User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 7 Jul 2003, 01:29   #1
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Thinking of Going to Sleep?

A PIZZA HUT
A PIZZA HUT
KENTUCKY FRIED CHICKEN
AND A PIZZA HUT

Try getting to sleep now
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 01:36   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
ok
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 01:52   #3
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
your suggesting that song gets stuck in your head

it doesnt. its just ****.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 01:53   #4
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
What song?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 02:01   #5
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
your suggesting that song gets stuck in your head

it doesnt. its just ****.
Untrue. Its annoyingly catchy, in a **** "I want to kill every member of the band" sorta way.

Not as bad as

I KNOW A SONG THATLL GET ON YER NERVES
GET ON YER NERVES
GET ON YER NERVES
I KNOW A SONG THATLL GET ON YER NERVES
GET ON YER NERVES RIGHT NOW
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 02:13   #6
J-Kama-Ka-C
Held Back

J-Kama-Ka-C is on a distinguished road
Post Fast food rockers - fast food song.mp3

My sister downloaded this last week...

I am shocked and amazed to find it has even more lyrics....

Oh well... off to bed
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 02:41   #7
Homerio
Furious Angel

Homerio is an unknown quantity at this point
They butchered a cub scout campfire classic.

I am appalled.

<Slava> If we quit pa and take up residence in a new game that would be better. Take our organisation, alliance, and skills elsewhere.
<Hathor^> hyperiums
<Hathor^> Dark Galaxy
<Slava> anything will do.
* Slava imagines team-deathmatch-hopscotch
Homerio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 07:23   #8
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
well since i don't know the tune of either of those.. it doesn't bug me.

but i shall leave you with these :P

(also a pizza hut commercial
shake shake shake
shake shake shake
shake your boootay
shake your boooooooootay!

and the classic

this is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend, some people, started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend, some people, started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because....
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 08:59   #9
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
I believe the correct lyric is 'body', aryn.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 09:17   #10
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
booty is "the rear end". Bootay would be a "slang" version, or at least, thats my assumtion

Anyways, im thinking off going to sleep, and you did not really ruin anything
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 11:05   #11
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
mcdonald mcdonalds

a kentuchy fried chicken and a pizza hut

i really hope the person who wrote that sung and produced that all get shot twice each in the face, with aids filled cum.
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 11:19   #12
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
bet it goes to number 1 (unless it alerady is - i dont bother checking annymore)
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 14:06   #13
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
im in a course, i didnt get much sleep last night
i keep nearly falling asleep
help me
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 16:42   #14
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
'I think of you and lick my lips you've got the taste I cant resist'

The song scores an 11 out of 10 for being able to make a song about Fast Food slightly sordid.
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 23:00   #15
cheekybru
Synaptidian

cheekybru is an unknown quantity at this point
:(

I learnt that song in primary school, now instead of it being a kool song for me ant my m8s to sing when pissed, it is an annoying as fk pop tune

Curses to the fast food rockers

<vampy> Cheek is 1337
<Zeus> Cheek is 1337 <-- maybe?
<idimmu> Cheek is 1337
cheekybru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 23:47   #16
JamMak
Cynical Optimist

JamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Homerio
They butchered a cub scout campfire classic.

I am appalled.
Ohhh, I used to work in Chicago, in an old department store
I used to work in Chicago, I don’t work there no more

A woman came in for some nails, some nails? From the store?
Some nails she wanted, a screw she got!
And I don’t work there no more

A woman came in for a ruler, a ruler? From the store?
A ruler she wanted, 12 inches she got!

A woman came in for a carpet, a carpet? From the store?
A carpet she wanted, a shag she got!

A woman came in for a goat, a goat? From the store?
A goat she wanted, a kid she got!

A woman came in for a corpse, a corpse? From the store?
A corpse she wanted, a stiff she got!

A woman came in for 70 nails, 70 nails? From the store?
Seventy she wanted, 69 she got!

A woman came in for a cake, a cake? From the store?
A cake she wanted, layed she got!

A woman came in for sex, sex? From the store?
Sex she wanted, sex she got
And I don’t work there no more!
JamMak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 00:39   #17
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
Funny thing, I actually read about that song in Time of all places. Apparently they didn't like it either.

Glad I have not heard it yet.

Matrim
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 15:54   #18
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
They called him Nobby All Nobby All,
They called him Nobby All Nobby All,
They called him Nobby All,
cos he only had one

(dramatic pause)

finger....

They called him Nobby All Nobby All....

He went to Rob a Bank, Rob a Bank...

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote