User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 31 Jul 2003, 10:17   #1
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Ärketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really nice
This forum (yes i'm kissing ass here)

But it's your asses my friends and nonknown people.

I generally go to forums were we discuss politcs and so forth but here i just have fun, I mean I try to make it more.....serious but admit it, it isn't possible, so today (I'm at work obviously) I had a boring moment, logged on and I find myself giggling (yep, just like a little girl)

I read about what kind of weaponry people used to kill their playmates and so on.

Love you all (cept for the boring ones)

/Johan Thorsell Görvälnverket, Stockholm, Sweden
Godwin's Law prov. [Usenet] "As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one." There is a tradition in many groups that, once this occurs, that thread is over, and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically lost whatever argument was in progress. Godwin's Law thus practically guarantees the existence of an upper bound on thread length in those groups. However there is also a widely- recognized codicil that any intentional triggering of Godwin's Law in order to invoke its thread-ending effects will be unsuccessful.
Ärketrollmannen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 10:18   #2
Dreadnought

---------------------------------------> RP forums
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 11:27   #3
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Ärketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really nice
Or not.

I actually mean it, I haven't RPed in a while, but I regulary go here just for a laugh
Godwin's Law prov. [Usenet] "As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one." There is a tradition in many groups that, once this occurs, that thread is over, and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically lost whatever argument was in progress. Godwin's Law thus practically guarantees the existence of an upper bound on thread length in those groups. However there is also a widely- recognized codicil that any intentional triggering of Godwin's Law in order to invoke its thread-ending effects will be unsuccessful.
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 11:29   #4
Flayer
Wankoverable

Flayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of light
have a lightning bolt up your ass
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 11:49   #5
I Am Grimble
lol

I Am Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
Umlauts are in my book

sup Ärketrollmannen

Remember to think happy thoughts
I Am Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 13:17   #6
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
i thought umlauts were supposed to be used on the second vowel in any series of two vowels which are both heard
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 13:21   #7
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I thought capital letters had no accents, or is that just in french?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 13:22   #8
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
I thought he might know swedish better than you.
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 15:32   #9
Hudre
Then I Ate The Baby!

Hudre is infamous around these partsHudre is infamous around these partsHudre is infamous around these partsHudre is infamous around these partsHudre is infamous around these parts
hey Ark

I scare Ostriches when their on pavement.

I white-wash new-born babies.

I am a nice guy once you get to know me though
Hudre is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 15:34   #10
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
I think I speak for us all when I say

WTF?

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 16:45   #11
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Hey Ärk, still love shakira?

"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 16:51   #12
Stereophobe

G'won, live dangerously.
Say ****.
Unread 1 Aug 2003, 07:41   #13
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Quote:
Originally posted by I Am Grimble
Umlauts are in my book

sup Ärketrollmannen
Quote:
i thought umlauts were supposed to be used on the second vowel in any series of two vowels which are both heard
umlauts?

Love you grimble btw
Unread 1 Aug 2003, 08:34   #14
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
The thing is, as a child, you use your imagination.

You use your imagination in roleplay.

I could broaden this discussion, but it would collapse far too quickly...
Unread 1 Aug 2003, 10:04   #15
sword

sword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these parts
I just like posting in Ärketrollmannen threads.
sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2003, 11:49   #16
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Quote:
Originally posted by acropolis
In Swedish?