User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 6 May 2003, 20:03   #1
FatboySliM

FatboySliM is an unknown quantity at this point
Favourite cologne?

What are your favourites?
Unread 6 May 2003, 20:16   #2
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
Blue stratos
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2003, 20:21   #3
Nicole

Nicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really nice
soap.
Unread 6 May 2003, 20:39   #4
Sub
Banned

Sub is an unknown quantity at this point
Some semi-expensive French stuff. I'm sure they put pheromones or something in it because it's a babe magnet.
Sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 00:15   #5
Pulsar
Very tired of this o_O

Pulsar is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Sub
Some semi-expensive French stuff. I'm sure they put pheromones or something in it because it's a babe magnet.
yea, can t possibly you

(had that one coming, ha ha ha...)
it's really not so bad you know once you get past the taste

Nine Inch Nails - Starf*ckers Inc.
Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
Pulsar, you are now my official Hero of the Day
Pulsar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 01:44   #6
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
jean paul gaultier
'le male'

Great scent
Unread 7 May 2003, 02:27   #7
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Givenchy pour homme is my personal preference.

and it goes well with my skin so i smell 'rather ace'

http://www.parfums.givenchy.com/html/images/affiche.jpg

PHWOAR
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 02:38   #8
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
soap. Sometimes deodorant.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 03:08   #9
LISELOTTE
sucking young blood

LISELOTTE is an unknown quantity at this point
yuo all smell!!

emporio armani white

costs a fortune but its worth it
Unread 7 May 2003, 07:24   #10
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
sweat.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 07:51   #11
Danae
loved

Danae has a spectacular aura aboutDanae has a spectacular aura aboutDanae has a spectacular aura about
Re: Favourite cologne?

elle
Danae is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 07:53   #12
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts
There is only one Cologne.

Cologne
Unread 7 May 2003, 07:55   #13
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Judge
There is only one Cologne.

Cologne
Köln you donk.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 07:55   #14
Happy Tom

Happy Tom is an unknown quantity at this point
Old Spice
Happy Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 09:23   #15
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Happy Tom
Old Spice
Now that's a real man's scent.
Unread 7 May 2003, 09:28   #16
MrBrick
Gone

MrBrick is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
I thought real men had to smell of testicles?
MrBrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 09:31   #17
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by MrBrick
I thought real men had to smell of testicles?
Depends if that real man is trying to attract other real men (testicles) or women (non-testicular alternative)
Unread 7 May 2003, 09:35   #18
MrBrick
Gone

Think I may go and shower.

lopabfs

Or whatever it is that Aryn does to be , i forget.

The bunny came back. ***t.

Oh and I use some green bottley stuff that was expensive.
My mother bought me "E-Male" deoderant at Xmas.

I stabbed her.
Unread 7 May 2003, 09:37   #19
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
lopabfs
You can't just go round defacing a LO FS, fs.

And how didn't you like E-Male? Even if it smells of **** you could at least take pleasure in the pun.

While smelling of ****, obviously
Unread 7 May 2003, 09:42   #20
MrBrick
Gone

The "other half" likes E-male.
I, however, detest it. It just feels wrong.

I mean...."E-Male".

I don't really want to confirm my "Computer Nerd" side more-so by a) smelling of poo and b) WEARING SOMETHING CALLED E-MALE.

Needless to say.

I get made to wear it by MrsBrick, destroyer of hope.
Unread 7 May 2003, 09:44   #21
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Go nuts and Old Spice her up, to the max!
Unread 7 May 2003, 09:45   #22
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice
Axe all the way baby!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I wish we could trademark for a less shitty poster
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Cynical Oracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 09:45   #23
MrBrick
Gone

Quote:
Go nuts and Old Spice her up, to the max!
Don't make me become my father.

Life would be horribly wrong.
More wrong at any rate.

I'll stick to whatever it is in this green bottle.
If I stare at it long enough it might become crack.

Here's hoping.
Unread 7 May 2003, 12:31   #24
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question

Quote:
Can you actually buy it anywhere outside of Poundstretcher these days?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 13:02   #25
Kyoto
Lieutenant-Colonel

Kyoto is an unknown quantity at this point
A flatmate at uni told me she passed a bloke in the street who was wearing Eternity, and followed him around for a hour.

I would wear nothing else.
Unread 7 May 2003, 15:08   #26
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
Köln you donk.
Yes I know I used to live there, but you have to explain that to the plebs, they wouldnt get it.
Unread 7 May 2003, 15:14   #27
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Xillah
jean paul gaultier
'le male'

Great scent
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 15:16   #28
Anu
Kontrč*******

Anu is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Xillah
jean paul gaultier
'le male'

Great scent
Anu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 15:21   #29
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Lager

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 15:22   #30
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
and fags ?
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 15:48   #31
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

and lest you forget 'kebab', DM.
Unread 7 May 2003, 16:31   #32
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I don't 'do' kebabs any more. They give me bag no end of gip.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote