User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 6 May 2005, 22:08   #1
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Did anyone watch Derren Brown?

The second half of that program was one amazingly awesome mind****.

Unread 6 May 2005, 22:35   #2
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Did anyone watch Derren Brown?

It was pretty damn .
Unread 6 May 2005, 22:46   #3
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all

I missed the programme, and normally watch it.

I too fell left out.

(Lo Flav)
Unread 6 May 2005, 22:54   #4
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

the pub "simple simons" in canterbury is where I frequent at, prolly has the best beers and jazz going this side of london.
Unread 6 May 2005, 23:10   #5
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

For those who missed it:

He had a 3D zombie shooting video game set up the pub. It was fully working, with gun etc, but the game view and various events were controlled by Derren and his buddies in a hidden room. The game player did not control where he was going, it was just a simple "shoot the zombies, avoid the kids" sort of game.

However, he'd had the game designed in such a way that it could put susceptible in a trance/hypnosis state. After a lot of waiting, a guy came along and played it with a couple of mates watching. During play, he accidentally shot a small girl he wasn't meant to. Anyway, sure enough it worked and he litterally just went to sleep in the middle of playing it.
Out comes Mr Brown and pops him on a stretcher outside the pub, wheels him still asleep across the road and into a building. As soon as you're inside the building you realise the game is a replica of the inside of the building. Derren takes the guy to the exact spot in the game where he fell asleep, props him up, gives him some sort of "stunt" gun, everyone hides and then they sound a loud horn to wake him up.

Obviously he hasn't got a clue what the hell is going on, he sees the girl he shot earlier except this time it's real and he's got the gun so he freaks out, then actors dressed as zombies come through doors so he tries to leg it but is cornered so resorts to shooting them. I don't know how they did it, but it did actually look like he was shooting them.
Anyway, just when he's getting really freaked, Derren runs out and puts him under again.

Back out they go on the stretcher, across the road, into the pub, and they prop him up at the game (now displaying "Game Over") and put the game's gun back in his hand. The crew all hide again, and another horn goes to wake him up.

He looks a little confused about where he is for a moment, but has no recollection of what happened to him. The cameras show themselves to him for the first time and say the game is there for testing, and ask him for his opinion. He describes how he felt really into the game, and seems really impressed - not scared at all now.

Finally Derren comes out and shows him the tape of what he did in the building across the road - the look on the guy's face is priceless.
Unread 6 May 2005, 23:23   #6
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

I would sue him.
Unread 6 May 2005, 23:23   #7
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

That was ****ing awesome. Quite freaky but also wicked. No doubt some game companies are taking note perhaps for virtual reality games for the future - I wouldn't be surprised tbh.

I want a try
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2005, 23:24   #8
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

i saw it on e4 earlier in the week, i know its all meant to be kosher but i just don't believe it, it looked a bit hammy acted to me.
Unread 6 May 2005, 23:28   #9
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogster
I would sue him.
you'd have to demonstrate loss

i'd press charges for assault
Unread 7 May 2005, 02:22   #10
Spiderman

When the guy was blasting people away in the old warehouse, he really looked like he was enjoying it, going a bit nuts.

Now what if, a few days later he runs into a shopping centre with a machine gun - and blows hundreds of people away. Can he claim that he did it under hypnosis and he wasn't aware of what he was doing?

Either this Derren Brown guy (Who's parents can't even spell Darren properly) is a fake, or there is scope for "doing him" legally.
Unread 7 May 2005, 04:21   #11
zakoff
Evul Critter

zakoff is on a distinguished road

i'm always going to hate Derren Brown. Atleast until he spells his name right.
Unread 7 May 2005, 11:26   #12
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
i'd press charges for assault
like so many others you have "leaned on"
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2005, 14:44   #13
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

There is a torrent with 6 episodes of the series so far if anyone wants to see them.

PM me for direct link or goto torrentspy.com and search 'derren brown'

Edit I lied its an old series but its still good

Last edited by Madina; 8 May 2005 at 15:08.
Madina is offline   Reply With Quote