User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 26 Aug 2004, 10:51   #51
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Ok..this usuall ends badly, but:

I'm not going to fawn over this girl. She was nice, I did like her. Personally I didn't feel any electrfying spark or anything. I'm not exactly pushed to be her little nice-boy-buy-the-drinks friend. I could take it or leave it. I'd prob dump her after a while if it stayed like that anyway. Which means it was most likely doomed from the start.
I did make an effort though, clearly she didnt want to.

What threw me was she seemed quite into me to begin with. Then it suddenly went cold. But no matter.

Yes, she's trying to ease her concience with her sms's etc. Why should I put her mind at ease after fking me about last night? She could have done it with alot more class and cost me far less money.

I shall be looking out for a new girlie, problem is, it was quite a while before this one came along. I wonder how long it'll be before another one appears on the horizon.
Clearly I was irresistable while attached, €20 says now that I'm not, no girl will look at me again. Heh.

Any confidence I'd gained from this has been rapidly eroded by these events, so we'll have to see what happens. I plan on getting drunk with my friends and having a laugh on Friday night...so it's clear my head time.
Unread 26 Aug 2004, 11:16   #52
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

maybe you should give guys a try
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2004, 11:19   #53
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embroglio
maybe you should give guys a try
There was a time up to recently where I thought the universe might be trying to tell me I'm gay. I'd get hit on by various gay guys and get rejected outright by most women.

I then realised that was stupid as I'm not a fan of willys. Apart from my own ofc.

Plus guys are just nasty. I'm not supprised there are so many bi women out there. Clearly they need a break from us and want an attractive partner.
Unread 26 Aug 2004, 11:57   #54
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Actually, now I don't have to spend money on her...I can go see strippers!
Unread 26 Aug 2004, 11:59   #55
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod
Actually, now I don't have to spend money on her...I can go see strippers!
strippers are no substitute for a warm, hot, juicy pussy
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2004, 12:00   #56
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zar
strippers are no substitute for a warm, hot, juicy pussy
He's right, prostitutes are the way forward.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2004, 12:02   #57
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
You are starting to sound like Wayne Rooney

Buy a vibrating pusy and save money on prostiutes and then buy a pussy wagon*

*nice car like dead meat's
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2004, 12:06   #58
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future

Quote:
I'd assume you would have to wear condoms with prostitutes. Assuming your gf was on the pill (and she didnt have an array of std's) unprotected sex would be much better.

Conclusion: Condoms suck, they're shit and they make sex shit. The only advantage of a condom is that you are getting yourself off inside of another woman. It doesn't feel that much better than a wank.

What you need is some warm apple pie.
Unread 26 Aug 2004, 12:09   #59
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Umm. Yeah, that or get another girl. Which I plan on doing. It wasn't too bad not getting any for a while as you tend not to miss what you cant really rememeber/don't have.
Now I've had it again, dammit. I need more! MORE I TELL YOU!
Unread 26 Aug 2004, 12:35   #60
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zar
It doesn't feel that much better than a wank.
If this is true you need a better woman.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2004, 12:53   #61
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Quote:
If this is true you need a better woman.
No. I've experienced this with all the women i've been with.

The whole point of sex, is that you get the moistness and warmth of the woman. Condom retains the warmth and the tightness.... but it just feels so lacking. I suppose the problem i have with it, is that i know sex without a condom is infinately better and when shagging one with a condom on, i keep feeling as if i'd rather shag her without and hence its almost pointless (apart from being with her). I guess its pyschological
Unread 26 Aug 2004, 12:55   #62
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Actually a word of warning about certain condoms.

The other night, while this girl still deemed my worthy to do naughty things to her, I put on a condom to get down to business.

I had just bought a 3 pack from the chemist that day. It was some multi-pack thing from Durex with 3 different types of condoms (usually flavoured, ribbed and lubricated).
Didn't pay much attention to the packet.

So I put this particular one on. It wasnt flavoured, coloured or lubricated. Neither was it ribbed or studded. So I assumed it was just a regular run-of-the-mill awkwardly tight fking condom.

After a few minutes of sex I realised that either she had become wider than an elephants snatch overnight, or I couldn't feel a thing from my nob.

So I pulled out and looked, it seemed fine. It started to worry me a little. Here I was, having sex and I couldn't feel it. Somewhat defeats the purpose.

So I looked at the condom wrapper. It said "Performance Condom". Never heard of that type. Read the box. Apparently a "performance" condom has a heat activated local ansetethic in its tip that numbs the top of your cock so you can "last longer" in bed.

I couldn't belive this really, I though the entire point of having sex was to feel it. Fs. So I took the damn thing off but by then it was no good. Could feel NOTHING.

After about 5 mins with it off I got some feeling back. Put on a ribbed one and continued where I left off. Was good in the end. Lasted quite a while though. Longer than I think we both wanted it to.

Beware of the perils of the Performance Condoms. They are there to screw you over!
Unread 26 Aug 2004, 13:03   #63
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

literally, lol
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 26 Aug 2004, 13:45   #64
Rumad
th0ng gimp

I tried a thing called premjack the once with my curent GF cause my sister told her it made my bf last all night.

It didnt work though on me - just turned me off rather badly and ended up with no nookie. She has not been tempted to use it since thank god \o/
Proud to be Independent
Unread 26 Aug 2004, 14:19   #65
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumad
It didnt work though on me - just turned me off rather badly and ended up with no nookie. She has not been tempted to use it since thank god \o/
Yeah the 'ol wind-sock effect started to kick in. Didn't really make matters any better. Eventually managed to restart the engine but it gave me quite a scare.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
literally, lol
Glad you enjoyed it.

I go through this crap, so you won't have to.
Unread 26 Aug 2004, 14:23   #66
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question Re: Ok..this usuall ends badly, but:

I didn't read any of the rest of the thread, but did you have sex with anyone?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2004, 14:29   #67
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Yeah.

The thread is basically the faltering final death throws of a brief relationship. From the first post from a time where I was slightly worried but none the wiser posting on a different topic, to the recent strange-cost-me-money-and-then-dump-me senario.

I'm sure its an interesting read* if you want to skip back over it.

But, yes, I had sex. Woo. etc.

*might not be true
Unread 26 Aug 2004, 14:34   #68
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
Yeah.

The thread is basically the faltering final death throws of a brief relationship. From the first post from a time where I was slightly worried but none the wiser posting on a different topic, to the recent strange-cost-me-money-and-then-dump-me senario.

I'm sure its an interesting read if you want to skip back over it.

But, yes, I had sex*. Woo. etc.

*might not be true
Changed for internet people accuracy.
Proud to be Independent
Unread 26 Aug 2004, 14:36   #69
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
Yeah the 'ol wind-sock effect started to kick in. Didn't really make matters any better. Eventually managed to restart the engine but it gave me quite a scare.
Yes, unfortunately Mister Floppy definitely come to visit me for that night.
Proud to be Independent
Unread 26 Aug 2004, 15:48   #70
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Quote:
Changed for internet people accuracy.

:'(

Bastard.

Denying the fact that I've managed to get some for the first time in....err.....ages is quite cruel you know.
Unread 26 Aug 2004, 17:37   #71
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

Its not as if this came out of left field, I think you saw this coming a few days ago. Get on with it, its not worth your time.
Rids is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2004, 08:36   #72
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
:'(

Bastard.

Denying the fact that I've managed to get some for the first time in....err.....ages is quite cruel you know.
I was only joking
Proud to be Independent
Unread 27 Aug 2004, 09:32   #73
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Went out last night, decided to have a few drinks with a friend and look at hot chicks. After a few in a more upper-class establishment (which I didn't feel at home in) we went to our usual haunt, the local rock/metal bar.

I was mildly drunk at this stage and wasn't minding the fact that it was Drum 'n' Bass night.

I sat there, with my somewhat boring and obsessive friend. He was talking about something or other...it's usually one of two subjects, how the university "screwed" him over, or how much he loves his potato of a gf.

It was the gf thing, and I didn't feel like hearing it. The whole situation from the previous day was now hitting me in my drunken state. I realised that I did like her, but the main problem was my whole situation with women in general. Thinking back over the past while, my thoughts grated my mind like salt dragged over a burns victim.

It was that drunken stage where your emotions are the only part of your mind that have survived the onslaught of the fermented booze and preservative laden snack food. They are to the fore, its a period of self reflection - even though your the least well equipped to deal with it, faculty wise.

It was my round. I stood up and ventured towards the bar, digging for change in my pockets.
While looking up from the pile of shrapnel in my palm, I saw two guys we'd said "hi" to on the way in. They worked with my m8. Met them before a few times. Spoilt rich kids. Damn them and their easy life. Damn them and their irritatingly good looking faces that seem to pull women so easy.
The biggest wanker of all is talking to a girl, I hate that. He's always pulling various women. They all love him. Fawn over him.
She looks familar, I wonder if I've met.......her........yes I have, as its little miss dumped-me-yesterday.

Great. Fan-****ing-tastic. Ok, they are by the bar. I can't go get drinks without running into her.

I go back and sit down, I tell my friend to get the drinks, give him the money and sit there stewing.
This is annoying. She's there talking to him. They don't seem to be flirting. Just talking. I try to look at them in a "Im-not-looking" kind of way.

My friend sits down with two drinks. He looks at me looking at the bar. He looks at the two I'm staring at. He looks at me.
"Yeah, Cian used to go out with her, I think".
*silence*
"I think he had the same trouble as you".
*silence*
"She seems that sort of girl"
*silence*
Im gripping the seat hard now, I'm not sure why.

The fact that I was "sloppy seconds" to this wanker might have something to do with it.

I didn't think it was possible to hate this stuck up lucky rich guy more. I was wrong.

I didn't realise I have feelings like this for this girl. They aren't exactly welcome. The effect of seeing her with another guy really does boil my blood. I'm never like this. Usually I would dismiss it and not be bothered.

Clearly this isn't the case.

I have no clue what to do as I'm on virgin ground here.

I start to drink up my drink and plan on how to get out of here. They are at the bar, but by the door. I can't escape without them seeing me.
This guy loves to mess with me and try to torture me with things he knows I wouldnt have/be able to do. (e.g. stay on a boat in Monaco, get a car for your birthday, date models). If he finds out the situation from her, then he'll never let me hear the end of it. Ever. Maybe not tonight, but whenever I run into him again. (and I do run into him alot, mutual friends etc.)

I plan what I'm going to say. I plot exactly how things will go.

I tell my friend we're leaving soon. I start to drink up. Its hard. I'm already somewhat drunk and full of beer.

I sway a little in my seat, catch myself and concentrate on not doing that again.

Right. I'm finished. I want to get up and leave. I want to run into her now. I want to dismiss her with a little pseudo-friendly comment that means she will text me later. I want her attention. I realise this is stupid, I don't care, my sensible nature has been killed with alcohol. I want her to plead with me to get back together just so I can mess her up. I realise I just thought that. I stop. I rebuke myself for that one.

I knock back the last of the pint. Get up. Legs....get up. They eventually work. It's not that I'm too drunk to move, the just seem preoccupied with the pounding drum and bass beat that I had failed to notice for the past 15 mins.
I stand up. Put on my coat. My m8 does the same. I take a deep breath and move towards the door.

Midway there, I realise she's gone. He's still there.

Damn. Wait that's good. And thats bad. The sensible side of me wanted to avoid her. The majority stupid drunk side of me wanted her to see me out, just to emphasise that she didn't mess me up and that I'm fine.
A contradiction I know, but she cant read my mind, so she would never know the truth.

I realise how much this really has effected me while walking out the door. She's not outside either. Good I say. Trying to convince myself of this fact.

I walk towards the taxi rank. I have work tomorrow, its late, I'm drunk and I'll have to put her out of my mind. I get a cab, it happens to be my neighbour. He dropped us to the cinema the other night. He asks hows that "Cute chick" I was seeing was. I mumble something, I had just managed to put the sorded mess out of my head.

I go home, in a foul mood. Dejectidly throw my various clothes in a heap and climb into bed without any rituals.

I manage to curse my luck just before I lose conciousness.

I wake up and go to work. Then write this.
Unread 27 Aug 2004, 09:41   #74
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

Something tells me this is what you get for listening to your cock instead of trying to find the nice girl, you know the one you have to talk too, get really close too do lots of shit with first before getting beyond first base.

If you go straight to the sex without showing you have anything more to offer, unless you are a ****ing god divine in the sack, it ain't going to work. Once the lust has been saited she's going to look at you with non lusty eyes and measure you up, then you are going to come up short and you are going to get knocked back.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2004, 10:07   #75
Rumad
th0ng gimp

I wouldn't stew ove rit. You had sex with her you had some good times, but at the end of the day its time to move on. There are many tings that might have been in life, but by dwelling on them your missing all the ace things you can get from life.

By focussing n what you are missing out on you are allowing your negative feelings to take control. By being positive you feel more in control and in tune with hwat things are good in your life.

Its something I learnt when I was going through a very bad patch in life. I found a phillosophy bookon this and it has actually worked for me in life. By realising the best things even from the worst situations yu take control again and feel more confident in situations.

While not a buddhist, buddhist phillopophy works for me.

Anyway your a great guy I have no doubt you will find the right person for you, jus take a step back and remember things happen for a reason - you will find someone better suited soon enough
Proud to be Independent
Unread 27 Aug 2004, 10:16   #76
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

nice guys always finish last incubus. Become mean, like a dragon. Raaaww
Unread 27 Aug 2004, 10:52   #77
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zar
nice guys always finish last incubus. Become mean, like a dragon. Raaaww

Does that mean that I have to stand in front of the mirror going "Rawww..I'm a tiger/dragon" before going out, like the cliché?

If so, I may as well go with it and get a medallion, wear an open shirt and a attach a chest wig.
Unread 27 Aug 2004, 10:57   #78
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Quote:
Does that mean that I have to stand in front of the mirror going "Rawww..I'm a tiger/dragon" before going out, like the cliché?

If so, I may as well go with it and get a medallion, wear an open shirt and a attach a chest wig.
starsky and hutch
Unread 27 Aug 2004, 10:58   #79
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:

well I dn't think there is anything wrong with being a nice guy. I would say that you just ned to make sure you ave a more phillosophica approach on life.

That song que sera sera, what will be will be, the futures not ours to see, que sera sera has a lot of truth in it.

Stay positive, enjoy your time in life and use it as a learning curve. Just remember what don't kill you, just makes you more experienced and stronger
Proud to be Independent
Unread 27 Aug 2004, 13:10   #80
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Quote:
Just remember what don't kill you, just makes you more experienced and stronger

Well I've learned from this one.

Actually I always say that and it always ends up like this (not exactly like this ofc). Hmmm, maybe its time to stop caring and just go sow some wild oats.

Right, ladies...start your restraining orders!
Unread 27 Aug 2004, 13:51   #81
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

You should have planted the rich geezer, just because he sounds like a twat.
Rids is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2004, 13:56   #82
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rids
new money is such a pain
Unread 27 Aug 2004, 15:13   #83
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rids
I'm not one for throwing punches though. Instead of physically beating the crap out of him, I'd prefer to piss on him in the gutter after he's been bankrupted,resorted to taking it up the bum from diseased hobo's to feed his coke habit, racked up too much debt and then been forced to fellate a male oragutan with questionable personal hygine while tap dancing on hot coals as a means of compensation.

Thats somewhat of a remote possibilty, however I still wouldn't resort to physical violence....just yet. He may be able to push me over the edge though. If there's one person I know who could do it, it's nouveau-riche there.

If he mentions her to me, then I'll drag him to his house, then beat him with his riding crop until bloody then run him over with the Range Rover his parents gave him "just because, y'know, a kind of mad present".