User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 7 Apr 2003, 18:52   #1
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
You Racist You

Giving you all the oppurtunity to demonstrate once and for all that you don't actually hate minorities with a hidden passion, here is a test that can prove your claim.

Unfortunately for you, the fact is that you actually do hate minorities, and you can't fake out the test (I guess it would be possible to act really dimwitted).

ps: this is part of an actual research study (harvard) on subconscious racism.

pps: theory being you post how racist you are here and get mocked as the closet klansman you are.

ppps: I'm 'mildly racist'
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 18:55   #2
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
your assuming that we dont actually hate minorities with a passion.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 19:00   #3
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by NEWSBOT3
your assuming that we dont actually hate minorities with a passion.
assumption really that you claim you don't hate minorities, but every night you put on your sheet and go riding around with your redneck friends.
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 19:00   #4
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
new
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 19:12   #5
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
Your data suggest a moderate preference for TEEN POP relative to JAZZ

what
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 19:16   #6
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
It links to random tests for me.
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 19:16   #7
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
I got a jazz test and an al gore test
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 19:19   #8
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey, I only get a bunch of other boring topics every time I try.

Matrim
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 19:29   #9
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

mmmkay let's try this link instead, and you can select which test you want to take.

https://implicit.harvard.edu/implici...lectatest.html

they made me do religion vs. atheism
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 19:50   #10
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Ojkay.

Your data suggest a moderate preference for European American relative to African American

:(

Matrim
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 19:50   #11
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Your data suggest a slight preference for European American relative to African American
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 19:51   #12
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
short tall, no pref, b/w, moderate white because i kept getting confused by the switching around on the pic test thingy
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 20:02   #13
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Your data suggest a moderate preference for European American relative to African American

But i cant help thinking what my result would have been if it had been african/good european/bad at first.

wouldnt consider myself a racist

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 20:31   #14
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Your data suggest a moderate preference for European American relative to African American. Probably accurate (in terms of the test), since I found white/good easier than black/good.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 20:35   #15
Subatai

Subatai is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh

But i cant help thinking what my result would have been if it had been african/good european/bad at first.

wouldnt consider myself a racist
you aren't the first person to point out that major flaw in the test.
Subatai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 20:36   #16
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

I think that having us do the 'european/good african/bad' test first clearly shows that the old guys at Harvard are racists themselves.

Matrim
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 20:45   #17
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 21:00   #18
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 21:05   #19
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Quote:
Thats a lie.

I hate all Americans equally.
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 21:12   #20
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
You hate black people.

And I haven't even taken the test yet!
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 21:14   #21
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Apparently so far I'm the only one to get a 'slight' preference for European Americans, rather than a 'moderate' one. Ace.
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 21:21   #22
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
Apparently so far I'm the only one to get a 'slight' preference for European Americans, rather than a 'moderate' one. Ace.

Is this some sort of homosexuality test or something? I hear people in africa have AIDS.
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 21:33   #23
Tobe
Checkout Boy

Tobe is an unknown quantity at this point
Your data suggest a moderate preference for U.S.A. relative to JAPAN
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 21:37   #24
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
"Your data suggest a moderate preference for MALE relative to FEMALE"
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 21:40   #25
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

Quote:
Originally posted by Bloomers III
"Your data suggest a moderate preference for MALE relative to FEMALE"
PLD
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 21:49   #26
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
Is this some sort of homosexuality test or something?
Will you go out with me?
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 21:53   #27
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
Will you go out with me?

No. You ming.
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 22:40   #28
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
The test took to long, and i cant concentrate on things for too long, my doctor says..

BUT, i know this, if im a racist, its against "Europeans", not "coloured" people.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 22:42   #29
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
No. You ming.
Now, now, don't be picky. I wasn't when I asked you either.
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 22:56   #30
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
Your data suggest little or no preference for European American relative to African American

I also found the white/good - black/bad part easier :/
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 23:09   #31
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
Your data suggest a slight preference for European American relative to African American

slight prefrence how exactly??? sexually or what???
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 05:22   #32
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts
Psyc assessments are right up there with witchcraft and astrology as a believeable science.
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 07:41   #33
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
That test is extremley dodgy, and there's probably better ways of measuring racism, etc. As have others have noted, the order of the way it does it is fairly important. Unsurprising the results they outline at the end.

Still :
Your data suggest a moderate preference for European American relative to African American.

Which is probably fair, although as I say, there are better ways of measuring it.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 13:02   #34
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
That test is extremley dodgy, and there's probably better ways of measuring racism, etc. As have others have noted, the order of the way it does it is fairly important. Unsurprising the results they outline at the end.

Still :
Your data suggest a moderate preference for European American relative to African American.

Which is probably fair, although as I say, there are better ways of measuring it.
What good test for racism is there? Especially through a computer (I guess with hookups to measure heart rate etc. you could do some more interesting stuff).

Anyway, as to the order for blackgood white bad and blackbad white good, it does it in either order.

I assume it tries to account for that difference. Probably the norm is that when people get the blackgood/whitebad first, they do both at around the same rate, and when people get the blackbad/whitegood first, they do the second one horribly slower.

So the computer would just assume an 0.1s or whatever deducted from whichever test you take second.

(I did the black/good first, and basically rocked it, and it still said I had 'slight preference for euros')
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 15:36   #35
Lord Zor
Super Trooper

Lord Zor is an unknown quantity at this point
I ****ing hate:

Spics, Dotheads
Honkeys, Japs
Wops, Kikes
WetBacks
Gooks, Chinks
Camel Jockeys
and The French

But I love ******s
am I jump all nimbly bimly from tree to tree?am I drinking milk from a saucer?
Do you see me eating mice?
Lord Zor is offline   Reply With Quote