User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 13 Nov 2002, 22:09   #1
ultrosII

its been a while

my god, found this forum in my bookmarks..i'm astounded this thing is still going..

anyone still play this game and was it as fun as it was 'back in the day'? (i use the term fun loosely)

and can anyone tell me why my old account (Ultros) has been banned? i was a sodding commander!
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 22:15   #2
ultrosII

btw if anyone can program in java, even vaguely, go here and give me a hand
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 23:52   #3
Dudels

Go where?
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 00:08   #4
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by Dudels
Go where?
You think that that wink is like a free-mason secret signal or something and anyone 'in the know' will know where to go because of it?
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 00:18   #5
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of
nah, no one plays anymore.
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 00:30   #6
BuddhistPunk

BuddhistPunk is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Apothos

You think that that wink is like a free-mason secret signal or something and anyone 'in the know' will know where to go because of it?
I know exactly where he means, infact we are all meeting there in 1 hour, dont you know? Well I have said to much already.
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 01:33   #7
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by BuddhistPunk

I know exactly where he means, infact we are all meeting there in 1 hour, dont you know? Well I have said to much already.
so your going to the wink wink at the you know where, with the you know who?

I'll see you there

Mahok!
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 02:53   #8
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
Now i just feel left-out.

Oh what it must be like to be 'in the loop'....
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 07:32   #9
Cyp
∞+♪˛

Cyp is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: its been a while

Quote:
Originally posted by ultrosII
my god, found this forum in my bookmarks..i'm astounded this thing is still going..

anyone still play this game and was it as fun as it was 'back in the day'? (i use the term fun loosely)

and can anyone tell me why my old account (Ultros) has been banned? i was a sodding commander!
Banned, or deleted for inactivity?

Remember I hadn't logged in for ages, and saw a post saying accounts that haven't posted for a long time would be deleted. (Think I posted.)
<!--Last incarnation: Nov 2000-->
Cyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 09:13   #10
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
If you're just banned from posting, replying and pm'ing then change your email and after clicking the activation link you'll be fine (-:
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote