User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 14 May 2003, 07:51   #1
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
I get to see the Matrix - Reloaded. TODAY!

Yeah, I got prerelease tickets.

I rock I know.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2003, 08:39   #2
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
If you come here and spoil it i will fly over there and collect your spleen with a corkscrew.
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2003, 08:47   #3
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Feel free to tell us if its good or not. But absolutly NO SPOILERS!
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2003, 08:48   #4
menth0l
dim like a fox

How can it not be good?
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
Unread 14 May 2003, 08:49   #5
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
I'm a bloomers.
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2003, 08:50   #6
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by menth0l
How can it not be good?
How can I not be God?

Stupid question menthol, because the answer is so obvious. It MUST be good, as I MUST be God.

Simple logics.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2003, 08:57   #7
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I get to see the Matrix - Reloaded. TODAY!

Quote:
Originally posted by Mirai
Yeah, I got prerelease tickets.

I rock I know.
I get to see it too, only I didn't have to pay for any tickets, and I get best seats in the house.

I rock harder

=[DJ Bass]=
Unread 14 May 2003, 09:43   #8
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
whether its **** good, or great, the media will still find a way to overhype it

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2003, 10:00   #9
Christian
Attitude

Christian is infamous around these parts
Lucky Tit.
I won't get my shot of Matrix2 before the 21th.
Todd: Truth is like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold. You push it, stretch it, it'll never be enough. Kick at it, beat it, it'll never cover any of us. From the moment we enter crying, to the moment we leave dying, it'll just cover your face as you wail and cry and scream.
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2003, 11:04   #10
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
If you attempt to spoil it in any way, I promise I will hurt you, no matter what it costs me.
Unread 14 May 2003, 11:09   #11
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
whether its **** good, or great, the media will still find a way to overhype it

no matter you are right or not, you are a dull whining ****
Unread 14 May 2003, 11:51   #12
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Why on earth would you want to see that?
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2003, 12:09   #13
menth0l
dim like a fox

Quote:
Originally posted by Embroglio
Why on earth would you want to see that?

Why on earth would you reply with something like that?
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
Unread 14 May 2003, 12:13   #14
Embroglio

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by menth0l
Why on earth would you reply with something like that?
I want to know why everyone thinks The Matrix (series as it now is) is so amazingly wonderful.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 14 May 2003, 12:13   #15
SbOlly
Spelling is for pussies

SbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant future
I get to see it on the 20th in a huge cinema, but with only about 15 other people in the cinema.

Which is clearly better, because every other time I've been to the cinema there is always one FECKER who ruins the whole friggin thing.

I always get the soggy biscuit

Veni Vidi Codi
SbOlly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2003, 12:18   #16
LISELOTTE
sucking young blood

LISELOTTE is an unknown quantity at this point
oh... even more wired up Kung Stfu fighting and obcene filming wich pretty much every action film after The matrix have copied...

oh im so trilled..
Unread 14 May 2003, 12:19   #17
Ditcher

Ditcher is an unknown quantity at this point
Im pretty sure it will be a huge disappointment. Trailer was ****e action/effects blast but lets hope there is something more in the movie.
Unread 14 May 2003, 12:22   #18
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past
I was looking forward to going to see it, but now the stupid bloody BBC have spolit the entire thing with their "lets tell everyone how the movie ends so we can appease the religous people" article.
I reccomend noone clicks the above link unless they too want the movie spoilt for them.
Unread 14 May 2003, 13:34   #19
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by SilverSmoke
no matter you are right or not, you are a dull whining ****

hohoho

are you the same silver that spent the entireity of rounds 3-6 whining about how good Xanadu were?

Id so, ironic. If not, you are **** anyway, because my statement was completely correct.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2003, 13:38   #20
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
hohoho

are you the same silver that spent the entireity of rounds 3-6 whining about how good Xanadu were?

Id so, ironic. If not, you are **** anyway, because my statement was completely correct.

it was called PR those days back

anyway, I agree with you about Matrix and probably the sequel as well being overhyped but that wasn't my point.

do you ever smile in your life full of fighting demons?
Unread 14 May 2003, 14:00   #21
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I want to know why everyone thinks The Matrix (series as it now is) is so amazingly wonderful.
Because like so many other things (the internet, dj's and techno music) it was an extraordinary and groundbreaking achievment until the media overhyped it.

=[DJ Bass]=
Unread 14 May 2003, 14:13   #22
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

I get to do lots of work and revision - TODAY!
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2003, 14:15   #23
Embroglio

Quote:
Originally posted by djbass
Because like so many other things (the internet, dj's and techno music) it was an extraordinary and groundbreaking achievment until the media overhyped it.

=[DJ Bass]=
Techno is almost as bad as The Matrix.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 14 May 2003, 14:29   #24
djbass
mmm.. pills

Quote:
Techno is almost as bad as The Matrix.
Now I want you to do something for me... put down that remote.. that's it, nice and easy.

Now trying to withhold what are undoubtably extreme urges to pick the thing up and start channel surfing again, I want you to resist.. RESIST! hear me?

Right, now.. that funny rectangular thing.. with the shiny knob.. yes.. er, no.. NO! The OTHER shiny metallic knob shaped thingy.. yes that's right.. that one. Ok, now taking a firm grasp of the knob, I want you to turn it for me. Brilliant! Now you see we are getting somewhere.. ok.. pull.. fantastic, you have just opened your first door.. now.. very carefully as to avoid shock I want you to walk through it.. the doorWAY (ouch) not the door itself.

Great.. you've made it this far so give youself a pat on the back.. breath deep my friend for that is air, fresh air.. and not the stale kind you are custom to. You are now free.. free from the media whores that haunted your life, the ones telling you to hate all of the time. You must form an oppinion that is your own, and in an unbiased mannor that reflects your experience on the subject and not what you have been led to believe.

=[DJ Bass]=
Unread 14 May 2003, 14:31   #25
Embroglio

Quote:
minge
Techno is still ****e.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 14 May 2003, 14:32   #26
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Now I want you to do something for me... put down that remote.. that's it, nice and easy.

Now trying to withhold what are undoubtably extreme urges to pick the thing up and start channel surfing again, I want you to resist.. RESIST! hear me?

Right, now.. that funny rectangular thing.. with the shiny knob.. yes.. er, no.. NO! The OTHER shiny metallic knob shaped thingy.. yes that's right.. that one. Ok, now taking a firm grasp of the knob, I want you to turn it for me. Brilliant! Now you see we are getting somewhere.. ok.. pull.. fantastic, you have just opened your first door.. now.. very carefully as to avoid shock I want you to walk through it.. the doorWAY (ouch) not the door itself.

Great.. you've made it this far so give youself a pat on the back.. breath deep my friend for that is air, fresh air.. and not the stale kind you are custom to. You are now free.. free from the media whores that haunted your life, the ones telling you to hate all of the time. You must form an oppinion that is your own, and in an unbiased mannor that reflects your experience on the subject and not what you have been led to believe.

=[DJ Bass]=
So youre saying that hes a media whore because he hates the things the media is telling him to like which you liked until the media told him to like them?
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2003, 14:40   #27
djbass
mmm.. pills

Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
So youre saying that hes a media whore because he hates the things the media is telling him to like which you liked until the media told him to like them?
That really is over simplifying things. I am saying that I believe his oppinions are not really his own, but rather essences of his real oppinions that have been mutilated by the media. I am not saying that he should not have an oppinion different to my own or that he should like the movie. What I do believe is that he could put a little more constructive criticism in his reasoning instead of cloning the words of a thousand people before him.

=[DJ Bass]=
Unread 14 May 2003, 14:47   #28
Embroglio

Quote:
even more minge
Erm, what? How would you know what my opinions are based on? I don't like techno because, suprise suprise, it sounds like ****. I couldn't really care less what the media is telling me, and which forms of media would this be? You seem to know what tv channels I watch, radio stations I listen to and magasines I read, so please, do tell.

Either that are you're simply talking out your arse.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 14 May 2003, 14:55   #29
djbass
mmm.. pills

Quote:
minge(as you call it)

Either that are you're simply talking out your arse.
Shh.. don't let the boffins know.. I've almost got them bluffed.

=[DJ Bass]=
Unread 14 May 2003, 15:31   #30
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
The Matrix was brilliant and it was the media saying it was so good that meant you had to dislike it. If you disagree with me you are deliberately disliking it because other people like it, and not because it does not suit your tastes.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2003, 17:07   #31
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Lord_Thunderball is on a distinguished road
Visit www.matrixfansite.com

L33t site of a friend of mine!!

I'm going tomorrow, can't wait!
Unread 14 May 2003, 19:56   #32
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
hohoho

... and so was his statement that Xanadu were/are good.
Hmm, little correction... Xanadu was/is good...

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2003, 20:00   #33
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold
soz
wrong forum
this isnt my place

— Scorpio
Unread 14 May 2003, 20:01   #34
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by Scorpio
soz
wrong forum
this isnt my place
WHO DARES DISTURBS MY SLUMBER?

WOHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Unread 14 May 2003, 20:16   #35
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Things we can gather from this thread :

1. The Matrix is good.
2. Techno is bad.
3. Xanadu are good.

That is all.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2003, 20:17   #36
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
That is all.
You missed out point four: People on the forums talk a lot of bollocks.
Unread 14 May 2003, 20:21   #37
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Quote:
Things we can gather from this thread :

1. The Matrix is good.
2. Techno is bad.
3. Xanadu are good.

That is all.
NO!

Xanadu is good.

hehe, minor detail

— Scorpio
Unread 14 May 2003, 20:22   #38
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
I agree that Xanadu are good.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2003, 20:30   #39
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
1) The Matrix was good
2) Big-budget sequels are usually horrible, re: X-men 2
3) Techno was never good
4) Xanadu was half-decent but lacked naked women.
5) Most of this thread has involved djbass offering us proof of his plight in his campaign to collect enough money to surgically remove his head from his ass.
6) Points are cool.
Unread 14 May 2003, 21:17   #40
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
2) Big-budget sequels are usually horrible, re: X-men 2
While points are cool, are you implying X-Men 2 was worse than X-Men 1? Or just that it was poor in general?
Unread 14 May 2003, 21:27   #41
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by LISELOTTE
oh... even more wired up Kung Stfu fighting and obcene filming wich pretty much every action film after The matrix have copied...

oh im so trilled..
Someone hasn't payed attention to

a. Kung Fu films in general
b. John Woo.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2003, 21:49   #42
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
While points are cool, are you implying X-Men 2 was worse than X-Men 1? Or just that it was poor in general?

If shietness was measured on the richter scale, there'd be a chasm the size of the earth under the production site of X-men 2. It ranged between poor, extremely poor and homeless african child poor (sorry :(((((().
Unread 14 May 2003, 21:49   #43
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
If shietness was measured on the richter scale, there'd be a chasm the size of the earth under the production site of X-men 2. It ranged between poor, extremely poor and homeless african child poor (sorry ((((().
That's fair enough, but is it worse than X-Men 1?
Unread 14 May 2003, 21:54   #44
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
That's fair enough, but is it worse than X-Men 1?

It's difficult to recall x-men 1. I think part of my brain blocked it out to protect the rest. I'd go for yes after careful consideration though.
Unread 15 May 2003, 11:00   #45
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Alright, sorry to say this, but..

The movie was a big letdown. Oh, it's great, has some nice kung-fu scenes, and shows neo doing some awesome ****, but really, the storyline was crap.

I won't ruin it for you, but I wasn't very impressed.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2003, 11:29   #46
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
I got the impression that the film would suck quite a while ago. I read an interview with one of the Wachowski brothers who basically said that they were focussing on the action and special effects, which pretty much tells you all you need to know.

Still, I was never that excited about it so not such a dissapointment.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote