User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 3 May 2003, 02:40   #1
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
the hockey thread

hurray!

(ps go canucks!)
Unread 3 May 2003, 02:45   #2
LISELOTTE
sucking young blood

LISELOTTE is an unknown quantity at this point
i am as excited as i am waiting for the next Arseanal vs Manure thread popping up every week...

Go Detriot Red Wings \o/
Unread 3 May 2003, 02:47   #3
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
All sports are ****e

There isn't a single one I would watch
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 May 2003, 02:49   #4
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
note to self 'ice hockey' not hockey.
Unread 3 May 2003, 03:01   #5
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by LISELOTTE
Go Detriot Red Wings \o/
rofl
Unread 3 May 2003, 04:46   #6
Monkehpimp
'Useless'

Monkehpimp is an unknown quantity at this point
QUACK!!!!! \o/
Unread 3 May 2003, 10:03   #7
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
canucks won tonight \o/
Unread 3 May 2003, 10:07   #8
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice
Col O Rado is a hockey team in N HL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I wish we could trademark for a less shitty poster
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Cynical Oracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 May 2003, 10:11   #9
Aryn
Happy

colorado is my favourite team in the nhl :\
Unread 3 May 2003, 10:54   #10
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
the ducks \o\\o//o/

looks like devsens ducknucks finals

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 May 2003, 10:59   #11
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
I already made an ice hockey thread :p
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 May 2003, 11:15   #12
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
colorado is my favourite team in the nhl :\
Nope! It's mine!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I wish we could trademark for a less shitty poster
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Cynical Oracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 May 2003, 11:34   #13
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place
New Jersey are through
midge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 May 2003, 12:47   #14
FooFighter

FooFighter can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally posted by LISELOTTE
Go Detriot Red Wings \o/
YAY!!!!

damn the Anaheim Mighty Ducks, for putting them out of the Stanley Cup, but i actually think the Ducks can win this, look at the games with Dallas Stars 3-1 in favour of the Ducks. The Ducks clearly r on a rol here 4-0 against Red Wings and i don't doubt them a bit, i think they will progress to the next round again and taking out 2 giant teams is something !!

Although i did hate the film
FooFighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 May 2003, 12:49   #15
Monkehpimp
'Useless'

Monkehpimp is an unknown quantity at this point
the Avs are my favourite team.

I'm going for the ducks now though
Unread 3 May 2003, 13:05   #16
FooFighter

Quote:
Originally posted by Monkehpimp
the Avs are my favourite team.
Aye, The Colorado r also an amazing team, their like what i consider my 2nd team, but when it comes to Red Wings v Avalanche, im a Red Wings fan ofc
Unread 3 May 2003, 18:36   #17
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
you should all be ashamed of yourselves for doubting the power of the Anaheim Mighty Ducks.

Unread 3 May 2003, 20:56   #18
FooFighter

Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
you should all be ashamed of yourselves for doubting the power of the Anaheim Mighty Ducks.
heh, m8 i don't doubt the Ducks one bit, i was just not prepared to see them beat the Red Wings in 4 games in the playoff, now look at the games with the Stars that i also never expected, they're **** hot atm, i think they could win the final i also think that the Devils will be in the final with them
Unread 3 May 2003, 20:57   #19
Aryn
Happy

i'm cheering for both anaheim and vancouver.
i mean.. i live next to vancouver and it'd be pretty bad not to cheer them on.. they haven't made it this far in the playoffs since.. uh.. 96?
on the other hand.. you have to LOVE the team that beat detroit 4-0 and since my avs are out.. who better to cheer for? :P
Unread 3 May 2003, 23:28   #20
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

ducks lost 4-1 tonight. Next game is huge ;(

Unread 6 May 2003, 17:39   #21
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Victory for the ducks!
4-3 on the night, Ducks beat Dallas 4-2

Now its Ottawa vs New Jersey for the east, and Anaheim vs Vancouver or Minnesota. Thats a Game 7, tommorow night

Unread 7 May 2003, 14:37   #22
FooFighter

I'd like to see a Devils vs Ducks final
Unread 9 May 2003, 09:21   #23
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

minnesota?

This wasnt meant to happen aryn :S

Ducks now have to face the only team hotter than them

Unread 9 May 2003, 09:32   #24
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
Sami Kapanen all the way
---------------