User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 26 May 2005, 15:14   #1
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
****!

Ok, remember a while ago we had a thread where you could confess things that you couldnt normally confess in real life.

Well, in that thread, I confessed that it was possible that my friends child, could be mine. I didnt want to go into further details then, as to be honest, its not something I like to think about... but now, let me set the scene for you...

The mother of the child is a barmaid, she works in our local. She isnt a very 'nice girl' and she isnt 'shy' - infact shes probably had more cocks than most chicken farms. My friend is a nice bloke, well set up, has his own house, car, decent paying job, you get the idea. Now, this tart and my friend were a bit of an item, well, not really, they used to screw around lots.

My friend has always denied that the child was his, to be fair, the baby doesnt even look remotely like him, but then again how the **** can you see the likeness in a baby. So, him and this bird have been having an on and off argument for close to a year, with her demanding he pay child support, wanting part of the house, that sort of thing, and him telling her she can **** off.

When it came down to it, he asked for a paternity test before he would commit to anything... can you see where this is going yet?

Fast forward to today, I get a phone call from another mate, telling me what has happened, that the results of the test have come back in... and my mate is not the father. They're all heading down the pub tonight to celebrate a joyous and wonderful event, I'm sitting here thinking '****'.

So, the child that I thought was my mates, hoped was my mates, prayed was my mates, now looks like it could be mine. It could also be somebody elses of course, I wouldnt put it past her to have been ****ing 3 people at once, however... it really could be mine. I am sitting here, waiting for the phone to ring so she can start hassling me about child support and shit, and things are going to go down the same path. I'm going to tell her to get ****ed, shes going to threaten me with court... and my life just got a ****load more complicated.

Some days you would have been better off to stay in bed.
Unread 26 May 2005, 15:18   #2
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: ****!

Rids.... WHY THE FECK DIDNT YOU USE A CONDOM?!?
Sorry mate, but it had to be said, guess its a bit late now.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2005, 15:20   #3
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

not that i know anything about this sort of thing, but i would have the test done on me. i can think of nothing worse than not knowing for definate.

sorry to hear about that though
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2005, 15:21   #4
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You shagged your mates bird and are complaining about the consequences?

Oh deary me.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2005, 15:21   #5
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Does it look remotely like you? (I know you can't really tell, but if for example it was black and you're not....)

Other than that, I can't really add anything but :eek: and
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2005, 15:23   #6
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

What are the legal complications of you getting a paternity test, does a 'yes' force you to pay her money etc? if so, don't do it, if there are no legal consequences, take the test

however, just celebrate with the lads and act as if you are totally happy for him*

*as if
Unread 26 May 2005, 15:24   #7
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

a) should have used protection
b) if she's had that much cock and you didn't use protection then I really hope you've been tested since.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2005, 15:25   #8
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rids
Some days you would have been better off to stay in bed.
don't you mean stay OUT of bed? :P

anyway that sucks Rids, since it sounds like you don't want it, i hope it's not yours.
she sounds like a bit of a cow.. demanding child support etc. girls who **** around like that and then end up getting pregnant shouldn't automatically get child support from the father i don't think. child support was put into place more for the 'broken home' type situation i thought. anyway that's a whole nother discussion :P

hope it works out for you though.
Unread 26 May 2005, 15:25   #9
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This thread certainly qualifies.
Unread 26 May 2005, 15:33   #10
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by meglamaniac
we need an unreal tournament style 'DRAMA ............ LLAMA' every time it appears.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 26 May 2005, 15:35   #11
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

i feel sorry for the child
Unread 26 May 2005, 15:38   #12
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: ****!

You ****ed a whore and didn't use a condom

Now she's had your kid

Now you're going to have to pay child support until you're going bald

And you probably got an STD off her as well

You ****ed your life up!
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2005, 15:45   #13
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

I'll just point out, I didnt shaft her multiple times.

I shafted her once, while completely drunk, and regretted it ever since.

I also feel sorry for the child, its become the ultimate chav baby already.
Unread 26 May 2005, 15:47   #14
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

and people ask me why I don't drink.
Unread 26 May 2005, 15:48   #15
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute

Does the mother of the child think you could be the father? If not, you could keep quiet, and then your life won`t get F**ked up, unless of course you want to be known as the father; assuming you are that is.

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2005, 15:48   #16
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
and people ask me why I don't drink.
because liquid makes you dissolve ?
Unread 26 May 2005, 16:01   #17
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

Rids unlike the people above i won't jump on your grave. Im assuming that your friend and this girl were little more than ****buddies, hence your lack of erm morals in putting your penis in her. Your only hope is that she was indeed such an utter whore that she had men other than you. If she hasn't contacted you it may (clutching at straws) be because shes sitting there knowing it isn't your friend and wondering whos it is, there may be that many men, what a thing to hope for eh?

Firstly and assuming you haven't already done so in the intervening period (over a year) get an STD test done. Its up to you how you want to proceed from then on, the honourable thing to do would be to step forward and ask for a paternity test without her prompting. I can understand that it'll be a complete shock to everyone but at least you'll be able to look them in the eye and say you're trying to do the right thing. Don't let people judge you too harshly if you decide not to, in a similar situation not many people would step forward.

Telling her to get ****ed won't amount to much, if she calls you just take the test and if the child is yours take responsibility. You made a mistake, it happens, now stand up and take some responsibility, i hope if you are the father your relationship with your child will amount to more than child support payments. You may be the father of a baby, you are not going to be executed. Your life is not over.
Unread 26 May 2005, 16:10   #18
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

If it turns out to be your child you'll just have to live with it. Remember that in 10 years you'll probably be happy you had it
Unread 26 May 2005, 16:14   #19
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

dont listen to her she is crazy, do the only thing that men are able to do.............RUN!
Unread 26 May 2005, 16:26   #20
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Ha.

Keep quiet.
Unread 26 May 2005, 17:37   #21
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Presumably, if you were completely drunk at the time, so was she, so she's unlikely to have the entire illicit escapade clearly imprinted on her mind. Take advantage of this fact - go celebrating with your mates, act as if you have nothing to be concerned about, and if she says it might be yours just laugh and tell her "Don't be ridiculous - I used a condom, you silly bint."
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2005, 17:42   #22
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

To all the people criticising you above:

YES HINDSIGHT IS A WONDERFUL THING BUT IT DOESN'T HELP HIM MUCH DOES IT

That's unbelievably shitty Rids.

I'm no expert, but I believe that if she demands child support then you can also demand rights for access to the child and things. Whether you want to or not is another matter, but it might dissuade her. If she's the slag you make her out to be, is it likely that she'll go as far as take it to court?

Could you not just refuse the paternity test (ignore her) until she tries to take you to court? Make up dates or something - she'd go "well it was xx ago" and you go "no, it was xx actually, I remmber because...". If she really is a slag, then she won't remember. And hopefully will confuse herself and won't push the matter further.

How long until she comes after you, if she's going to, do you think?
Unread 26 May 2005, 18:48   #23
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rids
I also feel sorry for the child, its become the ultimate chav baby already.
Its not called Harvey
Its not halfcaste
Its not blind
It hasnt started smoking B&H and Drinking White Lightning yet.

Its not the Ultimate Chav Baby. Yet.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2005, 19:01   #24
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I feel sorry for you mate.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2005, 19:15   #25
Rids
The Bad Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
To all the people criticising you above:

YES HINDSIGHT IS A WONDERFUL THING BUT IT DOESN'T HELP HIM MUCH DOES IT

That's unbelievably shitty Rids.

I'm no expert, but I believe that if she demands child support then you can also demand rights for access to the child and things. Whether you want to or not is another matter, but it might dissuade her. If she's the slag you make her out to be, is it likely that she'll go as far as take it to court?

Could you not just refuse the paternity test (ignore her) until she tries to take you to court? Make up dates or something - she'd go "well it was xx ago" and you go "no, it was xx actually, I remmber because...". If she really is a slag, then she won't remember. And hopefully will confuse herself and won't push the matter further.

How long until she comes after you, if she's going to, do you think?
I know I shouldnt have done it, and I regret doing it, and all that. But its a long time ago now, I guess I've put all the moral crap behind me.

Thing is, I dont know where I stand. She knows I was a 'possible' father, she did mention it to me on the quiet before the baby was born. But then again, she was also certain 'Darren' was the father. Shes going to be out for all she can get, thats a well known fact, which is why she was after my mates house, child support, the lot. Now that has fallen through, I surely expect her to come after me for the same.

With regards to the kid, I dont want a kid. I'm 22 years old for **** sake, I hadnt planned on having to deal with this shit for another 10 years. To be honest, any child raised by that whore of a mother is going to turn out screwed up anyway, it'd be better for me (and hey, I'm a selfish prick) to just wash my hands and be done with it. I know I should accept my responsibility, and blah blah blah, its my seed, blah blah blah, but I had no input in the decision making, why should I support her (and I would be supporting her, not the child) even if she has a child of mine I never wanted?

I couldnt tell you the exact date all this happened, hell I couldnt even tell you how old the kid is. But I gather she is pretty certain the dates tie up, but then again she would be.

My other worry is if she tells my mates any of this. Sleeping with somebody your mate was shagging isnt exactly the most honorable thing in the world to do, and although we werent best mates back then, hes a pretty decent bloke, and if he finds out, a lot of people are going to side with him no matter the situation.

My plan is to keep my head down for a week or two, and we'll go from there. If she does come after me for money, I'll have heard about it by then, and if she doesnt, then all is well and good.
Unread 26 May 2005, 19:26   #26
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

I don't know what useful things to say, so you have my sympathies if nothing else.
Unread 26 May 2005, 19:46   #27
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Get the paternity tests sent to Orchid Biosciences, i'm kind of working in their paternity labs at the mo .
Unread 26 May 2005, 19:53   #28
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Rids, deny everything.

It will save so much hassles.

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2005, 20:14   #29
zakoff
Evul Critter

zakoff is on a distinguished road

has noone being watching footballers wives ffs?

just get a dna sample 'secretely' from the baby and they get it tested. Then you will know without anyone else knowing
Unread 26 May 2005, 20:34   #30
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by zakoff

just get a dna sample 'secretely' from the baby and they get it tested. Then you will know without anyone else knowing
Yea... just smack it on the side of the pavement a few times, toss what comes off it in a bottle, and bring it to the place saying "hey, I found this in the streets, I want to know if I'm its dad".
Unread 26 May 2005, 20:38   #31
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zakoff

But the doctor will know and in a couple of weeks time we will get 'I am the mother of Rid's secret love child' in the papers.

Or maybe not.

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2005, 23:18   #32
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Its not called Harvey
Its not halfcaste
Its not blind
It hasnt started smoking Sovereign and Drinking White Lightning yet.

Its not the Ultimate Chav Baby. Yet.
fixed
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2005, 23:21   #33
Summanus
Banned

Summanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really nice

If nobody apart from her knows you shagged her, denial should work a charm. Then it'd be up to you and your conscience. Nietzche is your friend.
Summanus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2005, 01:08   #34
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Having thought about this for a minute, I've actually realised we've all forgotten thsi is Rids we're talking about, and hence the chances of him fathering anything are more remote than Pluto.

Cheer up Rids, in your heart of hearts you know it can't be yours!

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2005, 01:35   #35
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

You have my sympaties.
However, if the kid is yours, you really should take responsibility for it. If the mother is a ****tard, you should try to at least give the child some positive things in its life. I will not judge you for not doing it, but I would think of you as a greater person if you did.
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2005, 09:35   #36
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Is it possible that everyone who was out drinking last night was thinking exactly the same as you?
Unread 27 May 2005, 09:52   #37
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Heh that crossed my mine too Stew.

Rids if she starts hassling you then the only thing you can really do is say 'right i want a paternity test right now' before she begins destroying your life piece by piece

however,

if you are infact the father then you are ****ed but at least its better to know now rather than later.

alternatively you could just deny the whole thing and as long as you can live with yourself everythings purdy

i think this thread should be titled Rids Vs Morality
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2005, 10:52   #38
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
i think this thread should be titled Rids Vs Morality
You say it like you don't have the power to make that happen...
Unread 27 May 2005, 14:18   #39
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Deny everything and forget everything you think you know.

conscience is but a word that cowards use, devised at first to keep the strong in awe
Unread 27 May 2005, 14:48   #40
onetwothree
4 5 6

onetwothree is a name known to allonetwothree is a name known to allonetwothree is a name known to allonetwothree is a name known to allonetwothree is a name known to allonetwothree is a name known to all

murder the baby!
onetwothree is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2005, 15:18   #41
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

to be a complete twat, i would also say deny everything, there is no way she can EVER prove that you actually slept together, and as long as you keep just saying the line 'no, i won't have the test cos i never slept with you you crazy bint' she can't prove otherwise, your friends may sort of doubt you for a while, but play the 'she's a golddigging slut just out for money now why the **** is she picking on me?' hopefully enough of them will feel guilty that you should be free and clear.
Unread 27 May 2005, 15:21   #42
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

sounds like rr's thought about this justa little too much.
Unread 27 May 2005, 17:10   #43
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

NO RETREAT. NO REGRETS. NO REMORSE.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2005, 19:31   #44
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
sounds like rr's thought about this justa little too much.

no one likes a smartarse
Unread 28 May 2005, 01:36   #45
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Rids avatar got a whole new meaning btw.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
Unread 28 May 2005, 16:52   #46
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

I think JC's post needs more attention.
Unread 28 May 2005, 17:29   #47
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Most of my posts get ignored, i've become used to it over the years.
Unread 28 May 2005, 23:46   #48
JetLinus
Friendly geek of GD :-/

JetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud of
Arrow Re: ****!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYMM
I think JC's post needs more attention.
I think so too! But couldn't you be black mailed, if you helped him out?

What about the mate? I'd be pretty angry, if I tried get this bint and her child away from me (and her wanting-some-money etc), while all the time a mate of mine knows that could as well be his kid.

So, denial is still the way to go I'd say. It must be done well though. If you just say "**** off, believe me, I had never sex with her" to all your mates, and in the end the test IS positive, well, this is REALLY shit.
The only then would be something like "well, I can't remember". Or as suggested "Used a condom. Must've broken".

Life can be interesting...

How old is this woman and the guy btw?
Unread 29 May 2005, 01:55   #49
Rids
The Bad Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Get the paternity tests sent to Orchid Biosciences, i'm kind of working in their paternity labs at the mo .
I just saw this, out of interest, would such a thing actually be possible? heh

Not that I would ever condone something like the fixing of the results, but it would be cool for somebody from GD to check if the child was mine. heh.
Unread 29 May 2005, 01:58   #50
Rids
The Bad Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetLinus
I think so too! But couldn't you be black mailed, if you helped him out?

What about the mate? I'd be pretty angry, if I tried get this bint and her child away from me (and her wanting-some-money etc), while all the time a mate of mine knows that could as well be his kid.

So, denial is still the way to go I'd say. It must be done well though. If you just say "**** off, believe me, I had never sex with her" to all your mates, and in the end the test IS positive, well, this is REALLY shit.
The only then would be something like "well, I can't remember". Or as suggested "Used a condom. Must've broken".

Life can be interesting...

How old is this woman and the guy btw?
Thing is, I'm pretty sure that she can take me to court, and have the courts force me to either a) pay money, or b) take a test.

I'd like to take the test for my own piece of mind really, however, that will only happen if I'm forced into it. As yet I've not seen or heard from her at all since we found it the kid wasnt my friends. So she is either in a shame period where she cant show her face for embarassment, or she isnt going to come after me.

All in all, i'm a lot less worried about things now than I was a couple of days ago.