User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 2 May 2003, 16:57   #1
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
The Danish national ice hockey team

... beat the USA in their group stage match and drew 2-2 with Canada earlier today.

My question to you: Are the North American teams that crap or is Denmark that good?

tip: Denmark isn't that good.
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2003, 16:58   #2
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
*chuckles*
Unread 2 May 2003, 16:59   #3
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
ever heard of the stanley cup playoffs?

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2003, 17:02   #4
menth0l
dim like a fox

Ever heard of a Danish NHL player?

The fact is: both the USA and Canada DO HAVE NHL PLAYERS in their teams.

Denmark has 30 nobodies.
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
Unread 2 May 2003, 17:15   #5
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
Shows that to create a big business sport you don't need talented players. You just need a bunch of stupid people who think they are and are willing to pay to see them in action.

Matrim
Unread 2 May 2003, 18:37   #6
LISELOTTE
sucking young blood

LISELOTTE is an unknown quantity at this point
maybe its NHL that sucks?
Unread 2 May 2003, 19:07   #7
Sonofhades

In team sports, all it takes is the poorer team getting the "spirit" and playing as a team. If they realize that they're on the same level as the "better" team on individual skills and start to believe in them having a chance, well...

It seems that most of the time, the game ends in favor of the team that is the "boldest" and in that respect, fortune favors the brave...
Unread 2 May 2003, 19:10   #8
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Admittedly the american and canadian teams should still be winning

BUT

not being able to choose any players from the:

Dallas Stars
Detroit RedWings
Colorado Avalanche
Vancouver Canucks
St Louis Blues
Minnesota Wild
Anaheim Mighty Ducks
Edmonton Oilers
Ottawa Senators
New Jersey Devils
Tampa Bay Lightning
Philadelphia Flyers
Toronto Maple Leafs
Washington Capitals
Boston Bruins
New York Islanders

is a bit tough. Considering all the other teams players werent good enough to make a playoff cut where over half the teams remain.

Unread 2 May 2003, 22:58   #9
menth0l
dim like a fox

Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh

Yet i don't see Slovakia or Sweden losing to Denmark :}
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
Unread 3 May 2003, 00:13   #10
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

well i didnt know that

bear in mind im not american, and im just providing some background.

Unread 3 May 2003, 00:19   #11
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
ever heard of the stanley cup playoffs?
Would that be Stanley Laurel of Laurel and Hardy?

Or Stanley Mathews, or perhaps even Stanley Baker. Or possibly Stanley Knife?

Ice Hockey is for failed Ice Dancers, who have no rythm.