User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 1 Sep 2004, 09:43   #51
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: UPDATE: Vermillion f**ks up and flees the country

If he's definately out of the country it should be fine shouldn't it?
If you want to play it safe get her to call him with some made up reason to find out where he is - she's his daughter i'm sure he'll tell her.

Also, this possibly the single best thing I have ever heard in RL, I thought it only happened in crappy US teen movies.

Also, take a photo and send it to him a week after you have moved into your nice leather armchair in Oxford, with a note saying you're under the protection of MI5 because everyone knows MI5 recruit from Oxbridge (although this raises worrying implications for national security if Nod, Jenny, or any of the other lot have anything to do with it).

Also, for God's sake do it you'll regret it for the rest of your life if you don't!
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 09:49   #52
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

ALSO (!), there now follows a brief message from the UK Tourism Board:

Welcome to the UK!
Please be advised that the weather, like most things in Britain, is average. This does not mean it's ok for the time of year, it means the weather is simply the average of the variation most places would get over a year.
For example, winter in Britain is damp, foggy, and chilly. Summer in Britain is similar, although if you're lucky you lose the fog. Autumn and spring are also along the same lines.
You will quickly find most things in the UK are average. Roads are in an average state of repair. The service in most restaurants is average. TV, generally, is either average or American.
The one exception to this rule is public transport, which is merely average at best.

Please deposit your passport in the bin when you arrive. You are trapped in our soggy hellhole for ever.
Have a nice day!

Unread 1 Sep 2004, 10:59   #53
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

When you are on your death bed you will be able to look back on the time you boned your bosses daughter in his office as a comfort that you have enjoyed your life to the full.

Now your death bed may be sooner than you may wish if you get caught. But just the sheer thrill would be supreme. (Plus she sounds like a n0rty girl)

So guys, what are the names of the intellegence agencies in Canada? Clearly V won't tell us which one. Let's guess.
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 11:07   #54
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

i would like to know though whats going on in his daughters head. I am not being funny, but the last place I would want to do it would be anywhere where my father frequented.

I would if he/she are incestuous?
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 12:00   #55
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

Its not that strange.
The threat of being caught adds to the thrill innit.

*looks shifty*
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 12:07   #56
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by meglamaniac
Its not that strange.
The threat of being caught adds to the thrill innit.

*looks shifty*
yeah i can understand that,but BEING CAUGHT ON YOUR DAD'S DESK I cannot understand
Proud to be Independent
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 12:17   #57
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Clearly she gets off on rebeling against her father. What better way of "showing him up" than by boning his underling on his desk.
And the possibility of being caught is there so if they get found out, its another "middle finger" moment to her father.

Maybe shes trying to illustrate she's not daddys nice little girl. Women do that sometimes.
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 12:18   #58
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

either that or she's just adventurous.

i'm not sure why you have such issues with this.

women in being adventurous about sex shocker!
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 12:56   #59
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumad
I would if he/she are incestuous?
this does raise the important possiblity of him finding them then JOINING IN

aces
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 13:39   #60
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Hey Newsbot, I like your sig.
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 13:47   #61
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
either that or she's just adventurous.

i'm not sure why you have such issues with this.

women in being adventurous about sex shocker!
I have nohing aainst open mindedness and knowing what you want, but I just cannot see me wanting to do that on my mm/dad's desk. Seems kinda weird.

I tend to go with icubusgod's idea of rebelling against daddy, but still seems kinda ****ed up that she would want to do it on her dad's desk.
Proud to be Independent
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 13:47   #62
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod
Hey Newsbot, I like your sig.
\o/
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 13:48   #63
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumad
I have nohing aainst open mindedness and knowing what you want, but I just cannot see me wanting to do that on my mm/dad's desk. Seems kinda weird.

I tend to go with icubusgod's idea of rebelling against daddy, but still seems kinda ****ed up that she would want to do it on her dad's desk.

I'll tell you what my dad told me

"Son, women are ****ed up".
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 16:23   #64
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

Still finding it difficult to take this seriously. Consider the news story:

"Spy consults nerds on internet forum concerning his future choice of job. Also leaks information concerning his steamy relationship with his boss' daughter. Finally, he asks aforementioned nerds to decide whether he partakes in farewell sex on her father's desk. Appears to value the answers given."
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 16:25   #65
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogster
Still finding it difficult to take this seriously. Consider the news story:

"Spy consults nerds on internet forum concerning his future choice of job. Also leaks information concerning his steamy relationship with his boss' daughter. Finally, he asks aforementioned nerds to decide whether he partakes in farewell sex on her father's desk. Appears to value the answers given."
You shoudl really stop reading the daily sport :/

It will ruin your vision all that masterbating.
Proud to be Independent
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 00:35   #66
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

Not sure I understand your reply, but, 'yeah'.
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 03:21   #67
Vermillion
Historian

Vermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to all

Besides, who said anything about me being a spy?

Boogster, I will be completely honest. I posted this whole thing because I was curious about what others would do, after all this isn't exactly something I can discuss with my co-workers. However, if I AM being completely honest, I must admit that a small part of it was bragging... I mean, who wouldn't? And given the situation, about the ONLY people I can brag to are anonymous internet geeks...

I got this from the web, as anyone could, it implies nothing.

Candian Security Intelligence Service (CSIS)
http://www.csis-scrs.gc.ca/

Communications Security Establishment
http://www.cse-cst.gc.ca/

RCMP (has its own Intel division)
http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/crimint/ci_aboutcid_e.htm

"Et nunc, reges, intelligite, er udimini, qui judicati terram"
Vermillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 03:31   #68
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

This is one of those things, if you do do it, you'll be so tense, so worried, you probably wont get half the thrill out of it you think you would. And if you dont do it, you'll regret it for years to come, thinking of the time you could have boned your bosses daughter on his desk.

What would I do? Honestly. I'd play it safe. Wouldnt want to mess up my chances of leaving the country still breathing, and I hate to imagine the difficulty you'd have getting a reference, if you can get a reference, of course.
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 04:57   #69
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'd do it for the story (as you may have noticed i like to collect them).

Whether or not i got caught wouldn't matter (although i'd rather not get caught).

It would be an excellent story either way *shrug* (AND you get sex!!!!!!!!!!11111).
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 05:05   #70
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

are the consequences if caught really as dramatic as you'd have us believe?

While it may harm your professional reputation, your ex-boss is hardly going to do something illegal for revenge. Is he?

Check the room for cameras and then do the dirty deed
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 08:16   #71
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

It could be a honey trap
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 09:17   #72
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vermillion
However, if I AM being completely honest, I must admit that a small part of it was bragging... I mean, who wouldn't? And given the situation, about the ONLY people I can brag to are anonymous internet geeks...
such events occur in order to be bragged about, I commend you V well done.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 09:29   #73
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

do it, you know you want to!
but check the room for bugs first obviously
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 16:10   #74
Boogster
I dunno...

Quote:
Boogster, I will be completely honest. I posted this whole thing because I was curious about what others would do, after all this isn't exactly something I can discuss with my co-workers. However, if I AM being completely honest, I must admit that a small part of it was bragging... I mean, who wouldn't? And given the situation, about the ONLY people I can brag to are anonymous internet geeks...
If you're being honest, I guess I should too. I would do the same*.

*It's still too surreal for words.
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 17:04   #75
Jennifer
Destroyer of Worlds

Jennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet society

1. Leave Daddy out of this.
2. We are most certainly not mediocre.
3. Look me up when you get here. You'll find me in the physics department or in the university dojo.
“In spite of the roaring of the young lions at the Union, and the screaming of the rabbits in the home of the vivisect, in spite of Keble College, and the tramways, and the sporting prints, Oxford still remains the most beautiful thing in England, and nowhere else are life and art so exquisitely blended, so perfectly made one.”
Jennifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 18:52   #76
Vermillion
Historian

Vermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to all

Are you staff or student?

And what will you be doing in the Dojo? I am looking to continue my Muay Thai, but could not find a specific society for it...

Unread 8 Sep 2004, 15:23   #77
Vermillion
Historian

Just so everyone here knows, as of around 3:00 pm yesterday afternoon, I am the God damn King of this Motherf**king Planet.

I have been walking around for the past 18 hours with my arms up in the air.

Thank you, thank you everybody, I'll be playing here all week, try the veal.

Unread 8 Sep 2004, 15:34   #78
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Hahahahaha.

woOO! Go Vermillion!

Unread 8 Sep 2004, 16:17   #79
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

lucky bastard
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2004, 16:55   #80
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I bet Verm works as a data inputter in a hoover factory, his boss has no daughter but 3 sons, and he won't tell us the job in case we BUST HIS STORY FOR THE LIE IT IS.

Although I'm often wrong and lose bets.
Unread 8 Sep 2004, 18:23   #81
Vermillion
Historian

Oh, I am discovered. I am a huge liar, who has somehow consistently kept these fantasy threads of imagination going for years now. Nothing of what I say is ever true ever.

Except that.

and that

and that

and that

and that

and that.

and that.

(Or, alternatively, it could all be true.)

Unread 8 Sep 2004, 18:28   #82
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Personally, I don't care if it's true. It's entertaining which is sort of the point.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2004, 18:30   #83
Vermillion
Historian

Oh its far more entertaining when you are the guy it's happening to, trust me.

Since we were already breaking several federal laws (and a few of God's laws, I suspect) in the course of the deed, I seriously considered taking pictures, but then, I might want a political career someday, and those would really do me no good.

Unread 8 Sep 2004, 19:01   #84
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I reckon if I did it on my boss's desk with his daughter my body would fail to perform and it'd take ages, making me more panicky, making the situation worse and take longer.

Then I'd get caught and it'd all go horribly downhill from there.
Unread 8 Sep 2004, 23:57   #85
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Well done Verm. History in the making for yourself.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2004, 00:53   #86
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Since we were already breaking several federal laws (and a few of God's laws, I suspect) in the course of the deed,
care to elaborate on which laws you were breaking? she wasn't underage was she? cos if she was then that would put you in the same league as Dace, and we can't have that.
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2004, 00:55   #87
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: UPDATE: Vermillion f**ks up and flees the country

The state shall employ him.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2004, 01:21   #88
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I have never felt guilty yet when in the proess of breaking a "law" *shrug*