User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 26 Jul 2003, 10:24   #1
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
japanese restaraunt question

has anyone ever been to a japanese restaraunt? if so, whats good, and what should i avoid :/ i have never tasted japanese cuisene before you see :/
(and, more specifically to MrL, whats the japanese place in Durham like, as thats where i am going for this meal :/)
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 10:25   #2
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Sushi. Don't be put off by the fact it is indeed raw fish.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 10:26   #3
BarbieKen

In China they eat dogs.

Hot dogs..
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 10:28   #4
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i am very put off by the fact that it is indeed raw fish :/
i am looking for something more towards the normal angle of food, as i dont have very adventurous tastes, but i dont think i am going to be able to manage it
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 10:31   #5
BarbieKen

Question: You don't have money to pay your rent, but you do have enought to go to a Japanese restaurant.
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 11:14   #6
insane_in_da_membrane
Blowdried

insane_in_da_membrane is an unknown quantity at this point
Are there many indian or chinese takeaways in that area? (Preferably Chester le street so I dont have to travel far in that strange new place)
insane_in_da_membrane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 12:09   #7
roadrunner_0
cynic

barbieken: its for a mates 21st, and i'm not paying!
and yes, there are loads of takeaways/restaraunts etc in the area, so you wont have to travel far for food at all para
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 12:11   #8
BarbieKen

Quote:
Originally posted by roadrunner_0
barbieken: its for a mates 21st, and i'm not paying!
and yes, there are loads of takeaways/restaraunts etc in the area, so you wont have to travel far for food at all para
You should give them a blowjob as a sign of gratitude.
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 12:12   #9
roadrunner_0
cynic

Quote:
Originally posted by BarbieKen
You should give them a blowjob as a sign of gratitude.

she's female, and one of my ex's
'no'
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 12:13   #10
BarbieKen

Quote:
she's female, and one of my ex's
'no'
Then what the hell are you doing there?
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 12:15   #11
roadrunner_0
cynic

we are still good friends, our breakup was ok as we were both ready to move on, as it had quite literally gone as far as it could go :/
she is my best female friend however, and one of only 2 ppl in the world who knows all my secrets
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 12:21   #12
BarbieKen

Quote:
we are still good friends, our breakup was ok as we were both ready to move on, as it had quite literally gone as far as it could go :/
she is my best female friend however, and one of only 2 ppl in the world who knows all my secrets
But you don't shag her.. Kinky..
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 12:46   #13
roadrunner_0
cynic

nah, don't shag her, got too much other in that dept. going on anyway
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 13:21   #14
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Nothing wrong with raw fish.
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 14:31   #15
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
RR ... there is something which i always think is like a Bernard Matthews turkey burger (covered in breadcrumbs) which is sliced up into bits that i always have when i go to a Jap restaurant.

Cant remember what it's called tho.

I HOPE THIS HELPS YOU!
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 14:33   #16
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Also bamboo shoots in a rice kinda of ball (/oblong) is 'edible'

I dont like Jap food so i've found what i can manage to stand.

I hope if you're like me you can do the same.
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 15:18   #17
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
spring rolls remain the best asian food ever.

then end.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 16:33   #18
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Yep, I've been in quite a few Japanese restaurants. Chicken Terriaki is good, as well as Kirin beer. It's all lovely, really.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 20:14   #19
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I like Dojo's, which is more general oriental infusion than japanese SPECIFICALLY, but unfortunately that's in Cambridge.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 20:27   #20
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
you can't go wrong wtih prawns
or teriaki anything
Unread 27 Jul 2003, 00:50   #21
roadrunner_0
cynic

well, i went and i ate sushi it was ok, but i prefered my tuna steak and cooking the food at the table was amazing really a spectacle, well worth the visit!
oh, and MM, cheers for the tip about kirin beer, its really nice
Unread 27 Jul 2003, 12:49   #22
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Miso or China sea food soups are nice as well.

Plus you get to drink the damn stuff straight from the bowl.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2003, 12:55   #23
roadrunner_0
cynic

the soup was evil, i never want to see it again
but my beef and vegetable skewers were stunning!