User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 4 Jun 2003, 23:48   #1
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point
Why?

<Jo> Can u pls start a new thread
<Jo> on why pa discriminates against two lettered ppl
<Jo> i would start a thread
<Jo> BUT I CANT FECKING LOGIN COS I HAVE ONLY TWO LETTERS
<Jo> why do ppl like W exist on the boards still but yet Im deleted for having a two letter name?

Guess that says it all really

R2: XXV
R3: Æternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Maddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 23:50   #2
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of
Because its _W_?
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 23:53   #3
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
Tell her to sign up as "SuperJo".
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 23:56   #4
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of
Exclamation

tell her to have a sensible name ffs.
Unread 5 Jun 2003, 00:22   #5
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by MrPeach
Because its _W_?
Hi.
Unread 5 Jun 2003, 00:25   #6
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jun 2003, 00:26   #7
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough
it helps to know the vbb hacks sometimes...

oh and I do beleive these forums are broken...
Unread 5 Jun 2003, 08:54   #8
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
W has mastered TEH INVISIBLE CHARACTERS!
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 17:28   #9
the dying puppy
Banned

the dying puppy is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Sandsnake
oh and I do beleive these forums are broken...
this thread has only one reply. Now, go figure...
the dying puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 17:30   #10
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by the dying puppy
this thread has only one reply. Now, go figure...

I said it'll be fixed shortly but I've lied enough already this week.
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 17:36   #11
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Every other thread works.

It's Maddix. He's broken it.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 18:10   #12
the dying puppy
Banned

the dying puppy is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Every other thread works.

It's Maddix. He's broken it.
Do you know how it happened?

Well, listen kids I tell you the story about Maddix The Coin Master...

Maddix used to glue the silver and gold coins together and give it to little girls for free, or at least the little girls thought that Maddix does it for free. But the little girls really didn't give a damn if it's for free or if he going to eat them and their Unicorns alive later. They were really amazed how Maddix can put two coins together, because nobody else could do it. He were a True Coin Master. Than the Bad Spirit went by and took all the coins from Maddix. And now Maddix just a forum breaker.
the dying puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 18:34   #13
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
I think W acutally got the admins to change it, since the rules don't apply to them.
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 18:35   #14
clarencetheclockworkcake
Fidel Cakestro

clarencetheclockworkcake is an unknown quantity at this point
i have a really long one.
clarencetheclockworkcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 18:38   #15
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by KaneED
I think W acutally got the admins to change it, since the rules don't apply to them.
i thought cos he 'helped' with some security issues he got allowed to have it, same thing as cyp and his frog
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 18:39   #16
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Why?

Quote:
Originally posted by Maddix
<Jo> Can u pls start a new thread
<Jo> on why pa discriminates against two lettered ppl
<Jo> i would start a thread
<Jo> BUT I CANT FECKING LOGIN COS I HAVE ONLY TWO LETTERS
<Jo> why do ppl like W exist on the boards still but yet Im deleted for having a two letter name?

Guess that says it all really

As an actual answer W has been here longer than sliced bread and was here before we had rules (re: TFD thread).
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 18:48   #17
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Maddix, get off GD. You'll get a rash. :/

(HI JONNY FS!)
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 18:51   #18
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by HobbieRogue4
Maddix, get off GD. You'll get a rash. :/

(HI JONNY FS!)

Apparently you can just rub some balm on it and that does the trick!

PS Hobbie no on irc :(((((((
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 18:59   #19
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
hmmm