User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 9 Jun 2009, 21:59   #151
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Worst ever political PA decisions!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem! View Post
This round: xVx letting you win
Last round: Hard round on you guys but you managed to win it
round 29: you were liked more than denial
round 28: no opposition

Asc is a really good alliance no question about that, but you have been given an easy ride except last round imo...
Doesn't change the fact that Asc did it. Whatever the circumstances. Our own view, or at least my personal one, is that apart from last round we were not better, but just less shit than everyone else.
Unread 9 Jun 2009, 22:00   #152
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

So, let me get one thing straight here, Light and all other retards.

If I had napped asc last round preround, and cruised into a solid 2nd spot with Omen, -> GREAT POLITICAL MOVE! OUR ALLY WON!

is that what you are saying?

Also Light, this decission is good for you, and a couple other high ranked players. You can now end top10. It will be the only time for you Light, enjoy it! After all u had like 20 res labs. :win:
I cant see how this is good for xvx HC and xvx core players though, if there are any....

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2009, 22:01   #153
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless View Post
Doesn't change the fact that Asc did it. Whatever the circumstances. Our own view, or at least my personal one, is that apart from last round we were not better, but just less shit than everyone else.
qft

Quote:
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
Unread 9 Jun 2009, 22:07   #154
[ND]Byrney
Nobody

[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
You can now end top10.
No she can't, she crashed off 2.8mil value or whatever it was
[ND]Byrney is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2009, 22:10   #155
Thatcher
VtS killerbee

Thatcher is a jewel in the roughThatcher is a jewel in the roughThatcher is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
You can now end top10. It will be the only time for you Light, enjoy it! After all u had like 20 res labs. :win:
I cant see how this is good for xvx HC and xvx core players though, if there are any....
rofl, she had that many res labs??? omfg that is epic!
a true top class player

Easy Company - Founder

"Train Hard, Fight Easy"
Thatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2009, 22:57   #156
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

The rumours were there at round start, xVx have made a political move that has so far handed them a win on a plate, is there jealousy in some of theese answers, definately i would say !
Annoyance that they didnt think it up ?

We mostly knew this political stance was occuring, the little battle groups still decided to run their own way, when amalgamated they could have put a dent in both parties early on, which would have allowed a bigger alliance to take a lead, but thats not what BG's are about is it !

Many things are to blame for this result, myopia is the main one !

We should all take a small amount of the damnation, and congatulate xVx for their deal with the devil suceeding, wether they loose their soul for the process will remain to be seen !
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2009, 23:04   #157
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Yeah, I'm with Heartless, apart from round 30 where we really earned it and gave a top dollar performance, round 28 and round 29 we were well set for winning. We haven't won this round yet but I have to say since the xVx NAP people have applied themselves more and we've roided at a relentless pace, even if we have played poorly.

However we play, you can bank on the fact we'll be trucking from the start of the round to the finish and that is always going to put you in the running, no matter how bad you are.
Unread 9 Jun 2009, 23:19   #158
[ND]Byrney
Nobody

[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistwraith View Post
The rumours were there at round start, xVx have made a political move that has so far handed them a win on a plate
You know that unless something significant happens they're not going to win right? They refused the free win (Asc kicking members) for whatever reason.

I don't think this thread would exist if they were going to win fwiw.
[ND]Byrney is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2009, 00:00   #159
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

The bit heartless posted has to be reiterated.

We didn't win round 26, 28 and 29 because we were so good, the we were just less shit then the rest.
In round 27 we were shitter then Denial with some epic emo'ing going on costing us the round win.

In round 30, we were better then all of the opposition. A lot better. And we earned it and got it.

This round .. the defence was a shadow of its former self, but it readjusted itself quickly enough (quickly enough for this round) and at some point we got a sense of a goal. (what this goal exactly is, is not sure, but people know that there is 'something' to play for now).

Our roiding of the last few weeks has been pretty much epic and maybe our XP gains too, but it is nowhere near the battlemachine we were last round, where we had positive roidgains on nights of a ****load of incoming and during the nights we actually lost roids, we could at least look to sandmans and see our opponents lose score.

One thing xVx must have taken into account when making the NAP is that when you fight Ascendancy, you fight on untill our last ship is killed and our last roid is stolen (methaphorically) and maybe they decided between that option and afterwards having to single handedly killing the BG's or NAP and let all their members have a nice round with lots of roidings etc and dominating and maybe not the tagwin. Note that the latter option a luxury is that they didn't often have.
Unread 10 Jun 2009, 08:39   #160
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So, let me get one thing straight here, Light and all other retards.
Other retards are the ones who chose to go into a small BG? expecting a fun round? lulz.

Quote:
If I had napped asc last round preround, and cruised into a solid 2nd spot with Omen, -> GREAT POLITICAL MOVE! OUR ALLY WON!

is that what you are saying?
It would of been an ok move for Omen, however then it wouldnt be arguement about political moves.. but whats bad for the game.

Quote:
Also Light, this decission is good for you, and a couple other high ranked players. You can now end top10. It will be the only time for you Light, enjoy it! After all u had like 20 res labs. :win:
I was top5 from the start of the round, way before Asc napped xVx. So if i could be comfortable top5 from the start and top Xan throughout the round.. with my extra res-labs allowing me to stay ahead of the HCT research (which at the start gave me extra roids when competiting with Lukey for top Xan spot, and then 250+ roids when competiting with Reese).

You cant say it was a crap decision to build 14 res labs, when i absolutly slaughtered you in the start/middle and (should of) end.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2009, 08:48   #161
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
Other retards are the ones who chose to go into a small BG? expecting a fun round? lulz.
i personally had a fun round, and from the mood in the insomnia camp, we have all had a pretty fun round.

don't get me wrong, we have had to work damn hard this round. Being in a small BG takes alot more effort. Effort thats worth it when you reap the rewards

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....

Last edited by Mek; 10 Jun 2009 at 09:29.
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2009, 09:01   #162
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think he meant other retards like you that agree xVx napping Asc was best move for them.

Quote:
It would of been an ok move for Omen, however then it wouldnt be arguement about political moves.. but whats bad for the game.
What do you think this discussion is about?
Your crap political move that was bad for the game

Gonna stop trying to argue with you now, you'll only drag me down to your level and then beat me on experience

:edit: agree with mek, I've had shitloads of fun playing in insomnia this round and hope we'll be back again next round

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2009, 09:04   #163
Zoro

Zoro has a spectacular aura aboutZoro has a spectacular aura aboutZoro has a spectacular aura about
Unhappy Re: Worst ever political PA decisions!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
Actually it was pretty much the only aspect that was coherent enough to merit a straightforward response. The rest of your ravings I covered with the blanket statement following that part of my reply.

This is just gibberish. I mean if you're going to base it on pre-round aims I've talked to a number of people in xVx at various points during the round. They never sounded like the #1 alliance ranking was of massive concern to them. Neither did anyone in ascendancy either for that matter. Now maybe you're actually xvx's priorities and desires guy and know precisely what they were in this round for but it doesn't seem to me like #1 tag was the one and only thing they were in it for (like, say, ascendancy and omen were in it for last round). The situation is actually this, ascendancy and xvx dominate the planet and gal rankings, are the top two tags by a distance and killed off anyone who annoyed them this round. If that's losing then I think I can live with that.

I don't give a **** about bridges man. For example here's me burning any bridges I could possibly have with you. You're a deranged loon. Stop posting please.

I'm pretty sure if no alliance ever attacked any particular gal they'd have a pretty good shot at #1 gal man.
There was no bridge to burn.

So we have a game that has slowly deteriated in numbers and one of our senior most respected members tell another to stop posting. You might as well say stop being involved, stop playing.
And Just because I have an opposing view about the current political situation.
18k posts don't you think u should be shutting up here and letting others have a say. Most of the time you do tend to talk sense but on this subject IMHO you're the one who's clearly deranged.
It seems there is more to the decision than I first realised. I didn't realise that certain top xvx players have taken the 30 pieces of silver and opted for rank above alliance win.
After all the talk on the forums about ASC domination for the past 18 months you put yourself before beating them.
The HC of xvx should hang their heads in shame.
Zoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2009, 09:23   #164
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoro
I didn't realise that certain top xvx players have taken the 30 pieces of silver and opted for rank above alliance win.
Yeah man, I'm the one who's deranged. YOU JUST COMPARED XVX NAPPING ASCENDANCY TO JUDAS ISCARIOT BETRAYING JESUS CHRIST. WORDS FAIL ME.
Unread 10 Jun 2009, 09:36   #165
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoro View Post
After all the talk on the forums about ASC domination for the past 18 months you put yourself before beating them.
The HC of xvx should hang their heads in shame.
We put fun ahead of beating them; xVx's goal was never to wtfpwn Asc due to there dominance in previous rounds.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Unread 10 Jun 2009, 09:38   #166
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Quote:
I think he meant other retards like you that agree xVx napping Asc was best move for them.
So xVx and Asc? as everyone in those alliances are happy with the decision.

Its still only the BG's who are complaining about the decision, and i wonder why that is.
Unread 10 Jun 2009, 09:43   #167
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:

I was unwilling to join an ally for the round. Basicly, I regret signing up in the first place. I blame elviz :/

Ok move to end 2nd out of 3 tags who were full? That would be bad for the game, but what xvx did this round isnt?

Quote:
I was top5 from the start of the round, way before Asc napped xVx. So if i could be comfortable top5 from the start and top Xan throughout the round.. with my extra res-labs allowing me to stay ahead of the HCT research (which at the start gave me extra roids when competiting with Lukey for top Xan spot, and then 250+ roids when competiting with Reese).

You cant say it was a crap decision to build 14 res labs, when i absolutly slaughtered you in the start/middle and (should of) end.
u had no incs. u were in xvx who had no incs, so if u did get some incs -> ofc it would be covered. Asc avoided xvx. BGs avoided xvx.

LoL. I can say it was, and all will know it is

u know, I made more res each tick than u when I had my FCs, and quite a few less roids I checked sandmans, and laughed kinda nicely!
Also, I was top10 value / size most of the round, when u included my hidden. U were above me, but only barely. And I attacked asc targets on teamups, u could nubroid. Seriously Light... You cant combine the two, and u should know, but I spose u dont!

And, all WILL own me late round, as I m closed! abusive fleetnames and nice closures ftw!

Quote:
Unread 10 Jun 2009, 09:45   #168
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:

Its still only the BG's who are complaining about the decision, and i wonder why that is.
only the bgs?

All cept a couple of idiots agree its been a shit round, and a bad deal for xvx.

Quote:
Unread 10 Jun 2009, 09:51   #169
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Edit, i just tried to bitch in xVx priv channels about us slipping to rank2, but no-one cares
I think due to xVx political maneavours this round I dont think any one else does. And probily for future rounds aswell. If you / xvx had any intention of winning the round xvx should have continuously hit asc with majority of support of the universe... they would have been overwelmed (as per mon 18th may -fri 22nd may)

If you say that xVx had every intention of winning the round I only have 1 suggestion http://www.talktofrank.com/

edit-

Quote:

had it not occured to you that some of us in PA would rather see xVx winning the round other than asc?

Last edited by Paisley; 10 Jun 2009 at 09:57.
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2009, 10:19   #170
Fuzzy
White Van Man Champion, Squirrel Soccer Champion, Spider Jump Champion

Fuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
We put fun ahead of beating them; xVx's goal was never to wtfpwn Asc due to there dominance in previous rounds.
so the idea of fun is having an easy ride and getting planet ranks over winning - achieved by blocking with the most powerful alliance in recent pa history against those who try to challenge the status quo and do something different?

the future of pa looks bright
#1 gal r29 - 1:10 ftw \o/
son of BENNEH, brother of bread| (former son of eksero )

"You cant say an alliance lost, when they finished 2nd" - Light, 2009
Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2009, 10:20   #171
Zoro

Zoro has a spectacular aura aboutZoro has a spectacular aura aboutZoro has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Yeah man, I'm the one who's deranged. YOU JUST COMPARED XVX NAPPING ASCENDANCY TO JUDAS ISCARIOT BETRAYING JESUS CHRIST. WORDS FAIL ME.
I was half expecting an apology from u. But hey it takes a strong man to admit he's wrong.
Unread 10 Jun 2009, 10:23   #172
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I apologise for the fact that ascendancy's domination of this game has clearly driven you insane. My condolences to your mum.
Unread 10 Jun 2009, 10:25   #173
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

i must agree fuzzy.. the future rounds (at least the upcoming one) seem pretty pointless ..

again i must say (nope, i havent got over it) one of the easiest things to do next round to try and change the situation is a dramatic tag limit drop, yet i cant see any of the PATeam ppl even thinking about that atm :P

please do not kill planetarion off yet.. im so waiting for VisioN to return and if that dosent happen due to ****ed up game then im gonna b really sad :S
Unread 10 Jun 2009, 10:29   #174
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by neroon View Post
again i must say (nope, i havent got over it) one of the easiest things to do next round to try and change the situation is a dramatic tag limit drop, yet i cant see any of the PATeam ppl even thinking about that atm :P
How many times do we just need to point back to the very competitive round 30 - and it's higher tag limit - before people will stop saying 'LOWER TAG LIMITZ ARE THE ONLY WAYZ TO SAVES THE GAME'.

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Shev is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2009, 10:32   #175
Fuzzy

Fuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to behold

actually lowering the tag limit will have no real effect if the top tags just agree to NAP from t500 to bash the rest of the universe neroon

Unread 10 Jun 2009, 10:34   #176
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

ehm dude.. relax.. i didnt say it was only way.. it was just a suggestion and an easy way to try and balance things in alliance rankings for next round.. specially when its summer round where we dont have many ppl playing and ppl are not taking it that seriously..

also

AS U HAVE SEEN THIS ROUND WAS ****ED UP WITH THE TAG LIMITS..another round like this and this game has absolutly no point.. might as well play speedies to kill off some time if bored..
Unread 10 Jun 2009, 10:40   #177
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

Yeah i would, might achieve more in a speedgame than DLR did this round. Oh wait they did support a xVx planet to planet win. lol.
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2009, 10:46   #178
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
actually lowering the tag limit will have no real effect if the top tags just agree to NAP from t500 to bash the rest of the universe neroon
It's funny caus it's true

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2009, 10:46   #179
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Quote:
so the idea of fun is having an easy ride and getting planet ranks over winning - achieved by blocking with the most powerful alliance in recent pa history against those who try to challenge the status quo and do something different?

the future of pa looks bright
but it was perfectly fine when we blocked on your side
Unread 10 Jun 2009, 10:57   #180
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
What do you think this discussion is about?
Your crap political move that was bad for the game
How the **** do you come to the conclusion that NAPing an alliance that is almost dead instead of killing them off completely is bad for the game?

Seriously please explain to me how continuing to hit us with the rest of the uni would have been better for the game. We would have died within a week and then what? stagnation. At least letting us fight the BGs delayed the stagnation a bit.
Unread 10 Jun 2009, 10:58   #181
Zoro

Quote:
I apologise for the fact that ascendancy's domination of this game has clearly driven you insane. My condolences to your mum.
Hehe

You're calling me insane and you have 18k+ posts about an internet game

funny
Unread 10 Jun 2009, 11:03   #182
neroon

ehm.. well seems theres actually no way to improve things from alliance point of view..

tags will NAP from pt500 neways to bash off ppl that have tryed to make a resistance.. so little tag limits has no real effect

there aint enough ppl to fill up 4 alliance with full tags [there are enough ofc playing tho normal ppl dont join into some 90 man alliance just cos it has full tag :P (there are players who do that ofc.. but id like to think theres not many of such losers)] so we cant improve gameplay with that either..

another dramatic change maybe then: remove alliances from the game, make it concentraded on galaxy play, add eta bonus for clusters again..

the 2 alliances that dont wanna play with smaller alliance limits (which STILL IMO make the round more competitive and fun) can keep their communitys if they want em and idle in irc.. at least we wont have crappy shit goin on like we have atm.. 2 big ones just crushing everyone on their way and not touching each other

edit: make this game galaxy and cluster oriented again (where we will still have C alliances, tho they change every round) or introduce 50man tags and let more alliances have a go for top places..

Last edited by neroon; 10 Jun 2009 at 11:09.
neroon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2009, 11:05   #183
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoro View Post
Hehe

You're calling me insane and you have 18k+ posts about an internet game

funny
http://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Actually don't open that link.

Ever.

Please.
Unread 10 Jun 2009, 11:08   #184
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benneh View Post
Yeah i would, might achieve more in a speedgame than DLR did this round. Oh wait they did support a xVx planet to planet win. lol.
santa is a nice guy!

Quote:
Unread 10 Jun 2009, 11:09   #185
Fuzzy

Quote:
but it was perfectly fine when we blocked on your side
because blocking on our side was challenging the status quo of asc dominance and it was like a baby giant (eg. the jolly green giant) helping several David's slay Goliath.

as it ended up the baby giant grew into a larger giant and rather than fight Goliath thought it would be more fun to piss all over the little David's

what xvx could have been. (instead they stand for lack of ambition, noob bashing and tyranny btw in case the point was missed!)

Unread 10 Jun 2009, 11:18   #186
neroon

alliances: diffrent BGs(20-40 members); ND,CT,VGN,HA,HR,F-Crew,TOF,Orbit,ASS(40-60 members); xVx and Asc(90+ members)

with 50-60 member limits = 13-15 alliances with full tags at least.

every ally still wouldnt have a go for top1-3 places as the quality/skill/willingness of players is diffrent in those alliances i named before.. but it would still mean that alliances dont have such a big diffrence in their tag scores; as alliances are competitive at least in membercount then they all got a chance to do something in this round;
Unread 10 Jun 2009, 11:29   #187
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Quote:
because blocking on our side was challenging the status quo of asc dominance and it was like a baby giant (eg. the jolly green giant) helping several David's slay Goliath.
No it wasnt challanging anything at all, it was absolutly dominainting Asc giving them no chance at victory, resulting in no challange.

If you wanted to take the 'fair' route, you would of asked xVx to stay out of the war. Instead, you constantly asked them to join on your side.. to make the win so much easier for you.
Unread 10 Jun 2009, 11:31   #188
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of

Quote:
alliances: diffrent BGs(20-40 members); ND,CT,VGN,HA,HR,F-Crew,TOF,Orbit,ASS(40-60 members); xVx and Asc(90+ members)

with 50-60 member limits = 13-15 alliances with full tags at least.

every ally still wouldnt have a go for top1-3 places as the quality/skill/willingness of players is diffrent in those alliances i named before.. but it would still mean that alliances dont have such a big diffrence in their tag scores; as alliances are competitive at least in membercount then they all got a chance to do something in this round;

You are assuming that the leftover players over the tag limit in XvX, asc and Rock will spread out over the alliances left.
I would think a lot of those players will just stop playing, since they are banned from playing with the people they prefer playing with.

Ascendancy - While you were trying, we were sleeping

(@Karmulian) i deffo got roided looking at my planets
Desse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2009, 11:53   #189
neroon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desse View Post
You are assuming that the leftover players over the tag limit in XvX, asc and Rock will spread out over the alliances left.
I would think a lot of those players will just stop playing, since they are banned from playing with the people they prefer playing with.
first of all those alliances will at last lose the players that joined those tags just for easy ride.. id say its about 10-20ppl or so per tag (tbh i think even rock has those ppl since its a known fact they wouldnt receve much incs from asc :P).. as they are not the core of those alliances they will not have a hard time to choose another ally to play in..

second of all, those alliances might make a support tag or whatsoever to accomodate their community, which imo is a good thing as we get more tags in the game, and even if its from same alliance then still it would make a tad more competition..

thirdly, yes some ppl might quit, but im quite sure there aint that many of those

i know community is very important and is 1 thing that keeps players signing up to this game. but this game is also about war. having more competitive groups playing (those would b alliances in this case, as galaxys cant do jack on their own) results in having more political diversity(all sorts of naps, blocks, etc).. having reduced alliance tag limits would give more alliances a chance to b competitive as they have the same amount of fleets and firepower, so theres actually a chance to do something which also results in ppl having more motivation..

i guess there could b 1 more alliance with full tag in this game for next round.. alltogether 4 tags then most prolly (xvx,asc,rock,something_else), but still that wouldnt change much.. having 8-10 alliances with equal fleets and oppertunitys tho has a bigger impact to the gameplay and the round could turn out to b a fun one again at last..

we cant predict the outcome, but its something i think might b 1 of the outcomes..
Unread 10 Jun 2009, 11:57   #190
Fuzzy

Quote:
No it wasnt challanging anything at all, it was absolutly dominainting Asc giving them no chance at victory, resulting in no challange.
if you mean with xvx attacking with the BG's was dominating asc then you're right. if you mean the BG's blocking on asc resulted in asc getting dominated then ascendancy posters disagree.

it seemed there was no equilibrium here, either xvx or another decent sized ally sided with us in slaying the beast that is asc or they didnt, in which case we couldve pushed asc semi-close (again), but ultimately they wouldve won (again)

it's nice to see xvx claim a humanitarian victory here though by napping asc and allowing them to regrow and inevitbly win the round. i shall have to see if you can get nominated for the nobel peace prize!

Unread 10 Jun 2009, 12:02   #191
Linkie
fanboy

Linkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
first of all those alliances will at last lose the players that joined those tags just for easy ride.. id say its about 10-20ppl or so per tag (tbh i think even rock has those ppl since its a known fact they wouldnt receve much incs from asc :P).. as they are not the core of those alliances they will not have a hard time to choose another ally to play in..
No, you'd first lose the people that don't really play actively, as there's no use for them or point for them in playing.

Quote:
second of all, those alliances might make a support tag or whatsoever to accomodate their community, which imo is a good thing as we get more tags in the game, and even if its from same alliance then still it would make a tad more competition..
'Support' tags are pretty useless. I definately discovered that this round.

Quote:
thirdly, yes some ppl might quit, but im quite sure there aint that many of those
There's quite a lot of us in asc atleast. And being old schoolers i know most of us get our accounts upgraded one way or another.

FOUNDER OF THE OFFICIAL ASCENDANCY LADY GAGA FAN CLUB

ASCENDANCY DEMOLITION MAN
Linkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2009, 12:07   #192
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

I newsscanned all DLR planet last night and i found this:

You have completed your latest quest objective, Kingmaking, which was to massively support a planet in a different alliance to planet win
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2009, 12:09   #193
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

Fascinated by these findings i newsscanned the king and found this:

You have completed your latest quest objective, Working in the grey zone, which was to massively roid your friends solo with small fleets
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2009, 12:44   #194
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNzI View Post
Fascinated by these findings i newsscanned the king and found this:

You have completed your latest quest objective, Working in the grey zone, which was to massively roid your friends solo with small fleets
go report it to MH's. I'm sure they will give about as much of a crap as when elviz took salvage donations from his friends to take the planet win, playing under the ascendancy banner, last round....

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2009, 12:55   #195
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek View Post
go report it to MH's. I'm sure they will give about as much of a crap as when elviz took salvage donations from his friends to take the planet win, playing under the ascendancy banner, last round....
I recently found out that elviz actually did go around and actively solicit salvage donations last round! If pateam wish to retroactively designate eksero as the winner of r30 that's cool with me.

PS I have no real idea what's happening with santa etc
Unread 10 Jun 2009, 12:56   #196
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNzI View Post
I newsscanned all DLR planet last night and i found this:

You have completed your latest quest objective, Kingmaking, which was to massively support a planet in a different alliance to planet win
Your first round of PA?

The #1 Planet Rank is never decided by the best player or by the best player in the winning alliance. Its always underhanded tactics whichs wins it the player or indeed loses it.

If you think its only been DLR involved in the fight for #1 planet, you're mistaken. Im quiet confident that both Achi and SantaCruz have been asking and getting as many other alliances to attack each other as possible... Rock didnt just magically decided to hit SantaCruz for fun

Quote:
I recently found out that elviz actually did go around and actively solicit salvage donations last round! If pateam wish to retroactively designate eksero as the winner of r30 that's cool with me.
Recently? lol wtf.

So you're saying, when you saw all elviz's friends giving him salvage donations? you thought.. it was legal and right?

or infact, now Elviz isnt part of Asc.. you're not defending his actions, so you're decided to slander him. If he was still in Asc, you'd be constantly defending his cheating.
Unread 10 Jun 2009, 13:43   #197
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
or infact, now Elviz isnt part of Asc.. you're not defending his actions, so you're decided to slander him. If he was still in Asc, you'd be constantly defending his cheating.
Elviz is what I would call a poisoned chalice in terms of a PA player from a HC point of view. he'll get rank and roids but at ALL costs.
Unread 10 Jun 2009, 13:45   #198
Zoro

Quote:
http://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Actually don't open that link.

Ever.

Please.
Ah yes

You're pointing me to general discusion were you talk about such things as real life.
Which you obviously don't have.

Still funny I'm afraid
Unread 10 Jun 2009, 13:55   #199
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

When your friends are suiciding on you without you asking, you're not exactly cheating. When you ask them to, it is cheating. I think most of Asc were under the impression that Santa/Foxman organised the donations, although how someone could actually believe that Elviz didn't go around asking for donations is beyond me.
Unread 10 Jun 2009, 14:03   #200
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light
Recently? lol wtf.

So you're saying, when you saw all elviz's friends giving him salvage donations? you thought.. it was legal and right?

Yeah, recently. I'd specifically told elviz not to ask anyone as I assumed his friends would have enough common sense to just attack him anyways if they were going to if he asked. That way he didn't break any rules.

And don't be ****ing retarded. I've reported members of my own alliance when we were going for the win and the score gap was sub 10 million. I've reported people in my own gal when we were fighting for #1. You think if I did that I'm really not going to report someone who's going for #1 planet rank? To me cheating is just retarded. If you sign up for a game you sign up in order to play by the rules of that game. Breaking those rules means you don't win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoro
Still funny I'm afraid
All concerns about my social life can be mailed to [email protected]