User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 1 Aug 2003, 18:32   #1
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation This thread may not be suitable for Jennifer or the under 18's.

Has anyone seen the August issue of Bizzare?

Vampy, yes, Vampy makes an appearance as a Bizzare Beauty!

(And no, the picture is not a nude or semi-nude one, before you hormonal maniacs rush out and buy it and a bumper tissue pack. Although you will have to buy it to find out her 'confession' in the caption.)

Good luck to the gal!

I apologise to any stress this thread caused Jennifer. Counselling sessions are avalible on request.
Unread 1 Aug 2003, 18:33   #2
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
I'm not allowed to post here.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 1 Aug 2003, 18:35   #3
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by Embroglio
I'm not allowed to post here.
Notice the word 'may'.
Unread 1 Aug 2003, 18:36   #4
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
This was posted before, but was deleted. So you'll prolly get an 'old'.
Unread 1 Aug 2003, 18:38   #5
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
I prefer "Dark Kestrel".
Unread 1 Aug 2003, 18:39   #6
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by Apothos
This was posted before, but was deleted. So you'll prolly get an 'old'.

Alas.
Unread 1 Aug 2003, 18:40   #7
Golin
Retard

Golin is on a distinguished road
I've read it.

It's woha.
I LIKE PAUL2.
HE IS MY FRIEND.
HE IS THE BEST FRIEND ANYBODY COULD WISH FOR!
Unread 1 Aug 2003, 18:44   #8
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
holy crap that was the closest thing to i had to "knowing" a quasi-famous chick
i voted for her, thinking that she would need that but she is winning he he he
lots of luck to her =)
Unread 1 Aug 2003, 18:48   #9
Danae
loved

Danae has a spectacular aura aboutDanae has a spectacular aura aboutDanae has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by Woody
Bizarre is also available online...

If you like your account you may want to remove that url...
Unread 1 Aug 2003, 18:49   #10
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by Danae
If you like your account you may want to remove that url...
They don't delete people for stuff like that anymore, I think.

Me, JBOY and Belgy are all gone, now.

The 'Old Guard' has disapeared.

Unread 1 Aug 2003, 18:51   #11
Danae
loved

Danae has a spectacular aura aboutDanae has a spectacular aura aboutDanae has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
They don't delete people for stuff like that anymore, I think.

I notice you didn't post a link though :)
Unread 1 Aug 2003, 18:54   #12
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
NICE NIPPLE BINDING THERE WOODY. *FAP FAP FAP*
Unread 1 Aug 2003, 19:18   #13
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i see one medium wasnt enough for her.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Unread 1 Aug 2003, 19:19   #14
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
And no, the picture is not a nude or semi-nude one, before you hormonal maniacs rush out and buy it and a bumper tissue pack. Although you will have to buy it to find out her 'confession' in the caption.
Err, the online photos of the Bizzare photoshoot are nude.

Nice to see the Vampster winning the vote.
Should promote her new .com business venture!

I guess #vampy is gonna be busy.
Unread 1 Aug 2003, 19:21   #15
huh
WHY DID YOU PUSH GRANDMA

huh is an unknown quantity at this point
edit:

oops - will scroll down next time :/

Last edited by huh; 1 Aug 2003 at 19:27.
Unread 1 Aug 2003, 19:25   #16
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by Woof
Err, the online photos of the Bizzare photoshoot are nude.
This is news to me! :eek:
Unread 1 Aug 2003, 19:32   #17
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
omg shes like tottaly nude
never seen a gd regular completely nude
Unread 1 Aug 2003, 21:46   #18
Jennifer
Destroyer of Worlds

Jennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet society
God will punish her.
“In spite of the roaring of the young lions at the Union, and the screaming of the rabbits in the home of the vivisect, in spite of Keble College, and the tramways, and the sporting prints, Oxford still remains the most beautiful thing in England, and nowhere else are life and art so exquisitely blended, so perfectly made one.”
Unread 1 Aug 2003, 22:10   #19
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by Jennifer
God will punish her.
YES. GOD WILL PUNISH HER... Nipples...

I don't wish to know why MM was reading Bizarre Beauty.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Unread 1 Aug 2003, 22:25   #20
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
Now the question arises: Does Vampy acually read Bizarre?

Disqualification ahoy!
Unread 1 Aug 2003, 22:27   #21
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Cmdr_Cyrax
Now the question arises: Does Vampy acually read Bizarre?

Disqualification ahoy!
What?
Unread 1 Aug 2003, 22:30   #22
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
i thought vampy was meant to be pretty?
Are the best i've ever had
Unread 1 Aug 2003, 22:31   #23
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
What?
The submissions are for lady readers.
I mean couldn't anyone just pull a random picture of the net or submit one of an old girlfriend?

Does she read bizzare - simple question.
Unread 1 Aug 2003, 22:59   #24
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
i cant resist

raven = vampy + 20 years

though they aren't my 'thing' goth women when young have a mild attractiveness, rebelliousness in a conformist sort of way. But they almost never age well.

But what can i say, forum bondage is stronger than apathy, she was one of us, i voted for her.
Unread 1 Aug 2003, 23:02   #25
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I don't like Raven.

It's the way they recycle the same old boring Q2 style FPS 'experience' and expect us all to love it in a post-Half Life/Deus Ex world.

The trouble is, most people seem to, which is WHY THEY GET AWAY WITH IT
Unread 1 Aug 2003, 23:52   #26
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road

Dark Kestrel
"What’s my favourite sexual position? I doubt it has a name. Slavery was my fantasy but now it’s real life. I’m a professional lamp, is that kinky?"

no ?
Unread 1 Aug 2003, 23:56   #27
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I thought that was rather disturbing, to say the least.
Unread 1 Aug 2003, 23:57   #28
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

a WHAT?
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 00:00   #29
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
a WHAT?
lamp noun
a device for giving light, especially one that has a covering or is contained within something
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 00:05   #30
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by at0mic.c0w
lamp noun
a device for giving light, especially one that has a covering or is contained within something
I know what one IS, I just didn't really consider it a calling.
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 00:10   #31
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

the pictue makes it pretty clear
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 02:53   #32
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
When I screw lightbulbs into my vagina, I cast a pleasant glow.
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 02:57   #33
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by HobbieRogue4
When I screw lightbulbs into my vagina, I cast a pleasant glow.
THE TRUTH COMES OUT

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 06:15   #34
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Scoot951 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by at0mic.c0w

Dark Kestrel
"What’s my favourite sexual position? I doubt it has a name. Slavery was my fantasy but now it’s real life. I’m a professional lamp, is that kinky?"

no ?
that makes much more sense with the picture

I don't really know what I'm doing here
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 10:58   #35
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
itt everyone remembers how annoying vampyites are

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 10:59   #36
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
heh, i will be buying that this afternoion when i finally get somewhere near a shop during opening house, unless one of my housemates has already bought it of course
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 16:49   #37
plasmas_arms
Banned

plasmas_arms is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Jennifer
God will punish her.
God is dead, wake up and smell the reality, pet.
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 16:51   #38
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by plasmas_arms
God is dead, wake up and smell the reality, pet.
This is incitement to violence.

(It's best to let people labour under the delusion of divine orchestration.)
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 16:56   #39
plasmas_arms
Banned

plasmas_arms is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
This is incitement to violence.

(It's best to let people labour under the delusion of divine orchestration.)
Pfffffffft.

Besides I always thought Vampy prefered to be punished.
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 16:57   #40
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by plasmas_arms
Besides I always thought Vampy prefered to be punished.
Tough ****, I'm a humanitarian. **** all masochists.
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 16:59   #41
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Oh, I was inspired by MM's comment.

Does Amnesty hate all these bdsm kinky people?

Because it's like stripping away human rights when one is made a lamp of. Even voluntarily. Because the African kids do the Nike shoes for their own good, yet Amnesty hates Nike for helping the kids get food.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 18:55   #42
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Tietäjä
Because it's like stripping away human rights when one is made a lamp of. Even voluntarily. Because the African kids do the Nike shoes for their own good, yet Amnesty hates Nike for helping the kids get food.
I'd imagine Amnesty, like most forward thinking people, oppose BDSM practices on children.

I hope this answers your query.
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 19:05   #43
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
I'd imagine Amnesty, like most forward thinking people, oppose BDSM practices on children.

You made me spray water all over my keyboard :(
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 20:12   #44
Tietäjä
Good Son

Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks

You didn't get the point then. Maybe African children was a bad comparison.

But I'm drunk, So I'll leave it for now.
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 20:17   #45
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
You made me spray water all over my keyboard
I've never heard it called "water" before.
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 20:23   #46
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by queball
I've never heard it called "water" before.

Just because you live on the stuff
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 20:49   #47
AliasX
- Sex Therapist -

AliasX is an unknown quantity at this point
No porn.

well what do ya know, vampy is winningthe votes alrdy

VOTE FOR HER!
<meaple> I want 2 c ur cum
<Pyr0> patience young padowan
<AliasX> oh jeasus
<AliasX> this channel did turn gay
*** yahwe ([email protected]) has joined channel #forums
<Oye> that cant be a coincidence
<meaple> he heard you

Last edited by MrL_JaKiri; 5 Aug 2003 at 21:06.
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 22:08   #48
Torz
Up yours

Torz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud of
can someone PM me the link as I fancy a gander
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 22:10   #49
queball
Ball

Quote:
Originally posted by Torz
can someone PM me the link as I fancy a gander
1. Type "Bizarre" into Google and hit "I'm feeling Lucky!".
2. Click on "Bizarre Beauties".
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 22:12   #50
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by queball
1. Type "Bizarre" into Google and hit "I'm feeling Lucky!".
2. Click on "Bizarre Beauties".
Stop making the stupid censorship rules on this board look stupid.
Closed Thread