User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 13 Jul 2003, 06:03   #51
Crackmonkey
monkey on crack

Crackmonkey is an unknown quantity at this point
I just sorta made it up one day, it was actually a bit more original back then though. I've gone through many nicks in the past, For a long time I used Phoenix, but then everybody and their brother started using that (not to mention that half couldn't even spell it right). On the forums I used BlackKnight, dunno how that came about really, I just started typing random things until it accepted one. Probably something I saw on TV or some crap site I was looking at. Anyway since I was never that well known here I changed it to Crackmonkey.
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 15:13   #52
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i'm original.
And lazy.
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 06:23   #53
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
I used to watch DBZ a lot.

I liked Trunks.

Then I decided the show was crap one day. I believe this was during R1 sometime.

Round 2 came around, and the trunks dropped off my name.

Here I am.

Worship me.

(I also use 'Contaminant' on Aniverse and Dalnet, but that name I just made up one day)

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 10:39   #54
Monkehpimp
'Useless'

Monkehpimp is an unknown quantity at this point
Mine evolved from a name I renamed AKI-Man in WCW/NWO Revenge on the N64 several years ago, which was 'fiveassedmonkeymanVII' the 'fiveassedmonkey' bit came from south park, and the 'manVII' bit was totally random, being 14 as i was at the time. This later became my yahoo msger name (with a 7 replacing the VII), and a while later my round 3 ruler name. Because this was too long for On my Bday which was during round 3, I got given a pimp tshirt by some m8s, which i then wore all the time until a few months later everyone else seemed to have it, including some guy on tv. Before that happened though, round 4 came, and my name became 'Fiveassedmonkeypimp7' or Monkeypimp7 for short. I quickly droped the 7, and stuck with 'Monkeypimp'. Earlier this year, that account got banned, and now my **** name has become worse (on here at least). Other names I have used are 'pimpinacanoe' and 'the big stick' (the big stick™ was my planet name in round 5, and pimp in a canoe came from the tshirt, and the fact that I played canoe polo at the time)

I am somewhat sick of the name 'Monkeypimp' now though now.
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 11:04   #55
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend
I was listening to:
Aphex Twin - To Cure A Weakling Child.

Weakling
Weakz
Weekz
Weeks

I quite like it because it is kind of an ordinary word in a virtual world of so many strange words.
Sometimes i get bored of it though. But it too hard to change now, with all the people who know me as Weeks.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 11:57   #56
treelo
Kyuss/qotsa > Deffeh ffs

treelo is an unknown quantity at this point
the reason why my nick rocks?treelo

thats why

Waiting for the Sun.
treelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 14:15   #57
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future
Re: Your Internet nickname

I like mine. It is appropriate for me, and manages originality despite implying conformity.
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 16:42   #58
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Structural Integrity, or Structural.... No place where you find that nick. I'm happy enough with "Structural", though it begins to feel ancient as it's been with me for almost over three years.

The idea became when on highschool we were using big expensive words and sentences. One sentence being "The structural integrity is not withing the acceptable parameters" for when something was broken.
When I had to reg an account for PA, that was the first thing that popped in my mind, and chose it as rulername. I also regged a boardaccount with that name, and it stuck.

I also had "Delphi" (Greek Oracle) as nick in my pre-PA period, but people always though I was a girl when I used that nick. Why is beyond me.
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 16:59   #59
Yeggstry
Connection Established...

Yeggstry has a little shameless behaviour in the past
I love mine because it is one of the very few that is genuinely 100% RANDOM AND ORIGINAL.

honest, I just bashed the keyboard one day when I needed a name for a computer opponent and it came up with "Yeggstry". Take a look at ur keyboard and you will see that all of the letters are close enough for a reasonable sized fist/palm to hit the keyboard and come up with it. That was over 10 years ago, and it stuck
R5 - 36:10:16 (Armada)
R6 - 32:16:13 (ViruS)
R7 - 26:3:14 (Infection LT/ViruS TO) (#364 planet, #34 gal)
R8 - 4:3:1 then 3:8:4 (ViruS TO)
R9 - 47:10:5 (ViruS Gaming Community (VGC) Tech Op)
R9.5 - 23:6:4 (VGC Tech Op) (#462 planet)
R10 - 5:2:3 then 5:3:1 (ViruS/Eclipse, #419 planet), Portal Coder
R11 - retired from PA
Yeggstry is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 17:20   #60
Aquario
a true 'Mincer'

Aquario is an unknown quantity at this point
My first Irc nick was [IOM]Sam reg'd it with P also,
feck its where i am from and my first name, but sounds shyt.

needed to develope something else. Cause basically i sounded shyt. No alliance would take me cause i had a gay name. )-:

So i started thinking what i would change it to, As i dont play any online games apart from PA, I had to do my thinking from scratch.

I was at the time listening to a song called RIO, who it was by i dont know what Cd I dont know, and I was drinking a glass of water at the time, they kind of merged. Aquario. duduh..

WaterRio
Riowater
Water
Rio
Aqua
All sounded and looked a little plain/gay

and If i was called Rio everyone would of thought I was a brazilian and once they saw my pasted white skin they would have a heart attack so health reasons were thought of also.

Smileys are a waste of time
Aquario is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 19:04   #61
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by SilverSmoke
Mine is quite crap as well , I had two cats, Silver and Smoke you see.. On irc etc I am mainly known as Silver. Which doesnt seem to be very original as well as you see silvers everywhere. Originally my nick was SilverStorm, my quake2 nick.

I like short nicks.
your cat got ran over by your gf or something, right?
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 21:24   #62
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold
I was trying to make my mate's english grandmother to say my nickname... Xee Thot got her to say it right...

It stuck...

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 23:51   #63
Andy_r
X$X

Andy_r is an unknown quantity at this point
I find it worderfully liberating to be able to use my alias Andy_R.

You have no idea how difficult RL is when your real name is Jarjar Pickard McWarezood III
R3 172:21:12 | R 4 136:8:5 | R5 30:25:12 | R6 11:5:1 | R7 40:25:17 | R8 30:1:5 | R9.5 36:10:14 | R10 1:5:9 Boldness of Helvetica

Proud to have been [YHQ] until the end of YHQ [VtS] until the end of Legion [Titans] until the end of Titans and |R6B| for Speedgames
Andy_r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 23:59   #64
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
I had shaved my head and misspelt cueball.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2003, 00:09   #65
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
Once upon a time I used the handle Crypto, and was part of a demogroup called GigaZone. First started using W publicly back in the days when command and conquer was hot. The true origin of the name/symbol/whatever is lost as it's been with me as far back as I can remember. Of course, that's another lie.
Unread 15 Jul 2003, 00:23   #66
HAL-9000
I'm great!

HAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Structural Integrity
I also had "Delphi" ... as a nick ... but people always thought I was a girl ... . Why is beyond me.
I believe Delphi is a female? Whatever it is, in the Game Giants: Citizen Kabuto one of the characters is a naked blue woman called Delphi - that may have been your trouble I believe.

As for my nick? I have used a number only one of which has any originality. At the moment the origin of my nick is fairly obvious (http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/2921/hal.jpg). The last nick I used (though not on these forums) was Maverick, again whose origins are fairly obvious (http://images.amazon.com/images/P/63...1.LZZZZZZZ.jpg). However the first name I used on here was Bonalste - and a special prize goes to the first person who can work out where I got this name from!
Unread 15 Jul 2003, 00:29   #67
Atul
Xanadu

Atul is an unknown quantity at this point
quite comfortable with my nickname which originated 6 years ago when i joined a starcraft clan of startrek fans
Atul is the name of a Klingon Intelligence Officer whom i found in my ST:CCG collection
i only noticed 2 years later that it is actually some sort of indish surname, havent found anyone till now who uses the nick tho (even tho theres so many ppl livin in India

my other 2 nicks are Solaris, which i had b4 using atul for about 3 weeks (yeh, im sad, i joined the internet and had my first addictive game only 3 weeks later)
and HeAgI or Heagar, which is use mainly for RPGs like Ultima Online
that nick actually originates from a comic figure
Unread 15 Jul 2003, 01:21   #68
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
It's now the 2nd page of this thread so no one cares where I come from.