User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 2 Jun 2003, 20:28   #1
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
So , like ...

I was messing about with the system , see , and then like , Belgy says "i got these cool codes man , you can upgrade to SP1 with them cos theyre legit man" , and im like "Woah , Dude" , and like , i install SP1 and everything looks cool man , and then like bummer , the whole thing dies and refuses to reload or anything , and im like man , i gotta reinstall the whole thing and like , bummer dude all the stuff in my documents is gonna get wiped, and so is all my old email and stuff , and then like , woah , ive lost a ton of passwords and **** , so i think hey man , it aint so bad , those dudes on GD, theyre like totally tubular man, theyll give me primo advice on how to get back the lost **** man.

Cool.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 20:31   #2
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
1. what

2. ps, wrong forum
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 20:31   #3
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
1. Give me the password to you Kura account
2. Lobotomize yourself, so that you forgot that you lost anything!
4. Profit!
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 20:32   #4
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
i tried to think up a witty reply to this...

but i choked

Unread 2 Jun 2003, 20:32   #5
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Mods! Move this to P&IT!
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 20:33   #6
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
you reinstalled xp over the top of an old install?

or have both installs still on your comp?
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 20:36   #7
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Mods! Move this to P&IT!
*ahem*

Unread 2 Jun 2003, 20:38   #8
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Mods! Move this to P&IT!

Mods? What the hell are they?
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 20:39   #9
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
Mods? What the hell are they?
Liek Counterstrike dood
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 20:47   #10
Freakozoid
Anon.

Freakozoid is an unknown quantity at this point
I am so ****ing glad I refused his offer of those totally reliable codes

I will never do this again, but this calls for a:

Last edited by Freakozoid; 2 Jun 2003 at 20:54.
Freakozoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 20:50   #11
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
Warez are bad, mmmkay
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 20:56   #12
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Woof
Warez are bad, mmmkay
YEAH!!!

[spoiler]Insert in your Windows XP CD-ROM, press R when promped to repair the installation (it may be the second step) when it completes all should be [/spoiler]

e;f: no spoiler tags ...oh snap
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 21:03   #13
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Starbucks
YEAH!!!

[spoiler]Insert in your Windows XP CD-ROM, press R when promped to repair the installation (it may be the second step) when it completes all should be [/spoiler]

e;f: no spoiler tags ...oh snap
asuming he has a legit or at least bootable version of xp

oh and someone get karm to add spoiler tags to the new forums

Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 21:05   #14
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
What do spoiler tags do?
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 21:09   #15
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
you reinstalled xp over the top of an old install?

or have both installs still on your comp?

I installed over the top of the original install
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 21:17   #16
Vanilla

Vanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura about
dont worry dude you can get your passwords back from that place on asylumnet
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 01:04   #17
OldKal
Sadistic Hypocrit

OldKal is an unknown quantity at this point
what you need to do is take your computer apart and give it a nice wash, make sure you use washing up liquid and let it soak for at least 30 mins, that's what i do whenever i get an error. Oh and reinstall windows ofc
OldKal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 09:01   #18
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
BTW, i've managed to register three copies of Win XP off the one CD code.
One laptop and two desktops, all have activated OK and been running for > 4 months with SP1 installed without any hassle.

Is the activation process fubarred?
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 09:24   #19
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
This [is] why i have teh corporate edition.
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.

Last edited by menth0l; 3 Jun 2003 at 09:35.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 10:05   #20
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
actually I need to remove XP from this machine, but they did something funny with my hard disk and it's hidden.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 10:20   #21
menth0l
dim like a fox

Your hard disk is hidden?

What do you want to do with it after you remove XP?
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 10:24   #22
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by menth0l
Your hard disk is hidden?

What do you want to do with it after you remove XP?
well the bit with XP seems to be. I have this massive disparity between the amount of used hard disk space and the amount of stuff that us supposed to be using it up.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 10:56   #23
menth0l
dim like a fox

now answer the other question
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 11:08   #24
CjC
Throwing Shapes

CjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by poshphil
What do spoiler tags do?
What they should do is hide the text like clicking that Ignore button - then you get the option of looking at the text or not. NOT A BAD IDEA

PS - Try pressing [F8] on winxp boot and see if you can load the "Last known good configuration". Think this only applies to hardware/driver changes but you never know.
CjC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 11:09   #25
CjC
Throwing Shapes

CjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
actually I need to remove XP from this machine, but they did something funny with my hard disk and it's hidden.
I love system policies
CjC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 13:51   #26
OldKal
Sadistic Hypocrit

OldKal is an unknown quantity at this point
now microsoft cloaks windows, so you can never be rid of it.
OldKal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 15:56   #27
MrBrick
Gone

MrBrick is an unknown quantity at this point
****ing Klingons.
MrBrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 16:05   #28
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
well the bit with XP seems to be. I have this massive disparity between the amount of used hard disk space and the amount of stuff that us supposed to be using it up.
Am I right in thinking you have two partitions? Am I also right in thinking you have one that is somthing like 98 and the other XP? And am I also right in thinking that you can't see the XP partition when in win98?

If so then this is because of the file systems used.