User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 7 Apr 2003, 12:19   #1
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Something you all can relate to

Read and consider your life...

oh and then you should take a trip to http://www.olganon.org/

hope you find it useful!

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 12:25   #2
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
[Insert comedy here]
sayonara is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 12:26   #3
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
this is why I have never allowed myself to play any online games. I am worried that when I get a fast connection of my own I might just be tempted....

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 12:34   #4
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
What a load of ****.

*logs back into PA*
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 12:42   #5
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Ten days later, 27-year-old Lien Wen-chung went to the toilet after a 32-hour session and didn't come back. He was found with a bleeding nose and foaming at the mouth, and died on his way to the hospital.
He could've OD'd on 'coke'.
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 12:48   #6
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Apothos
He could've OD'd on 'coke'.
the coroners verdict would have made it seem far less shocking though.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 13:03   #7
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
unfortunately I read it and immediately thought - I wonder what the URL for castlequest is...
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 16:22   #8
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
My god.

And i know the feeling. I started playing AO 4 days ago...its kinda scary!
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 16:26   #9
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
I haven't played a game on my computer for quite sometime.

I'm becoming less geeky!
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 17:43   #10
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
this guy should be banned for multiying, shouldnt he?
i mean, he shares with his brother
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 22:12   #11
Add

Add will become famous soon enoughAdd will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Muslim
this guy should be banned for multiying, shouldnt he?
i mean, he shares with his brother
stupidly enough, that was the first thing that i thought.
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 22:26   #12
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
1. if you've only got a 53rd in everquest you are soooo not addicted

2. instead of deleting characters, why didn't he ****ing sell his account? a decent start on making back all the money he blew, and maybe he coulf buy his wife something

3. putting up an hour limit (maybe 4?) for those games would really make sense as
a) it would prevent them getting sued (from dead clients)
b) it would be so much better for gamers (they could have lives)
c) people would be less likely to share accounts (like the brothers), so more people would buy them
d) it would decrease the amount of server space needed
e) he would have time to let his kid out of the cupboard for awhile
f) the top players would be more likely to be the best players, instead of those with the most spare time (which is stupid)
g) etc.

4. castlequest sounds cool

5. when is worlds of warcraft coming out? the article makes it sound like its already out. i might play. i never did eq though, it was pretty gay

6. i don't see why anyone would play conter strike for any extended period of time. something is always around to piss you off (a hacker etc.)
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 05:23   #13
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts
Re: Something you all can relate to

No
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 07:44   #14
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Ahmar Ahmad has not been outside his home in Beckenham, south London for three weeks.
He's not missing much.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 09:26   #15
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
I wonder, when you try to quit your addiction is it like an alcoholic who has to quit completely? Or is it possible to limit your playing to say an hour a day?

Any ex-addicts out there that could let me know?
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 13:18   #16
FatboySliM

FatboySliM is an unknown quantity at this point
no surprise to see koreans in the death toll
FatboySliM is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 13:22   #17
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Ten days later, 27-year-old Lien Wen-chung went to the toilet after a 32-hour session and didn't come back. He was found with a bleeding nose and foaming at the mouth, and died on his way to the hospital.

i wonder if he was rushed to the hospital.

kekeke ^_*
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 14:21   #18
FatboySliM

FatboySliM is an unknown quantity at this point
kaka

FatboySliM is offline   Reply With Quote