User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

View Poll Results: Weird Al Does Which One Best?
Polka 8 5.88%
Parody 100 73.53%
Pop 3 2.21%
Who The Hell is Weird Al (This option recommended for people who live in caves) 25 18.38%
Voters: 136. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
Unread 12 Feb 2003, 01:04   #1
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Weird Al Yankovic

Well?
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Unread 12 Feb 2003, 01:06   #2
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
Parody fs.

SO OBVIOUS.
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Unread 12 Feb 2003, 01:08   #3
nickhall
Naked & Profane

nickhall is an unknown quantity at this point
ok i dont live in a cave, and i do leave the house, but i still had to go for 4)

Who is it????????
Unread 12 Feb 2003, 01:09   #4
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i voted polka merely because "polka your eyes out" is one of my favourite drunken singalongs. Anything that can combine enter sandman, the love shack, dr feel good, ice ice baby, and losing my religion plus other songs in just one track is immense in my book

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Unread 12 Feb 2003, 01:10   #5
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by nickhall
ok i dont live in a cave, and i do leave the house, but i still had to go for 4)

Who is it????????

I don't know either :(
Unread 12 Feb 2003, 01:12   #6
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Where's the ACE option?
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 12 Feb 2003, 01:13   #7
Nixjim
Commander

Nixjim is an unknown quantity at this point
Parody.
Loved his MacArthur park/Jurrassic Park song, and Amish Paradise was
Unread 12 Feb 2003, 01:18   #8
Fist
in your ass

Fist is an unknown quantity at this point
PARODY

Round 2 - 4:18 [C4E] #9
Round 3 - idle, played a few weeks
Round 4 - semi-idle somewhere in p19 [TGS] + [p19a]/[R0CK]
Round 5 - idle, played a few weeks
Round 6 - 15:12 [Iliad] then no allie
Round 7 - 12:16 [Blackice]for a few weeks + [VtS] #46
Round 8 - 15:5 [Adelante] + [DTA] + [ETY]
Unread 12 Feb 2003, 01:20   #9
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
PPL AGREE WITH ME ON PARODY.
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Unread 12 Feb 2003, 01:24   #10
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The case for the "Pop" option is backed up by

"Attack of the Radioactive Hamsters from a Planet near Mars"
Unread 12 Feb 2003, 01:29   #11
nickhall
Naked & Profane

nickhall is an unknown quantity at this point
Can someone please tell me and Sarina who he is please???
Unread 12 Feb 2003, 01:31   #12
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by nickhall
Can someone please tell me and Sarina who he is please???
The man who did, 'Like a surgeon (ooh!), cutting for the very first time!'. \o/
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 12 Feb 2003, 01:32   #13
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle28uk
The man who did, 'Like a surgeon (ooh!), cutting for the very first time!'. \o/
Go on Google and type "Weird Al"

The Answer to ALL your questions will be there.
Unread 12 Feb 2003, 02:18   #14
Haer
Aquafresh

Haer has a spectacular aura aboutHaer has a spectacular aura aboutHaer has a spectacular aura about
He's good for about, ooh, 5minutes. After that he's repetive and boring.
Unread 12 Feb 2003, 02:21   #15
Asper

His take-on of Michael Jackson's Bad > * fs!

Unread 12 Feb 2003, 02:24   #16
Idi

this thread is sticked because...

its funny?
its incitefull?
its interesting?
None of the above?
Kura made it and hes a mod?

ITS ****

Unread 12 Feb 2003, 02:26   #17
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
It's got a poll!
Unread 12 Feb 2003, 03:08   #18
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Idi
this thread is sticked because...

its funny?
its incitefull?
its interesting?
None of the above?
Kura made it and hes a mod?

ITS ****
no, it's because we don't like you.
Unread 12 Feb 2003, 03:22   #19
Idi

im honoured!

Unread 12 Feb 2003, 04:19   #20
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Scoot951 is an unknown quantity at this point
I actually own like 4 of his CDs :eek:

People tell me I have a singing voice like his.

I don't really know what I'm doing here
Unread 12 Feb 2003, 09:06   #21
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
posting here to be in the Weird Al thread.

Unread 12 Feb 2003, 09:10   #22
Ðiscorporation

Polka, of course

"I'm just a poor boy (poooooor booooy), I need no sympathy!"

Unread 12 Feb 2003, 10:31   #23
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
Erm is this suitable poll material? Is it suitable sticky material?

/me thinks not.

Weird Al is funny though.

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Unread 12 Feb 2003, 12:50   #24
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Parody.
He's ace. Reall ace.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Unread 12 Feb 2003, 13:13   #25
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold
Parody of course!

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
Unread 12 Feb 2003, 13:29   #26
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold
Smells like teen spirit > most
Also Eye of the tiger>
Unread 12 Feb 2003, 13:51   #27
Dave
Infallible

Dave is an unknown quantity at this point
Weird Al rocks.
Unread 12 Feb 2003, 14:17   #28
Thiebold Axeslammer
National Village Idiot

Thiebold Axeslammer is an unknown quantity at this point
Bohemian polka \0/
Unread 12 Feb 2003, 14:27   #29
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally posted by Mong

/me thinks not.

M.

Yes . It is. Its ALWAYS suitable Poll Material when i post it. Im never wrong , do you hear me! IM NEVER WRONG. I KNOW WHATS FOR THE BEST FOR GD. I AM IN TUNE WITH MY PEOPLE!

*ting*

My five minutes is up. Someone elses turn to argue.
Unread 12 Feb 2003, 14:38   #30
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Mong

/me thinks not.

M.
we didn't ask you what you thought, now did we?
Unread 12 Feb 2003, 14:39   #31
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Sandsnake
we didn't ask you what you thought, now did we?
I did
Unread 12 Feb 2003, 14:43   #32
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
I did
YOU FOOL. HES NOT EVEN ONE OF US. YOURE JEAPORDISING THE WHOLE TEAM AND YOUVE ONLY BEEN HERE 48 HOURS!

Unread 12 Feb 2003, 14:44   #33
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

But it's my first* day! to quote the simpsons

*Second
Unread 12 Feb 2003, 18:45   #34
NibNub

NibNub has a spectacular aura aboutNibNub has a spectacular aura aboutNibNub has a spectacular aura about
none of the above

5) unfunny 5h1te Steve Wright lookalike
Unread 12 Feb 2003, 22:13   #35
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by NibNub
5) unfunny 5h1te Steve Wright lookalike
Weird Al Yankovic rocks my world.
Unread 13 Feb 2003, 00:04   #36
Nem3sis
Planetarion Radio DJ

Nem3sis is an unknown quantity at this point
/me frowns at the deprived children who dont know wierd al
Unread 13 Feb 2003, 08:51   #37
Golin
Retard

Golin is on a distinguished road
he can do nada.

weird al sucks quite a bit.

he's good at destroying songs completely tho.
I LIKE PAUL2.
HE IS MY FRIEND.
HE IS THE BEST FRIEND ANYBODY COULD WISH FOR!
Unread 13 Feb 2003, 11:01   #38
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
The Night Santa Went Crazy > *
Unread 13 Feb 2003, 11:57   #39
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
and all the goyums say i'm pretty fly for a rabbi
Unread 13 Feb 2003, 14:21   #40
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Kumnaa is infamous around these parts
your polls are the worst polls i've seen on any forum ever
Unread 13 Feb 2003, 14:26   #41
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally posted by Kumnaa
your polls are the worst polls i've seen on any forum ever
The thing with Polls is , theyre never used unless someone comes up and suggests them to mods, and the mods agree "That might be quite amusing".

This poll , which may be by far the worst youve ever seen , attracted just under 100 votes , 38 responses, and 457 views.

Your opinion as a valued posting member of GD is noted.

Now sod off you whining twat
Unread 13 Feb 2003, 14:33   #42
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Kumnaa is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
The thing with Polls is , theyre never used unless someone comes up and suggests them to mods, and the mods agree "That might be quite amusing".

This poll , which may be by far the worst youve ever seen , attracted just under 100 votes , 38 responses, and 457 views.

Your opinion as a valued posting member of GD is noted.

Now sod off you whining twat
no cookie for you old boy!

also its spelt "winning" not "whining"
Unread 13 Feb 2003, 14:37   #43
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally posted by Kumnaa
no cookie for you old boy!

also its spelt "winning" not "whining"

Oh id say its pretty accurate.
Unread 13 Feb 2003, 17:29   #44
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Weird Al Yankovic

Quote:
Well?
this is going to be a 'constructive criticism'

the poll should have included 'film', as UHF was clearly the greatest motion picture ever.

the end
Unread 13 Feb 2003, 18:41   #45
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Re: Re: Weird Al Yankovic

Quote:
Originally posted by acropolis
this is going to be a 'constructive criticism'

the poll should have included 'film', as UHF was clearly the greatest motion picture ever.

the end
Alas , this poll was specifically aimed at Al's major market , that being his music. Its fair to say that UHF would have been included if Al had actually made more than one movie of note.
Unread 13 Feb 2003, 18:48   #46
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
well he did the intro for Spy Hard!
Unread 13 Feb 2003, 19:12   #47
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
well he did the intro for Spy Hard!
Merely mentioning that movie is enough for me to hate you.
Unread 13 Feb 2003, 19:19   #48
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Merely mentioning that movie is enough for me to hate you.
how about this:

he was in 'the naked gun'

a cookie if you can say where

and note that that is also classic.

unlike 33 1/3.

clearly it was all al,

and his success in the film industry is greater than you thought.
Unread 13 Feb 2003, 19:28   #49
BesigedB
Darling

BesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of light
PARODY
Unread 13 Feb 2003, 21:22   #50
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by acropolis
how about this:

he was in 'the naked gun'

a cookie if you can say where

and note that that is also classic.

unlike 33 1/3.

clearly it was all al,

and his success in the film industry is greater than you thought.

did he get knocked out when things was getting into the oscars?