User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 13 May 2003, 17:11   #1
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Help

Disclaimer: I know slightly less than bugger all about PC stuff, at least, in comparison to all of you.

I am at Uni, and I can't access Yahoo chat. The Asian gentleman is having no problems, though.

I assume I am doing something daft. Help.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2003, 17:12   #2
Grimble
Banned

Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
You're pretty good looking
Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2003, 17:14   #3
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
Studies show that using Yahoo chat makes baby jesus vomit.
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2003, 17:19   #4
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by Grimble
You're pretty good looking
Yes. But you are a Norwegian sex-monster.
Unread 13 May 2003, 17:20   #5
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by menth0l
Studies show that using Yahoo chat makes baby jesus vomit.
Good. Let's hope he chokes on it.
Unread 13 May 2003, 17:35   #6
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

I was expecting at least one person to have posted the obligatory 'LOL YOU MUPPET YOU DON'T KNOW NUFFIN LOLOLO' comment by now.
Unread 13 May 2003, 17:37   #7
Grimble
Banned

Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
lol muppets lol

no wait..
Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2003, 17:44   #8
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
Good. Let's hope he chokes on it.

blasphemy++;
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2003, 18:01   #9
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold
Re: Help

Quote:
Disclaimer: I know slightly less than bugger all about PC stuff, at least, in comparison to all of you.

I am at Uni, and I can't access Yahoo chat. The Asian gentleman is having no problems, though.

I assume I am doing something daft. Help.
go into preferences and play with the proxy settings

afaik yahoo does not auto detect the IE settings so copy paste from your i-net tools fro control panel (or get to from tools > inet options from inside the IE browser if they have disabled control panel)

probs running a socks 4 firewall, I found my username and dial up password filled in the relevant inquiries.

behond this, I have nfi

try asking the nice asian gentleman

#pr0nstars - a pimp is for life, not just for christmas
MAdnRisKy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2003, 18:03   #10
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation Re: Re: Help

Quote:
Originally posted by MAdnRisKy
try asking the nice asian gentleman
He buggered off ages ago. I'll try your advice.

Edit: It won't let me get into Internet Options. Bugger.
Unread 13 May 2003, 18:27   #11
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold
Re: Re: Re: Help

Quote:
He buggered off ages ago. I'll try your advice.

Edit: It won't let me get into Internet Options. Bugger.
ok so you'l have to do this the long way around.

your university website (typically www.*location*.ac.uk) will have a link to a page for configuring your computer to browse internet pages when hooked up to their network (mine does anyway). look for things like computer services and so on....

once you have it (probably an automatic proxy script :/) it may be of use to you. you want to set it to use proxies, and pop what it tells you in there.

alternatively get ICQ and have it auto flood your open ports till it find one it likes (23 is our library port sneaky but effective)

#pr0nstars - a pimp is for life, not just for christmas
MAdnRisKy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2003, 19:02   #12
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Paint your face.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2003, 19:48   #13
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Help

Quote:
I am at Uni, and I can't access Yahoo chat.
Quote:
I assume I am doing something daft.
You are correct.