User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions > Departing PA Messages
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 28 Dec 2004, 06:12   #1
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

Exode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really nice
My second post here

Hey everyone.
This is the second time I post on this part of the forum. Sadly enough this is indeed my last. I thought the first time would be my last but Cartman convinced me to join Phraktos and there I was, back in the game once more. At that time I had no reason to leave, now I do.
I am going to another country to continue on my studies. My last year of study in fact. That is why I am leaving. I wont have pa ruining my bachelor degree. Anyway you would even try to lure me back into the game wont work.

To the people I know; My channel is still the same nick as my own, and I will be visiting it frequently when I have no work to do.
I will miss HR, it has been the best place for me during the 12(+.5 rounds) I have played. I have been in it four times, and that in itself says alot about my loyalty. I should never have left the first time. Maybe things had been different today if I had stayed the first time. The people I want to thank, I will thank on irc, cause any way I put it here, I will always forget someone.

I just want to add that some people I have disliked in a great sizeable matter, like Mikee, Tygercub and The_Fish (for postin so much shit its almost unbelieveable), are now one enemy fewer. The reason I didn't like your are as simple as this: Your fake irc personality is so annoying to me, and so many other people, that I have given up trying to talk any sense into you at all. *flame*
I am leaving and hopefully I wont return. I am 20 years old. I shouldn't be doing this any more.
I will miss many of you, so please hang around in my channel and get to know each other. Network building is the key to PA. Yous should all understand that by now.

Bye bye, and Take CARE!

Exode
Exode is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2004, 12:16   #2
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: My second post here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exode
The reason I didn't like your are as simple as this: Your fake irc personality is so annoying to me, and so many other people, that I have given up trying to talk any sense into you at all. *flame*
lmfao hf with studies m8.. eventho we had our 'fights' and swaps of words you're a kewl "dude"
Unread 28 Dec 2004, 12:25   #3
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Hay, some people may not really have a fake-irc personality, maybe they really are just little shits.etc.

Can't really say I was much of a fan of you, but I did like our little chats on AD, will miss them.

xx
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2004, 16:04   #4
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Seth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of light

I'll save my main reply on the HR forum but if you think you wont be returning, HA:P

Woof!
R5: [HR] - [DuH] Triad with [BD] & [UV]
R6: [HR] - [HyB] Alliance with [BD]
R7, R8, R9, R9.5: Nos Wing [HR]
R10: [HR]
R10.5: [HR] - [FYTFO] Alliance with ]LCH[
R11, R12, R13, R15, R16, R17: [HR]
Seth Mace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2004, 18:54   #5
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

ive made my post on HR forums m8...

will really miss you tho ex..

<3

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 23:11   #6
Conall
There is a better answer

Conall will become famous soon enoughConall will become famous soon enough

Sorry to see you go mate. Playing the last couple rounds with you has been great fun. Good luck with Uni and as much as I hate to see you go, your degree is most important. Don't be a stranger. I was when I left PA the first time and I lost contact with many I consider friends.

A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.
Sir Winston Churchill
Conall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jan 2005, 13:50   #7
Teddy_Bear
The Original Teddy

Teddy_Bear will become famous soon enoughTeddy_Bear will become famous soon enough

bye bye Exode u will be missed.....

/me trundles to HR forum
Unread 2 Jan 2005, 01:07   #8
Ziw
cute and fluffy

Ziw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the rough

So sorry to see you go m8.
Now look what you made me do, ffs, I din't need no forum acount again.
Anyhow's, we'l take care m8.
Great playing with you early rounds.
[23:19:48] <wish> Thats gay. I like it
Ziw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2005, 18:55   #9
shik
Sorry, Chicken...

shik is infamous around these partsshik is infamous around these parts

good bye friend.
and... ppl from hongkong would be great for pa, easily addicted and perfect time zone, so plz get to know some nerds there and send them to us
Unread 3 Jan 2005, 22:41   #10
GoNadar

GoNadar is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck with real life :-)

Will miss you

hope to see you on irc whenver you get the time for it

WOOF!
GoNadar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2005, 20:37   #11
Schizo
Beast

Schizo is an unknown quantity at this point

will miss u m8. hope we will talk later.
have fun
Schizo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2005, 16:23   #12
zakoff
Evul Critter

zakoff is on a distinguished road

Its been cool knowing you Exode! Good luck with your studies. Thanks for the shared hatred of Mikee!

see you around

zakkie
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 12:21   #13
Thrud
Old User

Thrud is a splendid one to beholdThrud is a splendid one to beholdThrud is a splendid one to beholdThrud is a splendid one to beholdThrud is a splendid one to beholdThrud is a splendid one to beholdThrud is a splendid one to beholdThrud is a splendid one to behold

Good Luck Exode,

I'll need to find someone else to insult by explaining really simple words to when they put "?" as a reply, oh the fun we had.

Later and take care
Thrud is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 20:07   #14
Felagund
Lost in Translation

Felagund will become famous soon enoughFelagund will become famous soon enough

hey exode have luck and enjoy RL !!!