User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 16 Jul 2003, 17:12   #1
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Snurx

Get on IRC and clear out you PM box, its full.
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2003, 18:21   #2
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
*cough* pm...

oh wait

mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2003, 21:41   #3
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
IRC is bad.
PM's are bad.
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2003, 21:47   #4
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
ps thanks for the links dude
Unread 16 Jul 2003, 22:26   #5
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
k i coon come up with anything,

and google gave me:

Did you mean: lyrics surx

No standard web pages containing all your search terms were found.

Your search - lyrics snurx - did not match any documents.

Suggestions:

- Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
- Try different keywords.
- Try more general keywords.
- Try fewer keywords.
Also, you can try Google Answers for expert help with your search

SO you get

There once was a man named snurx
Whose job had the greatest of perks,
free weed to smoke
for every last bloke
but when asked to share he just smirks
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jul 2003, 00:19   #6
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:
Originally posted by acropolis
SO you get

There once was a man named snurx
Whose job had the greatest of perks,
free weed to smoke
for every last bloke
but when asked to share he just smirks
I did not get half of your post, is it the new poetic style? (BTW, it's dude)

Anyways, nice poem! I liked it
Unread 17 Jul 2003, 00:29   #7
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
snurx has a job?

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jul 2003, 00:31   #8
Snurx
Dirte

No, i don't think he has one.
The poem is still nice, thoguth
Unread 17 Jul 2003, 00:35   #9
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
apart from the part where it explains you're a greedy bastard, yes.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jul 2003, 00:39   #10
Snurx
Dirte

You get to much into detail.

Besides, why would i want to share my hard earned weed whit all the idiots that lives around me? Most of those people have only smoked camel-poo and basilikum anyways, if they got real weed, they would faint
Unread 17 Jul 2003, 03:56   #11
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
I did not get half of your post, is it the new poetic style? (BTW, it's dude)
I "went gimmick" for a half an hour or so, and tried to put a song in each thread to match the title (here comes the sun, one bourbon, one scotch one beer, ...)

then i got to the thread title "snurx" and even google couldn't find any such song

so i wrote a poem instead.

then gave up cause gimmicking is too much work.

Quote:
Originally posted by Mirai
apart from the part where it explains you're a greedy bastard, yes.
while it is clearly character-driven, it is not what we think of as 'greed' that drives the protaganist in this poem.

Clearly the "weed" in line three represents the pseudo-criminal subculture that this 'Snurx' person has become involved in. When others who have not gone down his road ask to join him, he declines with a knowing "smirk." Is this because he doesn't want to share his life with anyone? No. He has seen the dangers of his path, and his knowing smirk clearly shows that he knows that he could send these naive souls down that way, but through his life he has grown into a man that would never knowingly do that. You could then ask if he wished that he could change some of those decisions that led him down that path, but he wouldn't. Where he was made him what he is today, and of himself is proud.

Note the recurrance of the theme of knowledge throughout, because that is the true point. It is that experience that 'Snurx' knows, and hopefully these others will never know, that drives the plot.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jul 2003, 04:11   #12
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough
Hay. I wish I could be a poet for Snurx

[ ripper ] I told u I was hardcore
meaple is offline   Reply With Quote