User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 07:43   #1
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
cnaw

You finally starting to become a more active member of the forums or are you just bored like me?

Edit:

So how go things up north anyway?

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 08:04   #2
cnaw
Ancient

cnaw is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: cnaw

Quote:
Originally posted by Mirai
You finally starting to become a more active member of the forums or are you just bored like me?

Edit:

So how go things up north anyway?
My activity normaly happens in pulses. You'll get a day or two when i post a lot, then BOOM, you don't see me for 3 months even though i browse the forums each day. Things are hot. I'm tired of the 100 degree days. If it wasn't for the adobe house, i'd be dieing. ;-)
Falling from grace, the human race
Religion can never unite us
Only a few will stay on the barricades"
-Masterplan
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 08:11   #3
Mirai

Re: Re: cnaw

Quote:
Originally posted by cnaw
My activity normaly happens in pulses. You'll get a day or two when i post a lot, then BOOM, you don't see me for 3 months even though i browse the forums each day. Things are hot. I'm tired of the 100 degree days. If it wasn't for the adobe house, i'd be dieing. ;-)
I live in a brick house in Socorro. It reached 107 here today. it was 80 inside even with the Swamp Cooler running.

So whereabouts do you live anyway?

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 08:24   #4
cnaw
Ancient

Re: Re: Re: cnaw

Quote:
I live in a brick house in Socorro. It reached 107 here today. it was 80 inside even with the Swamp Cooler running.

So whereabouts do you live anyway?
I live about 10 minutes north of the town of Bernalillo (if you go by I25) (that would also be about 10 minutes north of the Santa Ana reservation). Good ole swamp coolers, its a pity they don't work when new mexico decides to be humid.
-Masterplan
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 08:31   #5
Mirai

Re: Re: Re: Re: cnaw

Quote:
Originally posted by cnaw
I live about 10 minutes north of the town of Bernalillo (if you go by I25) (that would also be about 10 minutes north of the Santa Ana reservation). Good ole swamp coolers, its a pity they don't work when new mexico decides to be humid.
Ahh, a northerner. At least you aren't from Santa Fe, those people are just plain scary.

Fortunately it doesn't get too humid down here in the chihuahuan desert, so swamp coolers usually work well. I just live in a big house, so it doesn't work too well for me. But soon the central air people will arrive, and all will be saved.

Unread 14 Jul 2003, 08:38   #6
cnaw
Ancient

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: cnaw

Quote:
Ahh, a northerner. At least you aren't from Santa Fe, those people are just plain scary.

Fortunately it doesn't get too humid down here in the chihuahuan desert, so swamp coolers usually work well. I just live in a big house, so it doesn't work too well for me. But soon the central air people will arrive, and all will be saved.
Actually the hot weather here is better than the weather where i was i born (rochester, ny). There you would get 80 degree days with 70% humidity. I'll take 100 degrees over that any day.
-Masterplan
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 09:26   #7
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Surely you can stretch to the pm button mirai?