User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 10 Jul 2003, 00:50   #1
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation Help Needed FAST!

There are several insects in my room.

Now, normally, i would take a newspaper and smash them to tiny pieces, but they're too fast! And im thinking about sleeping.

HOW do i get rid of those monsters?
HELP ME!
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 00:52   #2
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
BUG SPRAY!
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 00:53   #3
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by Pyr0 MK III
BUG SPRAY!
"And im thinking about sleeping"

I've sleept in a room full of spray before.
Apparently, im lucky i don't have any major brain-damage.

Next Tip Please
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 00:53   #4
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
what type of insects
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 00:55   #5
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:
Originally posted by Nusselt
what type of insects

I don't really know, there's at least one regular fly, one dead(?) wasp, one of those silly, big-legged ones, and three unidentified ones.
The wasp and the silly one is np, beacause they're slow. The others are too fast for my geeky reflekses
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 00:58   #6
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
Put a light on at the far end of the room.

They'll all go after that.....
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 01:11   #7
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough
shotgun.
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 01:11   #8
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Cmdr_Cyrax
Put a light on at the far end of the room.

They'll all go after that.....
Turn all the lights in the room out. Open the door and turn the light in the hall / on the landing on. They will all fly out of your room. Then close the door. Bingo.

Why would anyone want to sleep with a light on? especially a light surrounded by bugs?!
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 01:12   #9
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
aerosol(flammable) + lighter = win
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 01:15   #10
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:
Originally posted by menth0l
aerosol(flammable) + lighter = win
My aerosol are used for aerosouling, not killing bugs, thank you!

Oh, and to the light people: I don't sleep whit the ligth's on, but the light in the hall (it's not really a hall, but anyways) is not working, so the bug's just stay in my room (i've tried before)

Am i doomed to a insecty room?
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 01:19   #11
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Cover all windows\doors with duct tape, leaving only a gap big enough to fit a hoover in. Then switch the hoover on and suck the air out. The resulting vacuum may cause the bugs to die. However, it might also make your room implode.
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 01:19   #12
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
My aerosol are used for aerosouling, not killing bugs, thank you!

Oh, and to the light people: I don't sleep whit the ligth's on, but the light in the hall (it's not really a hall, but anyways) is not working, so the bug's just stay in my room (i've tried before)

Am i doomed to a insecty room?
Worked for me... you looked closely at the bugs to see if they are carrying white sticks?

Tried luring them out with a carcus of some sort?
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 01:22   #13
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
well the flys and wasp will go where there's food.
did you clean all the food out of your room?
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 01:24   #14
Snurx
Dirte

The only "food" here is some old candy i found while cleaning, (still in the wrapper) and some old (empty) tea-cups..

BUT, strangely, the insects (exept the wasp, i killed it ) have dissapeared? Maybe they went for other hunting grounds, who knows?

Now im happy!
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 01:26   #15
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
hurray!!
nighterz then
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 01:30   #16
Snurx
Dirte

Hmm, im not really going to bed yet, i am just thinking about it.

Im having a dillema, i want to stay awake, but i also want to sleep.
I live a hard life, i must say
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 01:42   #17
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The average person apparently eats something like 8 spiders in his/her sleep during his/her entire life.

I suggest you go to bed and just get it over with
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 01:46   #18
Deathjam
Banned

Deathjam is an unknown quantity at this point
fill ur room with spiders that'll stop the insect problem
Deathjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 08:11   #19
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
well wasps are easy if you have a problem with them at all (I used to in my owld flat because there was a wasps nest somewhere nearby)... get a plastic bottle and cut it in half, turn the top half round and stick it inside the bottom half, and then pour some sugary water in. they all climb through the inverted neck, but can't get out.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote