User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 30 Jul 2003, 05:45   #1
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
All Gone.

My drive died. Everything lost. Music. Movies. Banners. Pictures. Logs.

Down $118 for a new drive.

I'm bitter, so bitter.
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 05:54   #2
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

dude that sucks.

on a happy note i got your postcard
and it's on my wall :P
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 07:01   #3
Ragrrr
heh

Ragrrr is an unknown quantity at this point
That -really- sucks
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 07:57   #4
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Get a floppy drive and boot DOS 3.3!

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 09:33   #5
cnaw
Ancient

cnaw is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Mirai
Get a floppy drive and boot DOS 3.3!
screw that. get a floppy and boot Picobsd. ;-)
Falling from grace, the human race
Religion can never unite us
Only a few will stay on the barricades"
-Masterplan
cnaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 09:35   #6
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by cnaw
screw that. get a floppy and boot Picobsd. ;-)
I got a better idea - Screw the floppy and boot directly into basic and code your own operating system.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 09:37   #7
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Better yet buy a big chunk of steel and a big chunk of silicon and make your own computer.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 09:42   #8
cnaw
Ancient

cnaw is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by ChubbyChecker
Better yet buy a big chunk of steel and a big chunk of silicon and make your own computer.
mmmmmmm silicon
Falling from grace, the human race
Religion can never unite us
Only a few will stay on the barricades"
-Masterplan
cnaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 10:17   #9
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i think this thread is getting a tad silly
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 10:22   #10
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
Sad, as everyone know a quality pr0n collection is not something that just happens overnight.
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 17:56   #11
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by ChubbyChecker
If I was going to make my computer, I'd use helium, silicon and gold.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 18:03   #12
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I got a really nice hobbie postcard :))))))))))))))))))
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 18:10   #13
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I feel your pain, happened to me once a long time ago.

Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 18:15   #14
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
I feel your pain, happened to me once a long time ago.

It happened to giles last week.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 18:21   #15
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
It's ****ing frustrating, almost depressing sometimes too. Things I took for granted, like simply not having to worry about remembering various irc settings or losing people's mailing addresses.

I won't even mention all the lovely dirt I had on some people... or my artwork of Sunday. :((((
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 18:31   #16
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice

Not that I want you to feel worse, but hearing about these things makes me glad I oh-so-anally back up all my documents and settings to CD-ROM every couple of months.
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 18:34   #17
HobbieRogue4
etc.

It's okay. It's a "difficult" lesson to learn, but yeah, investing a few more bucks on backing up files doesn't seem so bad now. What upsets me the most is the almost 500 alliance banners I was preparing to upload on my future new website. Seeing as everything's gone, including my site design, I really don't want to bother.

Which is all that much more depressing really. :/
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 18:40   #18
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
It happened to giles last week.
Poor giles.

I hope it don't happen to me :/
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote