User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 17 Sep 2003, 04:45   #1
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Australians Shouldn't..

eat river fish

That's just weird.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 05:30   #2
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough
The link in your sig is not working

[ ripper ] I told u I was hardcore
meaple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 05:33   #3
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by meaple
The link in your sig is not working
All the better. I'm not changing it. Can't be assed. You want it changed? Petition a mod.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 06:12   #4
cnaw
Ancient

cnaw is an unknown quantity at this point
They should ship the tiny worms off to France, so the French cooks can erm cook them up and serve them as a delicacy.
Falling from grace, the human race
Religion can never unite us
Only a few will stay on the barricades"
-Masterplan
cnaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 08:31   #5
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
thousands of kilometres away from any thing that even remotely resembles a body of water I feel quite safe from that ever occuring.

=[DJ Bass]=
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 09:08   #6
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by djbass
thousands of kilometres away from any thing that even remotely resembles a body of water I feel quite safe from that ever occuring.

=[DJ Bass]=
Where are you, Mongolia?
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 11:58   #7
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by ChubbyChecker
Where are you, Mongolia?
Not unless they recently invaded Australia. I am smack dab in the middle of Oz where there are no coastlines, beaches, lakes, rivers (unless you count the one that is permanently dry) or any other naturally formed bodies of water.

The only genuine threats to my livelyhood would be either any one of the many lethel animals, reptiles, or insects that inhabit this region, or the occasional homocidal maniac that decides to tour the outback and kill a few people on the way through (more recently Peter Falconio).

=[DJ Bass]=
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 13:19   #8
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by ChubbyChecker
Where are you, Mongolia?
Mongolia is too wet, and too small
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote