User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Administration > Planetarion Help Desk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 2 Jun 2006, 01:51   #1
[ViruS]loki

[ViruS]loki is an unknown quantity at this point
signature's why are they off

Quote:
What is the signature for?After you have registered, you may set your signature. This is a piece of text that you would like to be inserted at the end of all your posts, a little like having headed note paper.

If the administrator has enabled signatures, then you will have the option to include your signature on any posts you make. If you have specified a signature, then the forum will automatically append your signature to any messages you post. You can disable signatures on a per-post basis by un-ticking the 'Show Signature' checkbox when you compose your message.

You may turn the signature on and off on posts you have already made by editing the post and altering the state of the 'Show Signature' option.

You can set your signature by editing your profile.

So then how we get them put on ? that is if we can.
[ViruS]loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2006, 02:00   #2
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: signature's why are they off

They're set on by default, so if you don't do anything then it'll automatically show. You do need to set a signature in order to show one though: you can do that here.
Unread 2 Jun 2006, 04:16   #3
[ViruS]loki

[ViruS]loki is an unknown quantity at this point

yeh i had ago there but i ment the pics we used to have on virus forums remember and it says
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

dont i need them on to so it ?
[ViruS]loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2006, 06:03   #4
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ViruS]loki
yeh i had ago there but i ment the pics we used to have on virus forums remember and it says
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

dont i need them on to so it ?
As you may have noticed, no-one has any "image" signatures in their signature space, this is in an effort to keep the boards neat and tidy and put the focus back on what people are saying and not the pretty artwork below it .

Thus, you cannot have an image signature - however you are free to have any text (up to certain word limits) etc. Alternatively, you could make use of the Avatar space (image under your name) to display your artwork.

Also, i dont remember the virus forums .
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2006, 09:16   #5
Bubert Samson
Come Closer, I Have Candy

Bubert Samson is a jewel in the roughBubert Samson is a jewel in the roughBubert Samson is a jewel in the roughBubert Samson is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate Newbie

Alternatively, you could make use of the Avatar space (image under your name) to display your artwork.
Ive been meaning to ask about this, and it makes me sound like a noob because it probably just something I keep overlooking, but how do you set your avatar?

[ROCK] || Conspiracy Theory || Ascendancy

Rounds Played: 3-9 16-19 23-33

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.
- Edgar Allan Poe
Bubert Samson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2006, 09:32   #6
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubert Samson
Ive been meaning to ask about this, and it makes me sound like a noob because it probably just something I keep overlooking, but how do you set your avatar?
No worries mate. Just jump to this page, and go for it .

Also, you might want to have a quick browse at this thread, also on this forum.
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2006, 09:34   #7
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

don't you need like +50 posts before you can set an avatar? (i might be totally wrong but i think i read that somewhere on this board)

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2006, 09:40   #8
Bubert Samson
Come Closer, I Have Candy

Bubert Samson is a jewel in the roughBubert Samson is a jewel in the roughBubert Samson is a jewel in the roughBubert Samson is a jewel in the rough

ah, thatd explain it, thanks

[ROCK] || Conspiracy Theory || Ascendancy

Rounds Played: 3-9 16-19 23-33

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.
- Edgar Allan Poe
Bubert Samson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2006, 09:40   #9
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem!
don't you need like +50 posts before you can set an avatar? (i might be totally wrong but i think i read that somewhere on this board)
+ 6 months or more membership?
Unread 2 Jun 2006, 09:54   #10
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem!
+50 or a year I believe.

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2006, 10:36   #11
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
+ 6 months or more membership?
I think it's or not +, so you either have to be member 6 months/1year or have +50 posts.
50 posts isn't hard to get, just go flame Max or robban1

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2006, 14:55   #12
myk
PA Team

myk is a splendid one to beholdmyk is a splendid one to beholdmyk is a splendid one to beholdmyk is a splendid one to beholdmyk is a splendid one to beholdmyk is a splendid one to beholdmyk is a splendid one to behold

well i have an avatar and look at my post count and then look when i started my account.

-myk-

[email protected]
myk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2006, 14:56   #13
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by myk
well i have an avatar and look at my post count and then look when i started my account.
I'll guess that membership in one of the forum groups supersedes the normal requirements or something.
Unread 2 Jun 2006, 16:13   #14
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by myk
Because your in the wtfpwn private forums :P

Unread 3 Jun 2006, 20:57   #15
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marv
+50 or a year I believe.
it's 100 plus 1 year plus enough green blobs. You gotta have the green blobs.
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2006, 21:47   #16
themast
Punk

themast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travler
You gotta have the green blobs.

no you dont
Rd6&7 4D (20:8:6) & (20:2:10) Rd14 ND (2:5:4)
Rd8 Did not play Rd15 Did not play
Rd9 4D/SWaRM (13:4:10) Rd16 ND (14:1:6)
Rd9.5 SWaRM (42:7:4) Rd17 ND (13:10:8)
Rd10 SWaRM (21:4:7) Rd18 ND (13:6:8)
Rd10.5 SWaRM (5:5:10) Rd19 ND - HC (1:9:3)
Rd11 ND (32:2:10) Rd36 ND 7:9:7
Rd12 ND (30:10:1)
themast is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2006, 22:01   #17
Marv
Jazz Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travler
it's 100 plus 1 year plus enough green blobs. You gotta have the green blobs.
Reputation has nothing to do with it.