User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 10 Jul 2003, 02:27   #1
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
3D shooters are not like RL

http://www.forgottenexpanse.com/file...eal%20Life.asf

Apparently
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 02:33   #2
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough
slooooooooow server...
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 02:36   #3
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Took about 6 minutes for me to dl.
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 02:46   #4
Chojin
Muslim Jr.

Chojin is an unknown quantity at this point
It's taken me about six minutes to get one percent.
Chojin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 02:57   #5
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough
that fking rocked.
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 03:00   #6
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
how big is it?

?

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 03:01   #7
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

14.3mb
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 03:02   #8
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
"3D shooters are not like Rocket Launcher"
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 03:04   #9
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Sandsnake
14.3mb
Bollocks to that then
that'd take about an hour and a quarter to download.

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 06:16   #10
Steve_G

Steve_G is an unknown quantity at this point
havnt seen that in years heh

still good
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 07:41   #11
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
\o/
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 08:12   #12
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Kumnaa is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Mushroom
Bollocks to that then
that'd take about an hour and a quarter to download.
i dont care that you cant get broadband, get it!
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 14:44   #13
Deathjam
Banned

Deathjam is an unknown quantity at this point
grr 1h 15 minutes left
Deathjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 14:54   #14
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Deathjam
grr 1h 15 minutes left
It's called "NTL 1 megabit connection".
sayonara is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 15:06   #15
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Toccata & Fugue
1mbit is for 's 2mbit ADSL is the way forward.

or cable :ninja:
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 15:12   #16
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Quote:
Not if you live in Leeds it isn't
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 15:13   #17
sayonara
Shai Halud

Quote:
Originally posted by menth0l
or cable :ninja:
Yeah, NTL provide a cable service.
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 15:13   #18
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future
Quote:
ADSL isnt that good tho`..

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 15:13   #19
Hunter RAF

Hunter RAF is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by sayonara

move for a better internet connection
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 15:15   #20
sayonara
Shai Halud

Quote:
Originally posted by Hunter RAF
move for a better internet connection
Believe me, if I had the money to spare right now it wouldn't take the lure of a better connection to make me move from Leeds.
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 15:23   #21
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Or durham. We only get 512.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 15:43   #22
sayonara
Shai Halud

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Or durham. We only get 512.
I didn't know you lived in Durham.

Mind you I have been avoiding PAGD a lot recently and you tend to be 'all business' on SFN, so I guess pretty much anything could have got by me.
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 15:58   #23
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
That movie made me laugh!

"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 16:36   #24
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
my word

that was most excellent

win
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 16:41   #25
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
I didn't know you lived in Durham.

Mind you I have been avoiding PAGD a lot recently and you tend to be 'all business' on SFN, so I guess pretty much anything could have got by me.
You bloody southerner.

RED lived nearby too
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 16:56   #26
sayonara
Shai Halud

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
You bloody southerner.
Says Mr Cambridge-Going Person.

I have now officially lived in the North for longer than I lived in the South - how depressing
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 16:58   #27
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

18 years vs 4 months for me (N,S)