User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 17 Oct 2003, 22:34   #1
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Hey MrL...

kickass

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 23:05   #2
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Hey MrL...

I am tall, I demand a raise.
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 11:14   #3
Elfhelm
Polar Bear

Elfhelm is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
The average height of Americans is 5 feet 9 inches for men and nearly 5 feet 4 inches for women.
Is this true?!
Elfhelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 11:28   #4
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

I'd guess so, UK is about the same.
YOu have to remember though that the average for, say, 18-25 year olds will be a lot higher than the overall average, as there's lots of short, older people around.
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 18:51   #5
Mirai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfhelm
Is this true?!

I can't possibly believe that. That means I'm a foot and a half taller than the average height.

(which equates to $14,202 more)

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 19:05   #6
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirai
I can't possibly believe that. That means I'm a foot and a half taller than the average height.
I personally doubt that you're 7'2
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Oct 2003, 16:49   #7
Mirai

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
I personally doubt that you're 7'2
True, but I am 6'10". Which is magically exactly a foot and a half taller than the average female height. But I'm not female so the point is moot.

Unread 19 Oct 2003, 16:50   #8
Bunga
I'm not a poet

Bunga has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I always thought of Mirai as female for some reason.
Unread 19 Oct 2003, 17:03   #9
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunga
I always thought of Mirai as female for some reason.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Oct 2003, 17:04   #10
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

But what about Rule 1?
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Oct 2003, 18:55   #11
Tobe
Checkout Boy

Tobe is an unknown quantity at this point

maybe its not that women arent recieving equal pay for equal work they are just too ****ing short