User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 23 Dec 2003, 23:38   #1
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Sucks To Be Koen

You are currently missing the Christmas Bo Selecta special.

NO SHELABRITIES FOR YOU!

None!
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 23:39   #2
Noctu
Teh Portal Coder

Noctu is on a distinguished road
Re: Sucks To Be Koen

Sux.
Noctu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 23:39   #3
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road

2 b u
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 23:40   #4
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctu
Sux.

"WHATEVA"

[/Liam Lynch]
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 23:41   #5
Noctu
Teh Portal Coder

Noctu is on a distinguished road

<3
Noctu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 23:41   #6
AliasX
- Sex Therapist -

AliasX is an unknown quantity at this point

One day Dace will make a thread for me :~)
<meaple> I want 2 c ur cum
<Pyr0> patience young padowan
<AliasX> oh jeasus
<AliasX> this channel did turn gay
*** yahwe ([email protected]) has joined channel #forums
<Oye> that cant be a coincidence
<meaple> he heard you
AliasX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 23:43   #7
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

och aye the noo
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 23:43   #8
Dace
so f*cking zen

Maybe one day i will Alias.
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 23:46   #9
Dace
so f*cking zen

The bear rocks.
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 23:59   #10
Dace
so f*cking zen

"Denise Van Outen that was the best sex i've ever had without having to pay for it."

"I don't have to pay for it do i?"

[/Avid]
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 00:01   #11
Dace
so f*cking zen

****ing HELL!

Avid just said:

"Twice in the face"

Whilst he pretended to masturbate in bed.

SOMETHING I INVENTED ON THE INTERNET APPEARS TO HAVE MADE IT ONTO THE TV WHICH MEANS I AM FAMOUS OR SOMETHING!
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 00:13   #12
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

You're widely known as a wanker, Dace.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 00:18   #13
Dace
so f*cking zen

Don't be mean Emb.
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 00:32   #14
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of

it was shit, just like the deads ringers christmas special was shit and therefore by the law of 3s the office special will now be shit aswell
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 00:33   #15
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I liked the QI christmas special.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 00:34   #16
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of

i like stephen fry but i think QI is shit. maybe if that counts as the third shit christmas special, the office will be good afterall!!
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 02:09   #17
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

btw it's cool to be me.
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 02:12   #18
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

my brother was at the live recording of the Dead ringers xmas special... i never liked it anyway

office xmas special will be AMAZING

i hope i hope i hope i hope i think

probably
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 02:41   #19
Dace
so f*cking zen

My Christmas will be ruined if the final Office episodes are shit.
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 02:59   #20
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
btw it's cool to be me.
still the part of getting to snog a girl but turning arround and walking away while she was hot and willing and you never getting any still puzzles me.

it's cooler to be me (always one time more then you say, so i win, nah!)
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 03:05   #21
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
still the part of getting to snog a girl but turning arround and walking away while she was hot and willing and you never getting any still puzzles me.

Maybe she was charging too much.
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 11:01   #22
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i dont watch TV, therefore i win
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 15:03   #23
Dace
so f*cking zen

Win what?
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 15:05   #24
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The prize of not being you.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 15:08   #25
Dace
so f*cking zen

That's a pretty neat prize.
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 15:30   #26
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
Maybe she was charging too much.
no i was too drunk.
oh and i also lost my fav red vest in that club.
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 15:59   #27
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

your polo-sport vest?

the one that you actually look good in? (together with your homo-vest)
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 16:18   #28
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
your polo-sport vest?

the one that you actually look good in?

So he didn't just lose a top he lost an "image" too?!
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 19:39   #29
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

my red vest. i loved it
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 19:45   #30
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

i loved it too, even my sis told me you looked 'good' in it.

Note that we are still talking 'bout you, so we mean that you can cross the street in it without having to hang your head in shame.
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 19:52   #31
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

atleast people don't think i'm gay.
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 19:53   #32
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

they actually do.
how's your brothers GF btw?
hot? (for a 15 year old..)
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 19:55   #33
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

never seen his gf. saw dennis' gf today though. she's a bit quiet....not that fit but ah well...:P
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 19:57   #34
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

hm, are we going out tonight? I feel like it.
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 20:02   #35
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

ok
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 20:05   #36
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

where to?
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 20:18   #37
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

sucks to be Koen any day.

"Better dead than Dutchie!"

In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 20:22   #38
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

i don't like the dutchies at tim hortons
they have rasins in them
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 20:51   #39
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
sucks to be Koen any day.

Lol 6-0 lol
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 21:16   #40
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn
tim hortons
STOP GLOATING, FOUL WENCH!!!

:Gimli:
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Dec 2003, 00:45   #41
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Lol 6-0 lol
ánd

FC Twente - Feyenoord 4-2
FC Twente - Young Ajax 1-0
FC Twente - Ajax 2-0

HO HO HO it r0cks to be me!!!
Unread 25 Dec 2003, 02:10   #42
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima

"Better ANYTHING than Dutchie!"
Unread 25 Dec 2003, 05:00   #43
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

I thought there were rules against threads like these
Baron Morte is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Dec 2003, 12:14   #44
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
ánd

FC Twente - Feyenoord 4-2
FC Twente - Young Ajax 1-0
FC Twente - Ajax 2-0

HO HO HO it r0cks to be me!!!
Forza Twente

Forza N'Kufo!
Unread 25 Dec 2003, 16:47   #45
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Morte
I thought there were rules against threads like these :confused:

What rule specifically?