User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 26 Jun 2003, 11:16   #1
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
possibly the single most usless thing ever

my internet explorer just opened a window, the contence of which was a single line, that line:

'you are not supposed to see this'

with a single 'ok' box below it
now where the hell is the point in that???????????????????????????????????????
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 11:18   #2
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
my mam's dead, **** off and die you arsehole
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 11:19   #3
roadrunner_0
cynic

Quote:
Originally posted by ItotheDtotheI
isnt that one of those winpopup things that all XP users are getting plagued by?

i would say yes, but we arent using XP, this is a 2k machine
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 11:43   #4
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
methinks Monkey has a MILF fetish......
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 12:50   #5
Chojin
Muslim Jr.

Chojin is an unknown quantity at this point
The single most useless thing is an asian dildo.
That thing is two inches long.
Chojin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 14:21   #6
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
asians have small feet

LOL
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 16:49   #7
sinnamon xie
teens1ut

sinnamon xie is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Chojin
The single most useless thing is an asian dildo.
That thing is two inches long.
Completely not true fs :P

[M&S]
sinnamon xie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 16:52   #8
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
Originally posted by sinnamon xie
Completely not true fs :P
it's true because asians have small dicks
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 17:15   #9
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
You weren't supposed to see it.
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 09:20   #10
roadrunner_0
cynic

Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
You weren't supposed to see it.

the single best reply to this thread, and it may keep me smiling for the rest of the day
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 09:36   #11
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by ItotheDtotheI
isnt that one of those winpopup things that all XP users are getting plagued by?

you mean the one that can be easily disabled unless you're useless?
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 10:56   #12
roadrunner_0
cynic

seriously, i would defy you to disable anything within the set parameters of the systems i work with, our I.T. ppl are sooooooo paranoid that they have even taken away our ability to right click fs!
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 11:26   #13
Toop
Banned

Toop is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by roadrunner_0
seriously, i would defy you to disable anything within the set parameters of the systems i work with, our I.T. ppl are sooooooo paranoid that they have even taken away our ability to right click fs!
How can you live without right-clicking ffs?!:ninja:
Toop is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 14:33   #14
seventh
Lai

seventh is an unknown quantity at this point
meh

right clicking is important

[18:02]<DJ_Bass>When i was just a knee basher i ran outside with a coat hanger above my head thinking it would repel lightning

[18:03]<Ashknight>If it hit you, now that would explain a LOT
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Follow the guy in front
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
<[7th]Seventh> liseh?
<Bloomers> hmmm
<Bloomers> he's okay
<Bloomers> you are fitter tho
seventh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 14:57   #15
roadrunner_0
cynic

i tell you, no being able to right click just isnt funny
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 15:52   #16
sinnamon xie
teens1ut

sinnamon xie is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
it's true because asians have small dicks
Again, not true.

[M&S]
sinnamon xie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 15:57   #17
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
the most useless thing ever is actually the toaster. who wants toast?
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 16:01   #18
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by Bloomers III
the most useless thing ever is actually the toaster. who wants toast?
me
madi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 16:03   #19
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by madi
me
I have marmite, peanut butter, raspberry jam, strawberry jam, marmalade and Nutella

take your pick
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 16:05   #20
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place
just butter please

make sure the toast is thick sliced brown bread with seads in it and very toasted (not quite burnt but nearly)
then i will have it for my tea with a handful of babybells

ta
madi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 16:20   #21
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: possibly the single most usless thing ever

OS/2

Vaio
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote