User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 22 Jul 2003, 16:32   #1
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
Lightbulb All funny posters - Please come in here..

This board needs more funny stuff like it used to have in the olden days.

I want all posters who belive they are funny and humourous in anyway to post here so we can do a roll call of all the GD jesters.

If you know funny people from other forums then invite them along too. At this minute we need all the funny we can get our hands on!

Then, we shall work together to create comic masterpieces. And Kurashima can do some comics too if he wants depicting our comedy observations.

To start us off, here is a bit of comic genius I discovered lying around;

A wealthy man decided to go on a safari in Africa. He took his faithful pet dachshund along for company.
One day the dachshund starts chasing butterflies and before long he discovers that he is lost. Wandering about, he notices a leopard heading rapidly in his direction with the obvious intention of having lunch. The dachshund thinks, "OK, I'm in deep trouble now!" Then he notices some bones on the ground close by, and immediately settles down to chew on them with his back to the approaching cat.
Just as the leopard is about to leap, the dachshund exclaims loudly, "Boy, that was one delicious leopard. I wonder if there are any more around here?"
Hearing this, the leopard halts his attack in mid-stride, a look of terror comes over him, and he slinks away into the trees. "Whew," says the leopard. "That was close. That dachshund nearly had me."
Meanwhile, a monkey who had been watching the whole scene from a nearby tree figures he can put this knowledge to good use and trade it for protection from the leopard. So off he goes. The dachshund sees him heading after the leopard with great speed and figures that something must be up. The monkey soon catches up with the leopard, spills the beans and strikes a deal for himself with the leopard. The leopard is furious at being made a fool of and says, "Here monkey, hop on my back and see that's going to happen to that conniving canine."
The dachshund sees the leopard coming with the monkey on his back and thinks, "What am I going to do now?" But instead of running, the dog sits down with his back to his attackers, petending he hasn't seen them yet...and just when they get close enough to hear, the dachshund says, "Where's that damn monkey? I sent him off half an hour ago to bring me another leopard."

This place is about to ROCK with funny!
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 16:34   #2
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
I'm here, so start laughing you ****ing brainless geeks.
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 16:36   #3
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by xtrasyn
I'm here, so start laughing you ****ing brainless geeks.
I laughed. But I think it might have been the tail end laughter from that joke.
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 16:49   #4
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice

:tumbleweed:
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 17:57   #5
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Aryn posted that joke a fortnight ago
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 17:59   #6
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Yeah, thats where I got it from, it was so funny it was worth a second posting.

So, are you here on account of being funny or to just lord it up in the company of funny people?
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 18:13   #7
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by CrashTester
Yeah, thats where I got it from, it was so funny it was worth a second posting.

So, are you here on account of being funny or to just lord it up in the company of funny people?
I think the premise has sort of died
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 18:16   #8
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:

is this the new 'old'?
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 18:38   #9
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of
xtrasyn
Legend

Shouldn't ur title really read Leg End
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 19:30   #10
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by ItotheDtotheI
MrL killed the funny a long time ago.
And noone noticed for ages.

A wonderful assassination even if I do say so myself.
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 22:58   #11
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
Come on, this is not a decent revival of the funny.

Let it rest some more. It just needs some more time.

Matrim
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 01:56   #12
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
I GOT THE FUNNY11111`
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 02:02   #13
Hunter RAF

Hunter RAF is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Starbucks
I GOT THE FUNNY11111`

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/craig.peters1/dave/

that is teh funny.

you are teh funny
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 04:24   #14
the dying puppy
Banned

the dying puppy is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: All funny posters - Please come in here..

Quote:
Originally posted by CrashTester
This board needs more funny stuff like it used to have in the olden days.

I want all posters who belive they are funny and humourous in anyway to post here so we can do a roll call of all the GD jesters.

If you know funny people from other forums then invite them along too. At this minute we need all the funny we can get our hands on!

Then, we shall work together to create comic masterpieces. And Kurashima can do some comics too if he wants depicting our comedy observations.

This place is about to ROCK with funny!
People should take responsibility for their lives and pick themselves up by their boot-straps and stop asking everyone to entertain them. So you had a bad childhood. Who didn't? So your great-great-grandfather was brought to this nation in chains. Just get over it and get on with your life, already. I, for one, am sick of all the whining. We are surrounded by "funny"s and you still asking for more!!! How more do you need?
Sure, GD is **** and reading every single post in here is like slicing off my eyelids, and every single mod just sit there and **** in my mouth while snapping my neck like a twig… but they didn't break my spirit. This place is about to ROCK your ass funny!
the dying puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 04:29   #15
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
haha i crashed your thread
:\
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 05:06   #16
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
this thread is crap
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 07:09   #17
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
:tumbleweed:

*a wolf howls*
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 07:54   #18
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
And noone noticed for ages.

A wonderful assassination even if I do say so myself.
educated gentlemen prefer to inhume.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 08:21   #19
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
Sorry it took me so long to post!
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote