User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 13 Dec 2004, 20:15   #1
Flayer
Wankoverable

Flayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of light
Advise me a holiday destination please!

My dad has a shitload of free flying miles left, and they expire in a few months. So he gave me permission to spend them. I'm planning to take some mates with me, but I don't really know where to go. It has to be a city in Europe, and one of SN airlines destinations (check them on www.flysn.com).
I'm looking for a destination that's not too expensive, and we will be camping so preferably a warm climate! Any advice? I was thinking Venice (which is expensive, but we're camping outside the city anyway...). Another candidate is Malta. Give me advice thanks!
Unread 13 Dec 2004, 20:16   #2
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Advise me a holiday destination please!

Lissabon, Portugal. Heard a lot of good things about it and it's cheap. I might go next summer with some friends.
Unread 13 Dec 2004, 20:19   #3
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

At some times in the year Venice really smells, so I have been told. But a must see before it sinks imo.

Sorry I cant give you a suggestion for where to go in Europe, its because I haven't travelled much around it.
Unread 13 Dec 2004, 20:22   #4
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Rome is brilliant. however ive heard really good things about barcelona too..

having never been i cant give you the 'low down' on it tho

however

Rome is beautiful. i mean really beautiful.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2004, 20:23   #5
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold

Visit Veneza before it sinks!

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2004, 20:24   #6
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

Birmingham for the 'hilarity' factor.
Unread 13 Dec 2004, 20:24   #7
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

I've been in Barcelona one day, maybe it was too short but I wasn't exactly impressed.
Unread 13 Dec 2004, 20:28   #8
Flayer
Wankoverable

Flayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of light

In fact I've seen Venice already, but too short and I'd like to go back.
And, from what I have heard, Rome is ****ING expensive!
There is also no way I'll go to rainy England
I'm evaluating lisbon now
Unread 13 Dec 2004, 21:12   #9
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

I have been to Malta before and I would advise going there. As for where to go, what do you want to do there?
Unread 13 Dec 2004, 21:16   #10
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Advise me a holiday destination please!

My cousin lives in Malta.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2004, 22:38   #11
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Prague is nice although might be unsuitable for camping.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2004, 00:10   #12
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flayer
There is also no way I'll go to rainy England
i'll have you know it's not rained around my way for nigh on a month. so
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2004, 00:40   #13
DarkHeart

DarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really nice

England sux so bad unless you go to London!

I'm from Liverpool...englands so depressing!

Your link doesnt show any direct flights to holland/amsterdam but you can get pretty close in europe....

if u can stomach a ferry/coach journey after the flight i'd highly recommend Amsterdam

choc full of liberalism, culture....and......jesus the women are sweet

been 3 times and each time my eyes got opened that little bit more, my mind got expanded a whole lot more, and i allways came back with a broad grin on my face and a head full of amazing memories

Visit the Banana Bar...i'll let your imignation figure out what goes on in there....

Just make sure your mum doesnt see the pictures of your visit!
DarkHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2004, 00:44   #14
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

Milton Keynes.

It's all right angles you know. Fascinating.
Unread 14 Dec 2004, 08:53   #15
Flayer
Wankoverable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHeart
England sux so bad unless you go to London!

I'm from Liverpool...englands so depressing!

Your link doesnt show any direct flights to holland/amsterdam but you can get pretty close in europe....

if u can stomach a ferry/coach journey after the flight i'd highly recommend Amsterdam

choc full of liberalism, culture....and......jesus the women are sweet

been 3 times and each time my eyes got opened that little bit more, my mind got expanded a whole lot more, and i allways came back with a broad grin on my face and a head full of amazing memories

Visit the Banana Bar...i'll let your imignation figure out what goes on in there....

Just make sure your mum doesnt see the pictures of your visit!
I'm from Belgium so it would be really stupid to fly to Amsterdam
Unread 14 Dec 2004, 15:52   #16
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

barcelona is mean to be really really nice, one of my mates went there this summer and wont stop raving about the place, he is planning on going back next year
Unread 14 Dec 2004, 16:35   #17
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

CROATIA!
Seriously - go to Dubrovnik, it's an amazing place! or split, or pula or Hvar island or any one of the many islands - If you're camping it would be great!
Fly to Zagreb and get a bus from there to Split and get a boat from there (it's pretty cheap i must say!)

I have photos of croatia up here: http://community.webshots.com/user/stelaverick

Budapest or Prague are always good bets of course as well. For camping - Hungary and Czech Republic also have amazing countryside and lakes within easy visit distance of the capitals. oh and it's amazingly cheap there too

My girlfriend says Madrid is much better than Barcelona but she was born there so is a little biased she didn't really like Rome either...

EDIT - oh and why camping? hostels are warmer and not too expensive - £5-£10 a night for most of Europe...

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2004, 16:56   #18
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Stockton-On-Tees
Unread 14 Dec 2004, 17:03   #19
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

I would say Berlin, very interesting city and not to expensive (quite alot cheaper than the rest of Germany). Not very warm climate though
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2004, 18:53   #20
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Why should anyone go to Berlin when they have glorious Stockton on their doorstep.
Unread 15 Dec 2004, 18:57   #21
arbondigo

arbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
barcelona is mean to be really really nice, one of my mates went there this summer and wont stop raving about the place, he is planning on going back next year
Barcelona is awesome, you should go there just for a weekend with some mates
arbondigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2004, 19:34   #22
Flayer
Wankoverable

I will propose Lissbon and Barcelona to my mates
I'd like to go to croatia, but it's not popular among the rest.
Unread 15 Dec 2004, 19:38   #23
Marilyn Manson
Gone

It's interesting how people in this thread have managed to spell 'Lisbon' in no less than four hundred different ways.
Unread 15 Dec 2004, 19:41   #24
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Why should anyone go to Berlin when they have glorious Stockton on their doorstep.

stop taking the piss you wicked little man
Unread 15 Dec 2004, 19:43   #25
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Teesside. We're the future, we're the pride.
Unread 15 Dec 2004, 19:53   #26
roadrunner_0
cynic

only if you want your future to include some kind of industrial poisoning!
Unread 15 Dec 2004, 19:58   #27
Loz
Careless talk costs lives

Loz has a spectacular aura aboutLoz has a spectacular aura aboutLoz has a spectacular aura about

Florence is one of the most beautiful cities in the world in my opinion, as is Rome. Could not recommend these two more.
[19:13] <Keglomaniac> whats wrong with our intel?
[19:13] <bos|takeaway> its a contradiction in terms
Loz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2004, 20:00   #28
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
only if you want your future to include some kind of industrial poisoning!
Bah, the Council only found 4,573 types of chemicals in the Tees this year.