User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 5 Jul 2003, 22:36   #1
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
What would Jesus do?

In 2 weeks I'm off to Canada to stay with relatives.

Problem.

They're Catholic, and I will be required to go to church.

As a spirited (hoho) atheist I am in what one might call 'a bit of a pickle'.

Discuss.
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2003, 22:39   #2
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
CD Player, party hard during church

or perhaps listen, or twiddle with thumbs, or sleep
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2003, 22:39   #3
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
If you're an athiest you can do whatever you like without fear of some Atheistic God.

Unless you have some phobia of churches, or find them deathly boring, you might as well go. Don't worry about being dishonest, Catholicism is all a big farce anyway.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2003, 22:40   #4
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough
you're lucky. Catholics are into ritual and a large portion are just "going through the motions" so you're just facing an hour or two of boredom.

Now, if your family was part of a very friendly, "modern" church, you'd be screwed.
Unread 5 Jul 2003, 22:43   #5
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
For ultimate comedy purposes I could turn up in fake Klan robes and swear loudly instead of singing during the hymns.

or ?
Unread 5 Jul 2003, 23:59   #6
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
You're saying you're afraid of going to church? Or that you can't stand it on the basis of being an atheist?

Or are you just too weak to say "no thanks, I don't want to go to church with you, it's boring" to relatives?
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 00:01   #7
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
Jesus would convert them.
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 00:51   #8
sinnamon xie
teens1ut

sinnamon xie is an unknown quantity at this point
I used to tune out and daydream during church. It was actually not bad, every week I got at least an hour to just do nothing but think about whatever I wanted. With little distraction.

[M&S]
sinnamon xie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 00:54   #9
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Jesus would close this thread before it becomes any more ****.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 00:57   #10
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: What would Jesus do?

Quote:
Originally posted by Phang

Problem.

Discuss.

You have two options obviously. One of them might piss off your relatives if they're a bunch of faggots. The other could involve betraying your beliefs (assuming they're your actual beliefs and not just something easy to follow). It's all possible!
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 01:21   #11
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Tell them that you don't want to go to church because your religion dictates that self worship is preferable over mass. Then quietly mumble 'ADARVA KEDORVA SATANICA KELISTRUM'

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 01:50   #12
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

Problem.

Discuss.
Tell them you are protestant and your religion forbids you to go to a catholic church and be outraged when they suggest it again

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 01:52   #13
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Re: What would Jesus do?

Quote:
Originally posted by Vaio
Tell them you are protestant and your religion forbids you to go to a catholic church and be outraged when they suggest it again

Vaio
This is one of the most stupid things I have ever read, I'm now going to go claw my eyes out.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 02:01   #14
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of
Thumbs up

the vicar at my local church is he' 30ish, big, skinhead, tattoos all up his arms, looks like a reformed convict, and he's funny and not dull to listen to! played electric guitar for one of the hymns at my niece's christening

almost enough to make me want to go back more often... almost...
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 02:25   #15
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Re: Re: What would Jesus do?

Quote:
Originally posted by Embroglio
This is one of the most stupid things I have ever read, I'm now going to go claw my eyes out.
It works

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 02:27   #16
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Re: Re: Re: What would Jesus do?

Quote:
Originally posted by Vaio
It works

Vaio
Apart from the fact that protestants and catholics both worship as part of the same religion.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 02:29   #17
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What would Jesus do?

Quote:
Originally posted by Embroglio
Apart from the fact that protestants and catholics both worship as part of the same religion.
In a 'not quite the same sort of way' yes

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 02:32   #18
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

and besides, as Phang's catholic relations seem to be dedicated Catholics they are very likely to be ignorant of other religions (and unimportant stuff like tolerance, understanding etc). All Phang as to do is say very loudly 'You would have me deny my God in your house of sin you hosers' ?

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 07:20   #19
Crackmonkey
monkey on crack

Crackmonkey is an unknown quantity at this point
Get some religious pamphlets before you go, or make some if you can't find any. If they mention anything about you going to church with them, just say, "oh no, I'm afraid I can't go to your church, I'm a Jehova's witness.". Ask them if they've recognized Jehova as their saviour and hand them a pamphlet.
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 08:25   #20
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts

Quote:
where in Canada?
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 08:38   #21
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Re: Re: What would Jesus do?

Quote:
Originally posted by Dilly_D
where in Canada?
toronto

edit: wtf damn hippy program
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 08:42   #22
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts
Re: Re: Re: What would Jesus do?

Quote:
toronto
Toronto is a whole lot of fun If you're going to be there on July 30...check this out: http://www.iam.ca/rollingstones/

it'll be a good time for sure
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 09:04   #23
Hostile
The Milky Bar Kid

Hostile is an unknown quantity at this point
tell them church is were you get sars from
Hostile is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 10:56   #24
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Kumnaa is infamous around these parts
Where a t-shirt that says "Jesus is a ****"

I think Idimmu had a few or something
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 11:22   #25
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Tell them that you respect their beliefs but you don't share them. Therefore, you won't be joining them. Don't say "You don't want to" (that implies a debate can be had), merely say that you won't.

Bloody mindedness generally is the best way to go.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 11:30   #26
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
tell them you recently became a Jew and cannot worship Jesus because of it
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 11:36   #27
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
Originally posted by Mirai
Tell them that you don't want to go to church because your religion dictates that self worship is preferable over mass. Then quietly mumble 'ADARVA KEDORVA SATANICA KELISTRUM'

i just saw this

win

WIN

WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 14:37   #28
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend
go and try to gain/learn something out of it. you dont have to go as a christian. this way you wont offend your relatives. it's not like you're gonna be there all day.

alternativly, tell them you've converted to Islam, and cannot go.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 15:11   #29
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Alternatively, just tell them you respect their choice of religion as long as they respect yours.
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 15:11   #30
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
Originally posted by Weeks
go and try to gain/learn something out of it. you dont have to go as a christian. this way you wont offend your relatives. it's not like you're gonna be there all day.

alternativly, tell them you've converted to Islam, and cannot go.

IM WITHIN 1000 MILES OF THE US

ANNOUNCING ISLAM = BAD

although your idea wins 'most boring but likely to be used' award
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 15:28   #31
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

cookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the rough
u could get yourself the jesus is coming tshirt and get dirty looks from everyone in the chapel/church
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 16:43   #32
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point

Don't worship, just spectate.

Quote:

Problem.

Discuss.
inf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 19:09   #33
rageybabey
Shenanigans

rageybabey will become famous soon enoughrageybabey will become famous soon enough
Jesus would go to church. (Duh)
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
lolly roffle
rageybabey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 20:48   #34
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by rageybabey
Jesus would go to church. (Duh)
Would he? Given the Catholics propensity for iconography:

"When Jesus comes back to earth the last thing he wants to see is a cross." - Bill Hicks
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 20:53   #35
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Jesus would say something in Aramaic that roughly translates to "Sorry but I cannot attend. Catholics are authoritarian ****s. Death to church and state!"
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 21:31   #36
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

might just be better to tell them you would love to go to church but you always have a wank on sunday mornings and may not be ready in time

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 21:48   #37
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

I thought I'd share the comedy email i got from the relevant uncle a few years ago on my 13th birthday.It may help in the advice process. Know your enemy and all that.

Important note: Scottish Borders humour employed

Happy Birthday *****. You have become a teenager, and it is time to let you in to some of the secrets of life. Actually, your Father should share these with you, but since I am not certain your dad learned them in the first place, I feel obliged to further your education. You may argue that you sense the evidence of his learning at some intuitive level, and whereas that cannot be denied, devine providence (luck) may have come into play. Well not play exactly - more like random events.

Well, er lets see. You may have overheard a euphomism realting to the birds and bees. You probably had some incling that it was not birds and bees that was being refffrerd to per se, but some facet er aspect of the aforesaid bird, I mean to say bee that was, as it were, being examined.

So, ahem, you see its not as much birds and bees as any species, that is within one species, come to think of it you should understand "The Borders" so intra species may not be, well anyway lets just say one species. Now within that species - lets say trout - you have different types of trout. You have big feirce trout who swim about saying "Ge' in ma belly" to small minnows, and you may have some dainty trout who like to wear diaphonous trout robes and used to do dishes before the era of the emncipated trout who now gets the fierce trout to load the diswaasher. I think you get the picture. So one day the firece trout says to the dainty trout, fancy a splash in the rapids and zooms off. Dainty trout follows and when she gets to the place he says I'm going to jump (er jump meaning swim, and not any other form of jump) the rapids. So he does. "My you were quick" says she, "can you do that again"? "Sorry, shagged out" meaning "too tired" says fierce trout, falling asleep.

So about nine trout months later, rubharb grows at the bottom of the river. Well it could be cabbage but whatever the equivalent is for trout et ceteras.

There you have it ******. I'm glad you have me around to explain. Happy 13th.

Best Regards,

Unread 6 Jul 2003, 21:52   #38
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

um, i'd be afraid to go now

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 21:53   #39
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

does that not amuse people? It still makes me laugh.