User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 21 Feb 2007, 00:56   #151
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Hurt And Heal alliances

I refuse to bother heal / hurt when LDK isnt part of it.

seriously...

I was soo ready to make a nice post and then u remove LDK!?!?!?!? winners of r8 and r9.5 and the best wing / group of players ever to be witnessed in planetarion.

Removing round winners and let shit ones which may have won a round after PAX stay. Also - u even left some stay which have never won a round - or alliances which won as a part of a bloack - and never had the same impact on the game. - cheating - bots - cc fraud <3
well done!

-ofc I m biased -

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2007, 02:28   #152
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

yeah the list is pretty lacklustre at best
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2007, 03:10   #153
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Fury - 16
Legion - 13
Exilition – 23
1up - 24
Ascendancy - 26 (Heal. <3<3)
Xanadu – 15
Elysium - 14
NoS - 11 (Hurt, the fence)
Wolfpack - 19
Eclipse - 11
Newdawn - 16
[]LCH[] - 23

I don't really have anyone else to hurt, and then I won't heal anybody else either. Everybody got fang and angels before me
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2007, 08:50   #154
Sharur
..yet opinionated

Sharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
this thread has really turned into something
I like to say it was my contribution that turned the tide.
Sharur is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2007, 09:19   #155
DeadOps
Forever VisioN

DeadOps is an unknown quantity at this point

Fury - 16 (hurt, never liked them )
Legion - 13
Exilition – 24 (heal, nice fun ally to be in)
1up - 24 ( hurt, never liked them )
Ascendancy - 26
Xanadu – 15 ( heal, knew some people in it from Ministry!)
Elysium - 14
NoS - 11
Wolfpack - 19
Eclipse - 11
Newdawn - 16
[]LCH[] - 23
Unread 21 Feb 2007, 10:18   #156
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Fury - 16
Legion - 13
Exilition – 24
1up - 24
Ascendancy - 27 (Heal. Lol)
Xanadu – 15
Elysium - 13 (Hurt, they irritated me once)
NoS - 10 (hurt. Round 13.)
Wolfpack - 19
Eclipse - 11
Newdawn - 17 (Heal. <3 )
[]LCH[] - 23

I never got the revenge against NoS out of my system.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2007, 10:24   #157
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
I never got the revenge against NoS out of my system.
"It's not that he's bitter, he just has issues...."
Unread 21 Feb 2007, 13:47   #158
Ali
Subh HC

Ali is a jewel in the roughAli is a jewel in the roughAli is a jewel in the rough

Fury - 16
Legion - 13
Exilition – 24
1up - 24
Ascendancy - 27 (Heal, you need it after taking in Keiz)
Xanadu – 15
Elysium - 13
NoS - 9 (Hurt - r13)
Wolfpack - 19
Eclipse - 11
Newdawn - 17 (Hurt + Heal, crashings last round, but having fluffy members)
[]LCH[] - 23
Unread 21 Feb 2007, 15:56   #159
Felagund
Lost in Translation

Felagund will become famous soon enoughFelagund will become famous soon enough

NoS FTW!!!!!

i remember i asked dingo, hey! who are our enemies? and he told me : We hate everyone equally \0/
Unread 21 Feb 2007, 16:29   #160
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

seriously, this is shit, people are what healing one hurting 3 or vice versa, you may aswell start again and have every heal half and hurt the other half, least it would make more sense.
Unread 21 Feb 2007, 16:30   #161
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felagund
i remember i asked dingo, hey! who are our enemies? and he told me : We love everyone equally \0/
Fixed, simply because NoS NAPed anything that moved.
Unread 21 Feb 2007, 16:58   #162
Bane
Shadows and Dust

Bane is on a distinguished road

I'm surprised pa'ers just dont take out an alliance because they feel like it .

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
R21 - Subh (Finished rank 58)
8 year break
R60 - ND -> Ultores (Finished rank 48)
R61 - Rogues

14:05 <Swing> I wear a cape and a burger king paper crown when i play pa
14:10 <Zwanstic> u also talk alot of shit
14:14 <Blue_Esper> you're a weird unit
12:33 <hone> oddr is where we send all the semi retarded and gay bashing ult has beens LOL
12:34 <hone> thats where u should be swing lol
Bane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2007, 17:20   #163
Dom32

Dom32 will become famous soon enoughDom32 will become famous soon enough

Fury - 16
Legion - 13
Exilition – 24
1up - 25 Heal was in a gal with a 1upper and he was gr8
Ascendancy - 28 heal cos theyre ascendancy
Xanadu – 15
Elysium - 13
NoS - 8 Hurt dunno y
Wolfpack - 19
Eclipse - 11
Newdawn - 16 Hurt why not
[]LCH[] - 23
Dom32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2007, 17:33   #164
Vas
ROCK biatch

Vas is an unknown quantity at this point

Fury - 16
Legion - 13
Exilition – 25 (Heal, only alliance to of beaten 1up)
1up - 25 (Heal, revitalising pa again)
Ascendancy - 28 (Heal, <3)
Xanadu – 15
Elysium - 13
NoS - 8 (Hurt - Fencesitting Round 13)
Wolfpack - 19
Eclipse - 11
Newdawn - 16 (Hurt, suiciding fleets last round)
[]LCH[] - 23

[VanX][ToF][xVx][PK][Subh][InS][Omen][Destiny][ROCK]

Proud to been a Member of Gal 1:6 R18
Vas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2007, 19:35   #165
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vas
Exilition – 25 (Heal, only alliance to of beaten 1up)
Ascendancy beat 1up too!
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2007, 19:40   #166
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

what an incredible boring tread

who can judge old turd allies that havent played for quite some rounds now?

haha

robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2007, 19:47   #167
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by robban1
what an incredible boring tread

who can judge old turd allies that havent played for quite some rounds now?

haha
The people who were there to see them play?
Unread 21 Feb 2007, 20:11   #168
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

You stole the eggs out of my basket JBG with that smackdown
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2007, 21:10   #169
Felagund
Lost in Translation

Felagund will become famous soon enoughFelagund will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
Fixed, simply because NoS NAPed anything that moved.
Wrong answer ,NoS napped what they wanted , not everything!
Unread 21 Feb 2007, 22:03   #170
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
The people who were there to see them play?
problem is that only a few of the good alliance in good old pa are mentioned - and we who remember how pa used to be know the list is shit. too many new alliances / alliances which made no impact in real pa are mentioned.

Quote:
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
Unread 21 Feb 2007, 22:12   #171
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster
problem is that only a few of the good alliance in good old pa are mentioned - and we who remember how pa used to be know the list is shit. too many new alliances / alliances which made no impact in real pa are mentioned.
Your impact alliances would be Concordium, Legion, Fury, Xanadu, Deus, Titans, LDK, Eclipse, 1up and eXilition in order. Nobody else really had a large-scale impact on the metagame.
Unread 22 Feb 2007, 00:25   #172
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Your impact alliances would be Concordium, Legion, Fury, Xanadu, Deus, Titans, LDK, Eclipse, 1up and eXilition in order. Nobody else really had a large-scale impact on the metagame.

Deus would especially deserve to be there imo. One of the best alliances that ever played.
Unread 22 Feb 2007, 00:58   #173
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Fury - 16
Legion - 13
Exilition – 25
1up - 25 (Hurt for whining about r13 but not having the balls to do anything about it)
Ascendancy - 27 (hurl)
Xanadu – 15
Elysium - 13
NoS - 10 (double heal - There simply will never be a better community in PA)
Wolfpack - 19
Eclipse - 11
Newdawn - 17 (Heal - Only alliance I actually feel sad for when doing badly)
[]LCH[] - 23
Unread 22 Feb 2007, 01:08   #174
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

great post, but it can't stay here - Lok

Last edited by lokken; 22 Feb 2007 at 03:06.
Alki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2007, 01:54   #175
Vas
ROCK biatch

Vas is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitinA
Ascendancy beat 1up too!
Oh yeah forgotten them

[VanX][ToF][xVx][PK][Subh][InS][Omen][Destiny][ROCK]

Proud to been a Member of Gal 1:6 R18
Vas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2007, 04:32   #176
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
His statement does not exclude yours, though (and vice versa)
Unread 22 Feb 2007, 04:37   #177
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

Alki theres no need for girls of that deposition on anyones avatar...
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Unread 22 Feb 2007, 07:54   #178
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almeida
mind you; those forums threads that got eXilition attention were all brought up by 1up themselves or 1up friendly individuals.

it's not eXilitions fault that u swallow every shit blindly that somebody without a clue posts.

so: Squidly is a moron
Absolutely. Because leopards change their stripes frequently. Members of yours that once gave me account info freely way back when (pre round 10) and not gotten busted, and have placed decently on the top 100 are quite likely to say "omg. I cheated. I'd better not do it anymore".

That, and I'll take the opinions of an ex-Multihunter over yours. They actually mean something. Yours don't.
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2007, 10:13   #179
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

actually, i thought phil was pretty laughably biased too; even when i was 1up.
Unread 22 Feb 2007, 12:01   #180
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:

thats a good list.

the one being used atm -isnt

Quote:
Unread 22 Feb 2007, 14:35   #181
Almeida

Almeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squidly
Absolutely. Because leopards change their stripes frequently. Members of yours that once gave me account info freely way back when (pre round 10) and not gotten busted, and have placed decently on the top 100 are quite likely to say "omg. I cheated. I'd better not do it anymore".
1) what u say can be true, but it could be a blatant lie.
2) there have been a lot of threads on these forums where people (from across all alliances) freely admitted, that they cheated pre PaX in every kind of way. in the same second they also said that they didn't cheat after r10 anymore. so, what u posted above is nice blabla, but it doesn't prove anything, nor does it back your point up.

Quote:
That, and I'll take the opinions of an ex-Multihunter over yours.
what jerome said

Quote:
They actually mean something. Yours don't.
right... u sound like some faschist dictator. u are not in a position to judge whose opinion counts.
Unread 22 Feb 2007, 15:00   #182
Sharur
..yet opinionated

Sharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali
Fury - 16
Legion - 13
Exilition – 24
1up - 24
Ascendancy - 27 (Heal, you need it after taking in Keiz)
Xanadu – 15
Elysium - 13
NoS - 9 (Hurt - r13)
Wolfpack - 19
Eclipse - 11
Newdawn - 17 (Hurt + Heal, crashings last round, but having fluffy members)
[]LCH[] - 23
hmmm, asc took in keiz?

that's just plain cruel towards the people asc rejected so far :/
Sharur is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2007, 15:27   #183
Alki
Drink is Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa
Alki theres no need for girls of that deposition on anyones avatar...
don b talkin bout ma gf lyk tha yo
Unread 22 Feb 2007, 15:35   #184
Wishmaster
LDK

yeah - thats just rude.

*hugs Alki*

Quote:
Unread 22 Feb 2007, 16:24   #185
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:

That, and I'll take the opinions of an ex-Multihunter over yours. They actually mean something. Yours don't.
Are you seriously trying to use "actions taken pre-r10" as a reason for why exilition players can't be trusted. Because you're going to be struggling for reasons as to why just exilition players should be condemned on that account.
Unread 22 Feb 2007, 18:03   #186
Mr Person
Bloke

Mr Person is a jewel in the roughMr Person is a jewel in the roughMr Person is a jewel in the roughMr Person is a jewel in the rough

Fury - 16
Legion - 13
Exilition – 24 (Hurt, so many arrogant members and officers from my experience)
1up - 25
Ascendancy - 27
Xanadu – 15
Elysium - 13
NoS - 9 (Hurt, r13 still hurts to think about, and Kargool consistently picks on tof for it :/)
Wolfpack - 19
Eclipse - 11
Newdawn - 18 (Heal, always considered them to be the 'nice' alliance amongst the big guns)
[]LCH[] - 24 (Heal, because I have a lot of friends there... about it)

ToF forever
Mr Person is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2007, 18:32   #187
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Fury - 16
Legion - 13
Exilition – 25 (Heal, superiority in the recent times)
1up - 26 (Heal, resolute, good group)
Ascendancy - 28 (Heal, for fending off Ali)
Xanadu – 15
Elysium - 13
NoS - 9
Wolfpack - 19
Eclipse - 11
Newdawn - 17 (Hurt, they always amaze me with the lack of logic in their actions)
[]LCH[] - 24
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2007, 19:14   #188
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dom32
Ascendancy - 28 heal cos theyre ascendancy
NoS - 8 Hurt dunno y
Newdawn - 16 Hurt why not
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vas
Ascendancy - 28 (Heal, <3)
I think I've found the reasons!

Quote:
They wanted to NAP everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
NoS - 10 (double heal - There simply will never be a better community in PA)
What? you can't double heal any alliance...

NoS is on 8...
Unread 22 Feb 2007, 23:07   #189
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Mighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these parts

Fury - 15 (hurt. Bully tactics of fear and dominance.)
Legion - 12 (hurt. same as above)
Exilition - 26 (Heal. For prooving how stupid PA community is)
1up - 26
Ascendancy - 29 (heal. best players playing the worst way possible and winning r16 )
Xanadu - 15
Elysium - 13
NoS - 10 (Heal. NoCeX deserved it)
Wolfpack -19
Eclipse - 11
New Dawn - 16 (Hurt, high command lacking common sence throughout rounds)
[]LCH[] - 24
And an illustrated book about birds
See alot up there
But dont be scared
who needs action, when you got words....
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbg
reading this line is explicit acceptance of my superiority over you
Mighteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2007, 23:33   #190
_Kila_
break it down!

Fury - 15
Legion - 12
Exilition - 26
1up - 26
Ascendancy - 29
Xanadu - 15
Elysium - 13
NoS - 9
Wolfpack -19
Eclipse - 11
New Dawn - 16
[]LCH[] - 24

Fixed the list because Mighteh is too retarded to read my post...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighteh
Ascendancy - 29 (heal. best players playing the worst way possible and winning r16 )
What?
They played the best possible way in round 16 and proved that xp was overpowered and new bash limits needed to be set. It was the best way to play with the stats for that round.
Unread 23 Feb 2007, 00:04   #191
jerome

it was a pretty awful way of playing really because it was mind-numbingly boring gameplay wise, the interesting and entertaining aspect was the social factors of pretty much everyone else getting ****ed off by it. also kila is wrong, the stats were not the determining factor in it being the "best way" of playing whatsoever; xp has been possible to use to good effect in every round to date bar r17 i believe, the only difference is that in r16 a lot of would-be value/roidhogging players played with planets with little of each therefore there was less roids to gather up at each planet and for roids to be an effectively better source of score.
Unread 23 Feb 2007, 00:13   #192
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Fury - 15
Legion - 12
Exilition - 27 + Home is where the heart is? :/
1up - 25 - not my kind of people, although the (ex)1up in Asc are cool.
Ascendancy - 30 + Can we be any cooler?
Xanadu - 15
Elysium - 13
NoS - 9
Wolfpack -19
Eclipse - 11
New Dawn - 15 - Mainly because of their choices of politics in previous rounds.
[]LCH[] - 24
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2007, 02:50   #193
Riddim
NewDawn Dinosaur

Riddim is just really niceRiddim is just really niceRiddim is just really niceRiddim is just really niceRiddim is just really nice

Fury 14 Great alliance but Furgion ****ed up their history as the silliest cooperation in PA history.
Legion 12 idem as Fury
Exilition 26 Good players, no soul
1up 26 Great alliance, also to give Sid the credit he didn't get for Fury. He didn't make the same mistake again either imo.
Ascendancy 29 Don't like groups/alliances living from profiting of members of other alliances.
Xanadu 16 Only real contender vs. Fury who were very professional and fun to play with.
Elysium 13
NoS 9
Wolfpack 20 amazing collection of good players when it started
Eclipse 11
New Dawn 16 always around since r2, honourable, fun, open to new players (which can't be said from all alliances)
[]LCH[] 25 good players, been around very long, honourable, fun bunch
[18:00] *** Myrdhin has quit IRC (u can't understand women if u never wore a bra !!)

Last edited by Riddim; 23 Feb 2007 at 10:21.
Riddim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2007, 03:04   #194
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

how hard is it to understand, two hurt, two heal. No more
Unread 23 Feb 2007, 03:20   #195
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Fury 14
Legion 12
Exilition 27 (Heal - Didn't liz use to play with you guys? If so, win per default. If not, good job on making me think he did)
1up 26
Ascendancy 30 (Heal - Because I am an Ascendancy fanboi!)
Xanadu 16
Elysium 12 (Hurt - Grudges from pia)
NoS 9
Wolfpack 20
Eclipse 11
New Dawn 15 (Hurt - Because it's ND)
[]LCH[] 25
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 23 Feb 2007 at 03:26.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2007, 03:47   #196
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
don b talkin bout ma gf lyk tha yo
Ive seen ur ex IRL. she didnt look like that, infact i wanked over ur ex.. twice
Unread 23 Feb 2007, 09:49   #197
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk
Fury 14
Legion 12
Exilition 27 (Heal - Didn't liz use to play with you guys? If so, win per default. If not, good job on making me think he did)
1up 26
Ascendancy 30 (Heal - Because I am an Ascendancy fanboi!)
Xanadu 16
Elysium 12 (Hurt - Grudges from pia)
NoS 9
Wolfpack 20
Eclipse 11
New Dawn 15 (Hurt - Because it's ND)
[]LCH[] 25
Redo it mz! Use mine cos the Riddim one is faulty!

Why is Ascendancy living from proficiting(??) of members of other alliances?
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2007, 11:24   #198
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Hmm never predicted Ascendancy would take a lead. right enough they probably have the highest amount of players that use the forums. Anyway this game is gonna need like another 200 votes to finish it so page all your friends and ally mates and lets get this job finished
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Unread 23 Feb 2007, 11:32   #199
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoom
Why is Ascendancy living from proficiting(??) of members of other alliances?
It means that we roid members of other alliances and profit from their roids.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2007, 12:15   #200
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Filtered out Riddim's contribution, something about 2 heal, 2 hurt, not 4 hurt, 5 heal.

Fury 15
Legion 12
Exilition 28
1up 25
Ascendancy 31
Xanadu 15
Elysium 12
NoS 9
Wolfpack 19
Eclipse 11
New Dawn 14
[]LCH[] 23
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote