User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 31 May 2006, 21:55   #1
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place
Watches

It's my 21st in 2 months and my mother has always said she wants me to have a really good watch for my birthday. Wants me to get something which will last me for a long time and as I couldn't come up with somethingi really wanted which really fitted her requirements I'm stuck with this. Thing is though, I know sweet **** all about watches. We went looking the other day and all of the Omega watches we saw were absoloutely horrible.

Cardiff doesn't really have the best selection of watches so I don't really get my variety in what to look at. As I vaguely remember some discussions on something similar to this before I was hoping someone could recommend some good brands or so for me.

For an idea of what I am looking for, there was only really one which I saw that looked quite nice to me and it was similar to http://www.lacotedesmontres.com/IMG/6835.jpg
I quite like the blue background though the ones with Roman numerals looked better I thought. At nearly 2 and a half grand it was slightly out of our price range though :P