User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 15 Apr 2005, 14:57   #1
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
CRB Checks

As you may or may not know, I was convicted in Jersey for DIC about 9 months ago.

I need to retake my test and get some insurance in July, once my year's disqualification finishes.

The thing is, I'm unsure of whether I have to declare it on my insurance or not (and whether I should get some insurance in Jersey, or some UK insurance). I know that I wasn't disqualified from driving in the UK, and I have been able to take my test at any point in the last year to get a licence to drive on the mainland (just not Jersey).

Does anyone know how (if at all) I'd be able to apply for a CRB check on myself, to find out if the conviction is shown on the UK Police records?

Also, does anyone else know anything about getting insurance after having been disqualified? It looks to be very expensive (serves me right though)
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 15:20   #2
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: CRB Checks

um, dont think that you will be able to get a CRB check on yourself, although if you have just started working with children, then you should have had one then, although im not sure if you will be able to access it, you should be able to

as to the insurance thing, i don't drive so i can't help you with that one, sorry
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 15:54   #3
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

When you get one for working with children, you get your own copy, and the organisation you're applying through (the school/uni/whatever) gets a copy as well. As mine is blank, I dunno whether it would show driving-related things or not :|

The best thing to do, I would think, is to ring up an insurance company and ask "on behalf of a friend", or with a company you have no chance of going with.
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 16:03   #4
zakoff
Evul Critter

zakoff is on a distinguished road

whats DIC?

You can get the information held about you on UK Police Records at a Police station in the UK. You can possibly do this by post, so long as you don't forget the Data Protection act - so give your DOB, Address, Phone number etc as info and they will give it to you. It will probably take a while though.

I believe there are also companies that do it too now, but you would have to check somewhere. You are able to gain any information that any organisation holds on you.

With Insurance, i have no idea. You should probably declare it, because if you are in a crash and they investigate and find that you have a previous charge etc, they may take away your cover and make you liable. Its perhaps better not to risk this.
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 16:09   #5
zakoff
Evul Critter

zakoff is on a distinguished road

http://www.disclosure.gov.uk/

might want to look at that too.
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 18:15   #6
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Yeah I looked it all up.

I think I'll just go to the police station instead of asking on an internet site, they'll probably know what to do
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 18:33   #7
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: CRB Checks

Tomkat usually presents himself as very clean cut, but I like the fact that he has had a run-in with the law whereas I haven't.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 01:45   #8
Tomkat

"you just wait"