User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 3 Jul 2003, 06:16   #1
Steve_G

Steve_G is an unknown quantity at this point
Terminator 3 is the pwnage

not saying nothing about it other then it had some really cool fight scenes between arnold and the new Tx the chase scene in it is incredibly cool with **** flying everywhere

GO FECKIN SEE THIS GODDAMNED MOVIE

(also hints somewhat at a t4 but thats just my thoughts)
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 06:38   #2
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
THAT MOVIE BLEW MORE ASS THAN JENNA JAMESON ON VACATION

Cool fight scenes? It was all done before. IN TERMINATOR 2.

There is nothing, NOTHING, _NOTHING_ new in the movie. It's still the formula of 'Good terminator protects Connor from bad Terminator'. THAT'S ABOUT IT.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 07:20   #3
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
is it worth downloading?

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 07:31   #4
Piggums
Superhero

Piggums is an unknown quantity at this point
more importantly - actresses worth watching?
Piggums is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 07:36   #5
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Scoot951 is an unknown quantity at this point
Do they explain why they don't just go back to caveman days and whack the humans then? Or why they can only apparently send robots back once every 10 years or so?

I don't really know what I'm doing here
Scoot951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 11:10   #6
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
put plot spoilers in ffs

i was hoping that it would have something original in it but it sounds like a rehash of the other two movies
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 12:03   #7
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
doesnt look too good

> <
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 12:50   #8
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
Originally posted by Mirai
THAT MOVIE BLEW MORE ASS THAN JENNA JAMESON ON VACATION

Cool fight scenes? It was all done before. IN TERMINATOR 2.

There is nothing, NOTHING, _NOTHING_ new in the movie. It's still the formula of 'Good terminator protects Connor from bad Terminator'. THAT'S ABOUT IT.
what else did you expect?
i mean arnold and deep thought story lines just dont mix.
(i didnt see it, because its not out here yet, but ill probably watch it, because it cant be any worse than all the crap i saw in the last few weeks / month)
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 13:29   #9
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Kumnaa is infamous around these parts
somebody send me a torrent
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 19:06   #10
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by ItotheDtotheI
Have you seen it?
I posted that 5 min after seeing it

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 22:09   #11
Tzencath

Tzencath is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Scoot951
Do they explain why they don't just go back to caveman days and whack the humans then? Or why they can only apparently send robots back once every 10 years or so?
because then there would be the teensy problem of no-one would be left to make the robots.
they want to destroy conner kid because he's a pesky little **** in the future.
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 22:20   #12
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Kumnaa is infamous around these parts
Is it out in the states or summit already ? Where are people seeing this ?
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 08:33   #13
Steve_G

Steve_G is an unknown quantity at this point
was released late on the 1st for special viewing but official date was july 2 (in canada at least)