User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 9 Jun 2017, 23:27   #1
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Mr Lunar Lamp

Hi Lunar Lamp,

I simply have a question for you. I see that there currently is 750 planets in the universe and I was just wondering how low can it get for PA to still be viable? Is there a pain treshold we cant cross?

Are there any investments coming into PA to modernise and make some minor commercial efforts to make an increase in players?

Is there any real plans going forward?

While I do appriciate you are all volunteers and you do a mighty fine job at it, I think it would be interesting if the PA team maybe could give the players some sense about where the game is moving forward.