User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 22 Jul 2003, 09:29   #1
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
manchester united

for such a big club, they seem to be doing quite incredibly crap on the transfer market this summer, have they just got really bad negotiators, or are they going to pull some super signing before the start of the season and annoy everyone????
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 09:49   #2
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
They haven't signed any big names, that's true. But Bellion is a superb buy, as is Djemba Djemba. I'm glad we didn't get Ronaldinho - he sounds like too much trouble. I'd quite like Kleberson though.

Rumour has it we're getting Joe Cole, which is nice.

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 09:53   #3
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
Who ****ing cares who they sign. They'll win anyway.
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 19:38   #4
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Mong
They haven't signed any big names, that's true. But Bellion is a superb buy,

Bellion is not a man utd quality player
Quote:
as is Djemba Djemba.
Much better buy, but considering Ferguson has said Keane will lead the team, this means theres one position for Scholes, Veron, and him to fight it out for. Not to mention nicky butt and any youngsters that are attempting to break through - wrong position to buy a good player in.
Quote:
I'm glad we didn't get Ronaldinho - he sounds like too much trouble.
I agree, but i thoroughly doubt youd be saying "****, i cant believe we bought that ****er ronaldinho" if you hadnt been outbid.
Quote:
I'd quite like Kleberson though.
The same kleberson thats been linked with most clubs in Britain? Celtic would have signed him in January if we had the money, but as we didnt get to the CL cause of Basel, the deal fell through. Leeds wanted him, as did man city, boro, etc etc etc. None of these clubs are Man utd, and he nearly went to all of them. What has he done since the world cup that merits his "step up" ? Plus, from what i gather hes a central mid too.
Quote:
Rumour has it we're getting Joe Cole, which is nice.
M.
Not heard that rumour, and i hope its false. Yet another central (though attacking) mid anyway.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 21:39   #5
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
Bellion is not a man utd quality player
He's not a sunderland quality player tbh
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote