User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 19 Sep 2003, 00:09   #1
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
Yarrrrrrrrrrrr!

It be international talk like a pirate day!
Avast ye, scurvy dogs!
Swish yer grog and start talkin' like ye be loaded to the gunwhales!
Arrrrrrrrrrrrr, me hearties!

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 00:12   #2
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
arr

today be the day for PIRATES

brandish your cutlasses and sing dirty sea shantys

YE FILTHY BILGE RAT SCURVY LANDLUBBERS :|
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 00:14   #3
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
I bet none of you can arrr properly anyway
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 00:27   #4
AliasX
- Sex Therapist -

AliasX is an unknown quantity at this point
ye evil skallywag! shiver me timbers!
<meaple> I want 2 c ur cum
<Pyr0> patience young padowan
<AliasX> oh jeasus
<AliasX> this channel did turn gay
*** yahwe ([email protected]) has joined channel #forums
<Oye> that cant be a coincidence
<meaple> he heard you
AliasX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 00:42   #5
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by AliasX
ye evil skallywag!
what the hell kind of pirate would say that??
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 00:44   #6
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
The entire world has gone gay.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 00:47   #7
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by the_dastardley_chihuahua
what the hell kind of pirate would say that??

A fairly gay one?
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 00:47   #8
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Mirai
The entire world has gone gay.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 00:54   #9
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
A fairly gay one?
like this one?
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 02:33   #10
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Aaaaaaarrrrr Aaaaaaarrrrr Aaaaaaaaaaarrrrr. Me laddy.
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 02:36   #11
Crackmonkey
monkey on crack

Crackmonkey is an unknown quantity at this point
ARRR matey! Avast ye land lovers! batten down the hatches and er.... whatever you do after that....
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 04:29   #12
hilltop hoods

harr de harr harr me maties
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 05:19   #13
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
ho ho ho and a bottle of shut the **** up.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 05:23   #14
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by ParraCida
ho ho ho and a bottle of shut the **** up.
I second that motion.

[ ripper ] I told u I was hardcore
meaple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 05:35   #15
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts
aye, grab your cutlass and eye patches buckos, and talk like a homo

Unread 19 Sep 2003, 06:01   #16
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
you know what was funny
i saw the first episode of survivor tonight.. and it is all pirate themed

the tribes are named 'morgan' and 'drake'
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 09:49   #17
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
let me stick my 'cutlass' in yer 'hole' laddey!
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 10:41   #18
cnaw
Ancient

cnaw is an unknown quantity at this point
“Who’s that knocking at my door?” [x3]
Said the fair young maiden
“Open the door you ****ing whore!” cried Barnacle Bill the sailor [x2]

“Wipe your feet upon the mat”…
“To Hell with the mat, you can’t **** with that”…

“Shall we go to the dance?”
“To Hell with the dance and down with your pants!”

“What’s that thing between your legs?”
“It’s only me pole to stick up your hole”

“What’s that stuff around your pole?”
“It’s only me grass to tickle your ass”

oh screw it, i don't think the rest of these lyrics will make it past the mods.. as these are from the John Valby version of the song (John Valby ****ing rocks) rest are listed here: http://www.arrr.net/songs/barnaclebilldirty.shtml
Falling from grace, the human race
Religion can never unite us
Only a few will stay on the barricades"
-Masterplan
cnaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 11:27   #19
Nicole

Nicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really nice
A pirate with a steering wheel in his pants walks into a bar. He walks up to the bar, sits down, and orders a drink.

Bartender goes, "Hey, what's with the steering wheel in your pants?"

Pirate answers, "Aaarrggghhh.... it's driving me nuts!"
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 11:30   #20
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
pirates dont' have steering wheels, they have tillers
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 11:45   #21
Deathjam
Banned

Deathjam is an unknown quantity at this point
avast me heartys shiver me timbers

arrrr
Deathjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 11:51   #22
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
Blast! I let t'day go by without so much as an Arrr!

Nevermind me land lubbers, t'are 4 hour yett'go.

=[DJ Bass]=
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 14:24   #23
treelo
Kyuss/qotsa > Deffeh ffs

treelo is an unknown quantity at this point
Avast! Stop yore whinin' wench and bring me some ale!

Waiting for the Sun.
treelo is offline   Reply With Quote