User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 29 May 2005, 21:20   #1
Jackal2112

Jackal2112 is infamous around these partsJackal2112 is infamous around these parts
Top 3 Alliances this round

Just to sum it up- please tell me if im really way off, or if you mostly agree with this top3:

1- Exilition - fought hard and played well
2- Fencesitters
3- Fencesitters
Unread 29 May 2005, 21:27   #2
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold
Re: Top 3 Alliances this round

do you mean alliances such as 1up and lch are fencesitters?
or do you mean the current #2 and #2 alliances?

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2005, 21:31   #3
Jackal2112

Jackal2112 is infamous around these partsJackal2112 is infamous around these parts

The latter.
Unread 29 May 2005, 22:04   #4
carniv

carniv has a little shameless behaviour in the past

omg again topic about the same, you are pathetic as most of the posters here, nowhere have ever seen so many fags, all just bitching for everything and flaming, and taking everything so personally, these AD are biggest shit in PA, i regret that i wasted my time reading here.
carniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2005, 22:19   #5
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

bye then, we will miss u greatly.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2005, 22:29   #6
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

#1 - eXilition - fought very hard and played very well.
#2 - NoS - very disappointed that from my point of view, they abandoned us against a superior enemy.
#3 - Angels - again, can be annoying from my point of view, but they have tiptoed the line quite well and successfully avoided getting the incs. A combination of luck and the ability to play well and keep up good roidgains justifies a high position. Same for NoS.

My personal top 3 alliances (not in any particular order):
#1: eXilition - nigh unstoppable, one of the best alliances I've ever had the honour to fight. I just hope there isn't particularly widespread cheating.

#2: ToT - kept bouncing back and bouncing back despite many nights of big roidloss. I tip my hat to you.

#3: 1up - solid and reliable allies as always, with excellent MOs and members. It has been an honour to fight alongside you, and it is to your great credit that you're still kicking despite having an exceptionally difficult round.

Also, special notes about LCH who impressed me more this round, they showed more spine and combined it with good gameplay. Also to those in my own alliance who kept playing despite the level of incs... and to Veneratio for their great improvement this round.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2005, 22:50   #7
helikopter

helikopter can only hope to improve

My personal favourites:

1) eX at the start of the round when we shattered 1up's dreams to finish yet another round on the top position. The level of activity at that time astonished me really and a lot of other people who, when their own alliance lacked the skill and dedication, tried to find certain other reasons for our success. After that the round pretty much stagnated for me, heh. Haven't recieved any serious incomings for weeks..
2) 1up for fighting on even after they lost the war and giving us by far the most incoming fleets in this round.
3) LCH who have been underrated by a lot of people. Flamed by everyone for being eX muppets, although we launch all our attacks at the same time and try to keep our enemies busy 24/7 while 1up used a bit different tactic of organizing huge sinnd/veneratio waves before sending their own shippies in the morning. Still a hard and well-fought round for LCH and the ely core.
Unread 29 May 2005, 22:52   #8
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by carniv
omg again topic about the same, you are pathetic as most of the posters here, nowhere have ever seen so many fags, all just bitching for everything and flaming, and taking everything so personally, these AD are biggest shit in PA, i regret that i wasted my time reading here.
Wow! You really told us.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2005, 22:57   #9
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by helikopter
My personal favourites:

1) eX at the start of the round when we shattered 1up's dreams to finish yet another round on the top position. The level of activity at that time astonished me really and a lot of other people who, when their own alliance lacked the skill and dedication, tried to find certain other reasons for our success. After that the round pretty much stagnated for me, heh. Haven't recieved any serious incomings for weeks..
Shattered dreams is a bit of an exaggeration. I agree that the lack of other enemies has probably left EX in a bit of a situation. Dug yourself into that one.

Quote:
2) 1up for fighting on even after they lost the war and giving us by far the most incoming fleets in this round.

EX have put up a great fight. If we were going to lose, it had to be to an alliance like yours.

Quote:
3) LCH who have been underrated by a lot of people.
I agree.
Quote:
Flamed by everyone for being eX muppets, although we launch all our attacks at the same time and try to keep our enemies busy 24/7 while 1up used a bit different tactic of organizing huge sinnd/veneratio waves before sending their own shippies in the morning. Still a hard and well-fought round for LCH and the ely core.
Not quite a truism.

LCH haven't been EX muppets because they've been flak, but they have been muppets because they've gained very little from their cooperation in terms of success. They're ranked lower at the moment than when they faught 1up on their own last round.

I won't comment on the other allegation.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2005, 22:58   #10
E-Choke
Pipo P
Mumu Champion

E-Choke is an unknown quantity at this point

Hmmmm.
I dunno about all the alliance stuff.
But I have to say good job 1up, being targetted so heavy, still playing with the same amount of spirit, still attacking, deffending, ... where most of the alliances would have given up. They fought a lost cause, but did it with honour and are still doing it well. Congrats on you fellows
Unread 30 May 2005, 12:45   #11
Methedrine
wearing cheap sunglasses

Methedrine is on a distinguished road

The top 3 alliances this round in no particular order:
  • eXilition

For dominating round 13 in any way.
  • 1up

For never giving up, not even in a lost war.
  • Angels

For sneaking into #2 ranking with rather smart politics.
Unread 30 May 2005, 12:56   #12
Virall
The Scareh Clown

Virall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to behold

Its hard to pick out a top 3 for me to be honest, as much of my attention has focused on the war.

Thank you to the alliances that have joined in, i think you'll agree that despite our universe rank, we had a lot of fun

Its been a particularly tough round, but as far as the war goes, I would have to say watch this space at the moment; you never know what might happen next round. One thing is for sure - Its gonna be an interesting battle.
Unread 30 May 2005, 13:01   #13
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by helikopter
1up used a bit different tactic of organizing huge sinnd/veneratio waves before sending their own shippies in the morning.
This is wrong. 1up never sent anybody ahead of us. Throughout the rounds, we have taken targets like everyone else, and hit our own, only recently have multiple alliances started hitting the same targets, and alliance is not a factor on who launches when. Earlier on, we tended to all launch together where possible. We were always able to tell allies when we were launching, if they were launching earlier, then that was their choice. 1up was not dictating what other allies would do.
Unread 30 May 2005, 13:05   #14
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

I keep seeing exilition members saying they won because of their massive activity and member quality etc. etc. Personally, I don't agree with this. I am not in any way saying that is there, as I simply don't know if it is. From my point of view, exilition is winning purely because of their HC. Politically, exilition have played this round tremendously. I don't like it, cos we're on the receiving round, but I think that the politics is what won exilition the round. That is not taking anything away from them this round, as politics is as much a part of the game as anything else, but I do think their success this round is down to the HC's politics rather than any other factor.
Unread 30 May 2005, 13:15   #15
Guran
Puppet Master

Guran will become famous soon enoughGuran will become famous soon enough

1) EX
2) 1up
3) LCH
Guran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2005, 13:27   #16
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

NoS. Coming back after an abysmal round 12.
Unread 30 May 2005, 13:39   #17
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
and napping 8 out of 10 top10 alliances... gj..

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2005, 15:34   #18
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Sorry Kargool but i am sure i am not alone when i say i stil rank SiNND and 1up as having better rounds than NoS despite what rankings say :/
Ditching the SiNND/1up guys and napping 90% of rest was pretty cowardly considering the war going on at the time. Imho maybe you could have made a to results if youd have stayed and fought at time
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2005, 16:23   #19
themast
Punk

themast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these parts

Quote:
nos in round 13 is shamefull
Rd6&7 4D (20:8:6) & (20:2:10) Rd14 ND (2:5:4)
Rd8 Did not play Rd15 Did not play
Rd9 4D/SWaRM (13:4:10) Rd16 ND (14:1:6)
Rd9.5 SWaRM (42:7:4) Rd17 ND (13:10:8)
Rd10 SWaRM (21:4:7) Rd18 ND (13:6:8)
Rd10.5 SWaRM (5:5:10) Rd19 ND - HC (1:9:3)
Rd11 ND (32:2:10) Rd36 ND 7:9:7
Rd12 ND (30:10:1)
themast is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2005, 16:31   #20
Jackal2112

I am not so shocked. Dingo would offer galaxy naps to XeTa gals during R6 too, if they promised not to hit WP/NoS :P
Unread 30 May 2005, 16:33   #21
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

1) EXilition : by far best alliance this round, military wise and politics
2) no one cares
3) no one cares

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2005, 16:42   #22
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Exilition are certainly the best alliance of the round. It needed somone with their dedication and ability to beat 1up. 1up would have struggled to win this round anyways due to insane amount of targetting, but as we should all well know receiving huge amounts of incoming is a political failure. Sometimes they are inevitable due to past actions but maybe that means past actions should have been more deeply considered. It's a funny old game isn't it?

As for the rest ToT have impressed me greatly and Angels have played an intelligent round. Everyone else performed at or below what I expected (within reasonable margins).
Unread 30 May 2005, 16:45   #23
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN
2) no one cares
3) no one cares

We value ur miserable reply.

edit: But yes they are winners this round

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.

Last edited by noah02; 30 May 2005 at 17:01. Reason: addition
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2005, 16:52   #24
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noah02
We value ur miserable reply.
He does have a valid point (however well disguised it is) in that in a war game, winning isn't everything, it's the only thing (presuming you play within the rules). Of course this would mean that if angels (just an example for the love of god guys don't kill me please ) recruited past them in the last day they would have been outplayed and would no longer be the best alliance, which is an argument I'm sure many people would disagree with.
Unread 30 May 2005, 16:58   #25
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

what my respect goes to this round in a lil order.

1) EXilition : For defending against every single attack I ever made on them with about 10 different ppl every time within 5 mins of launching and for making me very high ranked for most lost roids this round
2) 1up : I was going to join 1up this round but wasnt allowed(due to galaxy members) and stayed with beloved SiN(till a week before they merged with ND) And my urge to join them has gotten stronger this round after seeing them take such a beating to 10th place to keep on at it and carry on climbing back up them ranks.
3) HR: I don't think ppl have really noticed them tbh due to being 3rd place then suddenly 10th but when I left SiN and joined HR when they was around 6th or 7th, i dont care what anyone says there an excellent alliance who defended well and had brilliant well organised attacks and have the best points system and bot i have seen yet . I am sorry to leave HR when I did but I do count them in 3rd place above the others for there constant winning attitude even when the big players leave and make it look bad in sandmans

Respect to all of the above.

Disrespect only n00b bashers and s'killers and ziks with value = score.

Unread 30 May 2005, 17:00   #26
noah02
The Original Terran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
He does have a valid point (however well disguised it is) in that in a war game, winning isn't everything, it's the only thing (presuming you play within the rules). Of course this would mean that if angels (just an example for the love of god guys don't kill me please ) recruited past them in the last day they would have been outplayed and would no longer be the best alliance, which is an argument I'm sure many people would disagree with.

You never know the Angels might kill all them exil ziks and that could play good on the old catch up

Unread 30 May 2005, 17:51   #27
themast
Punk

themast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN
2) no one cares
3) no one cares
judging by your attitude your very bad winners
Unread 30 May 2005, 18:03   #28
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themast
judging by your attitude your very bad winners
well when people are being bad losers (not saying that you are personally) they probably think they have every right to be.
Unread 30 May 2005, 18:13   #29
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

This is how I see it
eX wtfpwned everyone obviously

and well WP was absolute(ly) fun this round
Everyone knew it was just a matter of time before they would drop

I will remember ToF this round tho..
They have taken a huge step forward; from Muppets to Puppets
They did well

and where the fk did NoS came from in the rankings.. gg NoS

1up and LCH their old vendetta killed eachother..
They were bound to lose bcz of this and everyone knew it
They still pwn tho
Unread 30 May 2005, 18:16   #30
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I am considering offering an award for 'unsung hero' award at the end of the round.

ToF will certainly be on my list. No nominations to my inbox please, I'm thinking about it.

ta
Unread 30 May 2005, 18:18   #31
Seed of Chaos
Pr0f3ss10na1 P30n

Seed of Chaos will become famous soon enoughSeed of Chaos will become famous soon enough

My favourites for this round:

1)exilition for outplaying everyone (provided this wasn't down to mass cheating)
2)1up for still hanging in there dispite being heavily targetted

On a side note, is it just me, or does all the exilition posters have a single red blob for reputation
Unread 30 May 2005, 18:36   #32
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
I am considering offering an award for 'unsung hero' award at the end of the round.

ToF will certainly be on my list. No nominations to my inbox please, I'm thinking about it.

ta

Umm i think tbh ToT have acheived a lot more returning to pa with a smaller loyal memberbase and achieving what they have. If will be a crime if they dont finish top ten, but at current rate i dont se them not. ToF would get second place in that competition for such a fast improvement over the last 2 rounds or so.
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2005, 20:26   #33
Guran
Puppet Master

Guran will become famous soon enoughGuran will become famous soon enough

Quote:
1) EXilition : For defending against every single attack I ever made on them with about 10 different ppl every time within 5 mins of launching and for making me very high ranked for most lost roids this round
Funny that I don't remember anyone covered with that many fleets. Sure there might be some but I very much doubt it. It's quite rare if that happens. Most of the time I cover def-calls alone and I'm hardly the biggest guy around. I see many def-calls each day and usually they are covered with 1-3 fleets.
Guran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2005, 20:37   #34
noah02
The Original Terran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guran
Funny that I don't remember anyone covered with that many fleets. Sure there might be some but I very much doubt it. It's quite rare if that happens. Most of the time I cover def-calls alone and I'm hardly the biggest guy around. I see many def-calls each day and usually they are covered with 1-3 fleets.
I wish it was just 1-3 fleets then maybe I would calc it
Only time its not is when number 1 player sends :P
I am sure hes stalking me.

Unread 30 May 2005, 21:41   #35
Jackal2112

No he just wants your ships
Unread 30 May 2005, 22:08   #36
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

I put NoS's success down to their merger with TFD
Unread 30 May 2005, 22:24   #37
Amycus
Flame me...

Amycus will become famous soon enoughAmycus will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seed of Chaos
On a side note, is it just me, or does all the exilition posters have a single red blob for reputation
That is because we get neg-repped just for posting. (for exp i said my favorite 3 alliance names of pa history on the thread based around that and was neg-reped)

However I have a green dot!! (i'm sure now though i'll get mass neg-repped )

Um top 3:
eXilition - Biased and well I think we handled the round quite well.
1up - Despite their AD bash tactics these guys know how to play the game.
SiN - nope not SiNND just SiN reason being they know their goals and will achieve them.
noah02 - for being the best damn friend this pa player has had over these long years

edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by To scared to sign his name
Top 3 Alliances this ro... 30 May 2005 17:34 SiN had as goal to merge with ND? No
I sure doubt that was a goal but who says it has to be to do it? I'm sure the merge was more like a step to achieve a goal.
r4: [Tuba]HC
r11: [SiN]
r12: [SiN]HC
r13: [eX]
r19: [TGV]
r20: Destiny
r21: What? Are you kidding?

Ooooomph! Come back Noah02!

Last edited by Amycus; 30 May 2005 at 22:41.
Amycus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2005, 22:30   #38
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

ChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seed of Chaos
My favourites for this round:

i dont \o/

p.s wonder how long it is till some funny guy neg reps me :P
ChipZ^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2005, 22:55   #39
snra
[MDEL]

snra is an unknown quantity at this point

In no order in particular:

Ex: Most dedicated and skilled group I have had the honor to play with in any game. To get a good idea why we did so good, just read following irc log, featuring one of our HC:s in action: log

1up: Never given up, although especially their start was not too easy. Special recognition of annoyance goes to mazzelaar.

LCH: Left me with very good impression of themselves, had rough time but bounced back. Also, their scanners rock.

ToT: Fine alliance with nice activity and fighting spirit. Their average score reveals a lot.

Angels: Fencesitting or not, fine round by any means. Their decision to withdraw from the block war probably prolonged the war, thus preventing the round stagnating too early. We will never know obviously.

Sin,Nd,Veneratio,Tof,Wp(except Hydra), HR, and any other alliances that consider themselves our enemies, thanks for making the round interesting.

Last edited by snra; 30 May 2005 at 23:08.
snra is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2005, 23:32   #40
themast
Punk

in my eyes EX will never be as good as 1up
Unread 30 May 2005, 23:36   #41
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

BlueArmy will become famous soon enoughBlueArmy will become famous soon enough

1. Ministry - For not playing.
2. Exiliton - For having bots playing for em.
3. 1up - For defending against each other. And hc's condoning newb bashing!

Ministry for life.
BlueArmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2005, 23:39   #42
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by themast
in my eyes EX will never be as good as 1up
you got poor eyesight then cabron. Get contacts or glasses mate!!
Unread 30 May 2005, 23:53   #43
noah02
The Original Terran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amycus
noah02 - for being the best damn friend this pa player has had over these long years
I know
Just feels weird now we both in a different alliancess on different sides of a war.
Got to be the first round ever we have had to probs defend against each other

p.s you happy I paid and forced you to play yet lol.

Unread 30 May 2005, 23:59   #44
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
I know
Just feels weird now we both in a different alliancess on different sides of a war.
Move to the other side of the war. it will give me an excuse to hit u
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2005, 00:10   #45
Amycus
Flame me...

Amycus will become famous soon enoughAmycus will become famous soon enough

Quote:
p.s you happy I paid and forced you to play yet lol.
I think I curse you at least once a day for making me play again. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueArmy
2. Exiliton - For having bots playing for em.
Not that this is true at all, but I think your annimosity is more torwards the fact that Fury couldn't win even while cheating.
r4: [Tuba]HC
r11: [SiN]
r12: [SiN]HC
r13: [eX]
r19: [TGV]
r20: Destiny
r21: What? Are you kidding?

Ooooomph! Come back Noah02!
Amycus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2005, 01:03   #46
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

1-EXiltion I dont care how the played, they played well nevertheless, they did the job. They won. Well done guys. I hope to see you rnd 14 for some fun.

2-SiNND I am in a prodominatly SiNND gal, and saw how the planets were becoming unmotivated before the merge, however the merge put a spirit and fight into its members again. It was nice to see, and it made the round a bit more interesting again, with ex and angels getting worried all of a sudden.

3-Wolfpack They have a good heart, and are a good alliance, unfortunately they accepted a bg which reminds me of a certain other bg wp had back in the day which well screwed over wp ultimately*

I would of added Angels. As one of the few fans of Angels here, I liked some of there members and HC and enjoyed watching them play. However ultimatly they have had an easy ride. They have effectively fencesat there way to the top. And after recruting some hydra members to try and push themselves up the ranks (whilst not actually getting there by attacking the alliance above them etc) the opinion of Angels went down in my books. However I still regard them as a very good alliance, and hopefully with a few things sorted out next round they will be even better and even better competition.**

Finally 1up would be there in my opinion, but as Im 1up, I wont rub my own epenis. I will say however its been a damn fun round. Unlike other allies, the members of 1up didnt lose morale, with the guidance of HC and the attitude of the members we still in my opinion continue to be the biggest threat to most big planets, with our attacks having a certain bite in them and our defence still being as good as ever. Kudos to the HC and members.

Lastly a special mention should go out to all alliances, without the increased amount of alliances playing and the competition that we have seen this round pa could be seen as though it was dying, however the revival is continuing and hopefully the player base will only continue to grow as will alliances.***

* Just a mere opinion, nothing more nothing less, please dont quote or flame as quite frankly AD needs to become decent again.
** Once again my view, I think Angels played well, but let themselves down politically :/
*** Its our responsibility as a community to make sure the game grows, lets keep the pattern going.
Unread 31 May 2005, 01:47   #47
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amycus
Fury couldn't win
Hahahaha.

Yes, like all the other exil & 1up-ers wanking each other off, exil and 1up were the best alliances this round. KCH gained some respect for the hordes they lost during the past 2 rounds for me atleast for their continued resilience, similar to 1up's though not facing the same extent of targetting but admirable nevertheless.

Special mentions must go to ToF for roiding me consecutively daily whilst being allied to me (whilst the 30 other waves in the space of 2-3 days from hostiles didn't manage to land heh), and ofcourse NoS and Angels, for showing how proving how having fun by challenging yourself(signed up 400 ticks late and went as cath :>) and sucking:/ is inevitably better than playing it easy and still losing (if you're not #1, you've lost.)
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2005, 04:50   #48
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

Heh, ToF roided me twice in 2 days while being allied to me, too... bad habit they have!
Unread 31 May 2005, 06:52   #49
Hude
self-entitledly superior

Hude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant future

1) 1up - under heavy fire but still keep up the fight
2) LCH - pretty much the same but is it only me or has the activity dropped a bit lately?
3) ToT - ranking doesn't tell it all, look at their average score and member count

Exilition not mentioned cause we already got the credit for it.
Hude is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2005, 07:04   #50
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

For all those whining about politics political decisions make or break your round as an alliance. Call them fencesitters if you want, but at the end of the day they must have had something right to finish so highly.

As for Ex I do wish people would stop complaining. YOU LOST THEY WON GET OVER IT!

GG to all the alliances this round. I would say its been one of my funnest rounds I have ever played in and thats from me returning from not playing!
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote