User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 31 Jul 2003, 00:15   #1
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
When you were a kid

Did you make a "fort" out of furniture, pillows, blankets, etc?
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 00:16   #2
Hudre
Then I Ate The Baby!

Hudre is infamous around these partsHudre is infamous around these partsHudre is infamous around these partsHudre is infamous around these partsHudre is infamous around these parts
no

I scare Ostriches when their on pavement.

I white-wash new-born babies.

I am a nice guy once you get to know me though
Hudre is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 00:16   #3
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
I made one out of bricks and cement, because pillows are obviously inferior defensive barriers.

True story.
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 00:16   #4
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
Impenetrable, I might add.

Matrim
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 00:18   #5
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
So you called the guards when parents tried to invade?
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 00:18   #6
Hudre
Then I Ate The Baby!

Hudre is infamous around these partsHudre is infamous around these partsHudre is infamous around these partsHudre is infamous around these partsHudre is infamous around these parts
I made one of hay, but some jerk wolf blew it down.

So I shot him in the chest and sold his meat.

Unread 31 Jul 2003, 00:19   #7
Ragrrr
heh

Ragrrr is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Hudre
no

haha
fairy.
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 00:21   #8
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by HobbieRogue4
So you called the guards when parents tried to invade?
I couldn't afford guards because I was merely a child.
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 00:22   #9
Hudre
Then I Ate The Baby!

Oooooohoohohohoohoohohohohohohhoohooooooooohohoohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohoho

ohhohohohhohhoohhohohoh

I can't think of anything.

Unread 31 Jul 2003, 00:23   #10
HobbieRogue4
etc.

I found that using the couch cushions was most effective at feeling "secure" against invasion, versus something like a bed sheet and chairs.

BATTLE OF HELM'S DEEP!*

*Actually, at the time, it was more along the lines of "Look out, Footsoldiers! Let's go dudes!"
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 00:24   #11
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Yes, i did. Often.

'twas fun. When we got our first dirty magazines (at the age of 5 i belive, when we were too young to really understand them) we used to read them in our forts!
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 00:25   #12
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

Intervention is an unknown quantity at this point
Building a fort is a team project.

When I was in nusery I organised some other kids to construct a fort out of some wooden blocks which we had been provided to play with.

It was the only time I'd effectively been able to manage a team

--------------
My Artwork
Intervention is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 02:33   #13
Bongdage
Giant Squid Wrestler

Bongdage is an unknown quantity at this point
i made a truck out of my trampoline, it consisted of 1 trampoline and 2 deck chairs, i must have had a rather good imagination when i was a kid...
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 02:50   #14
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Yup.

I also made tents in the garden out of old curtains and sheets.
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 03:02   #15
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
Yup.

I also made tents in the garden out of old curtains and sheets.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 03:06   #16
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
I never did, I just used to barricade the door to my room shut and sit there alone. :/
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 03:09   #17
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Hell yeah.

I lived in it for 3 days too. Then my parents tore it down because I smelt like a hog.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 03:19   #18
rageybabey
Shenanigans

rageybabey will become famous soon enoughrageybabey will become famous soon enough
I had a canopy bed when I was a kid and I used to make it into a fort with a bunch of sheets and pillows... Yeah. It rocked.

(I should've known you'd go mental on the forums when you got your computer back. Spazz.)
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
lolly roffle
rageybabey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 03:34   #19
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold
Kid storys are great.

But why so many kid threads hobbie, are we regressing?

first childhood weapons, then forts, then comments about poo! sheeeeesh, he's only just learning to walk Hobbie, don't go getting all hi-tech on him just yet

#pr0nstars - a pimp is for life, not just for christmas
MAdnRisKy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 07:54   #20
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
id like to meet the kid that didnt.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 07:58   #21
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
I used to make them all the time at my grandmother's, with my brother and two cousins.

I wish I still did, it was mega cool.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 12:05   #22
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I never bothered. I used to think that I was either the Terminator or RoboCop.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 12:11   #23
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Ärketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Blastoderm
I never bothered. I used to think that I was either the Terminator or RoboCop.
Admit it you were not man enought to lift a pillow!
Godwin's Law prov. [Usenet] "As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one." There is a tradition in many groups that, once this occurs, that thread is over, and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically lost whatever argument was in progress. Godwin's Law thus practically guarantees the existence of an upper bound on thread length in those groups. However there is also a widely- recognized codicil that any intentional triggering of Godwin's Law in order to invoke its thread-ending effects will be unsuccessful.
Ärketrollmannen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 12:13   #24
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
Yes, i did. Often.

'twas fun. When we got our first dirty magazines (at the age of 5 i belive, when we were too young to really understand them) we used to read them in our forts!
You used to read dirty magazines when you were 5 years old?
I bet that scarred you for life
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 13:29   #25
I Am Grimble
lol

I Am Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
Yes

Remember to think happy thoughts
I Am Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 13:54   #26
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
ah yes, the good ole art of cubby building.

My last ever attempt of making one as a child almost ended in disaster. I drapped a large sheet between the dining table and our kerosine heater which unfortunately at the time was turned on. My mother was not amused at the smoldering black mess that resulted.

=[DJ Bass]=
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 14:00   #27
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
I fortified my house.

Now it has battlements.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote