User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 00:34   #151
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold
Re: Who impresses you the most

noooooooo, don't stop arguing.
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 00:42   #152
Henck
Howling Rain

Henck is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
In answer to the HR targetting question: Why yes, I had combined HR and LCH incomings on my own galaxy. Coincidence? Maybe, but the LCH were avoided in both waves and at that moment in time were just as vulnerable and with juicy amounts of asteroids.
show me proof
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 01:28   #153
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Seth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhil
In answer to the HR targetting question: Why yes, I had combined HR and LCH incomings on my own galaxy. Coincidence? Maybe, but the LCH were avoided in both waves and at that moment in time were just as vulnerable and with juicy amounts of asteroids.
I mean as a high command member, where is your proof to suggest HR & LCH attack coordinate (or whatever u wanna suggest)? You can ask the same of me but the KEY difference is that with me being involved in who HR hit, i can tell you we dont attack coop with LCH. My evidence is what i say and once again, any1 who knows me will know that is as much proof as is needed.

Quote:
HR can deny things till they are blue in the face - actions speak louder than words and so far, there hasn't been any 'action'. Infact HR are admitting that they aren't hitting LCH and coasting along - they theorize that when their position is 'secure' then they can hit LCH. To be honest, I'm NOT impressed with HR this round for its lack of bottle to stand up for itself or do anything to alter the round. If it wasn't for the actions of other alliances, HR would be in a pretty shitty position with LCH dominating them.
If it wasnt for the actions of allianecs in Round11 - 1up would not have won, right? Wrong? Does that take away anything from 1ups victory?

Anyway, like exode said, you have ignored replies to this same questions u ask above (ofc u've just reworded it) from previous posts.

Please go read, re-read, then read again.

Quote:
currently HR really is burning bridges fast in that department.
Damn, thx for speaking on behalf of the Alliances in Planetarion But if some alliances are feeling this way, im sure a big part of this was fueled by 1up & NDs villianisation of HR (who ofc are THEIR next target).

Quote:
You try and make it sound like 1up wants to know your s3cr3t plans, when in reality I and Mazz have only asked for an official HR response to claims made against it for being a boring, cowardly alliance. All in all, for a top tier alliance you haven't given me much confidence in your ability to provide a fun round.
lol! I told you how HR plays, that doesnt exactly imply HR are worried about others learning our gameplan? Ofc 1up are the kingmakers for R12 and ND seem their obvious choice (after themselves), so the unwritten rule is that ONLY those 2 alliances must have fun this round and the rest of PA can go fook themself?

Then again, how are you defining a "fun" round?
R5: [HR] - [DuH] Triad with [BD] & [UV]
R6: [HR] - [HyB] Alliance with [BD]
R7, R8, R9, R9.5: Nos Wing [HR]
R10: [HR]
R10.5: [HR] - [FYTFO] Alliance with ]LCH[
R11, R12, R13, R15, R16, R17: [HR]
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 02:54   #154
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

[quote=Seth Mace]a load of waffleQUOTE]

Oh please, and if 1up had done exactly what HR had done this round then we would all be languishing under the thrall of LCH and the round would be over. As for your claims for proof to both LCH and HR hitting my galaxy at the same time - don't be stupid, that was weeks ago. You asked a question, I answered and it was just one example from me. I wasn't suggesting there is some current widespread cooperation between LCH/HR - just that there HAS been suspicious cases this round of SOME cooperation.

Personally, I don't believe you are as close to LCH as some naysayers would wish, but neither do I believe you have/had no dealings with them whatsoever this round.

Your round 11 example is totally stupid and out of context - this is about a LOWER ranked alliance not having the bottle to take on the HIGHER ranked. 1up last round was #1, how can you compare this with HR for this round?

Exode is seeming to get rather stressed with my opinion on HR (and indeed alot of others it seems if the boards are anything to go by!). You can say you are #2, solo and whatnot, and yes well done for that, but it still doesn't impress me. HR haven't done anything interesting in my view nor in an attempt to 'save' the round from stagnation. What people will remember this round is: "Where were HR when LCH needed pegging down?"

And I don't even know whether the gameplan I think you are using is either too cunning for you or whether I'm actually right, in either case, you can't really deny you're staying out the wars to keep the round interesting.

You 'say' you are hitting LCH, but where is this? I can't remember seeing a single HR fleet heading to LCH, and wish to be proven wrong on this account. So cough up some example battle reports to link HR members to attacking LCH planets. If you wish to say "we don't need to" then this will go around in circles since it'll be in my belief you don't actually have any.

And hey, I'm not whining at HR. I already said, you can do whatever the hell you want. It's your alliance. Your responsibility. I'm just having a little fun myself in pointing out why I believe HR is getting some bad reputation on these boards in the public limelight.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 03:13   #155
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Seth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of light

Its good how you ignored some of the points i made, anyway...

Quote:
You 'say' you are hitting LCH, but where is this? I can't remember seeing a single HR fleet heading to LCH, and wish to be proven wrong on this account. So cough up some example battle reports to link HR members to attacking LCH planets. If you wish to say "we don't need to" then this will go around in circles since it'll be in my belief you don't actually have any
People keep saying this about not remembering HR launching at LCH, as if they have access to and record every fleet movement from every planet in the game. I've said numerous times there is noway im gonna post battlereports (for the reasons ive posted previously) and also because i certainly didnt bother saving any or intend to do so - This includes attacks on every other ally we have hit!

But again, if we are getting a bad public image is it because of people whining:/
R5: [HR] - [DuH] Triad with [BD] & [UV]
R6: [HR] - [HyB] Alliance with [BD]
R7, R8, R9, R9.5: Nos Wing [HR]
R10: [HR]
R10.5: [HR] - [FYTFO] Alliance with ]LCH[
R11, R12, R13, R15, R16, R17: [HR]
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 06:14   #156
fiddler123b
vacation-monkey

fiddler123b is an unknown quantity at this point

[quote=Zh|l]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Mace
a load of waffleQUOTE]

As for your claims for proof to both LCH and HR hitting my galaxy at the same time - don't be stupid, that was weeks ago.
that was when LCH wasnt #1 yet, so why would we hit an alliance that wasnt #1?
while 1up was the #1 in average score and roids by a huge lead.
which is again the case by the way.
ppl wake up!
the poor 1up-guys, who do so much to make your round fun, as they intend it, are almost big enough to be a contender for #1 again.

if LCH would be avoiding us, and the rest of the universe would be hitting LCH, why do we have so much defcalls everynight? doesnt make sense to me. plz explain with your all-knowing answers mr. zhil.

very much on the side: is Mistu falling apart? they seem to go on their geriatic winter-trip to spain, leaving their planets in vacation. any comments?

Last edited by fiddler123b; 19 Nov 2004 at 06:20.
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 06:23   #157
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

Quote:
All in all, for a top tier alliance you haven't given me much confidence in your ability to provide a fun round.
Top tier? your wrong.
HR are still unable to perform solo. There still that wing of NoS that needs to leech onto another allaince to do "well".
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 06:24   #158
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Quote:
a load of waffle
~
Zhilly in angry man shocker! :eek:
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 07:25   #159
fiddler123b
vacation-monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veil05
Top tier? your wrong.
HR are still unable to perform solo. There still that wing of NoS that needs to leech onto another allaince to do "well".
define top-tier
look what happened to Absolute with no specific incomings at all
look what happened to Mistu when they had a few days of specific incomings
look what happened between HR and ND in their war (mere roidswapping no winner)
look whats happening to LCH atm

the only alliance that can live up to old-days top tier standards imo still is 1up.
I dont think HR needs to be ashamed to be in 1up's shadow, as the rest of the universe is in that same shadow
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 07:45   #160
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddler123b
define top-tier
look what happened to Absolute with no specific incomings at all
look what happened between HR and ND in their war (mere roidswapping no winner)

the only alliance that can live up to old-days top tier standards imo still is 1up.
I dont think HR needs to be ashamed to be in 1up's shadow, as the rest of the universe is in that same shadow
NewDawn, dont ally the #1 allaince just to sit in 2nd place. they strive for #1 and wont settle for second best. this makes them top tier imo. maybe not in terms of abilty, but for standing by there morals and not "selling out".
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 08:22   #161
fiddler123b
vacation-monkey

Quote:
NewDawn, dont ally the #1 allaince just to sit in 2nd place. they strive for #1 and wont settle for second best. this makes them top tier imo. maybe not in terms of abilty, but for standing by there morals and not "selling out".
we'll see about that when 1up has taken the #1-spot
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 08:33   #162
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Only in ball size (Then again, someone pointed out that our enormous ball size could well be due to lack of sex )...

ND would be no better at staving off incomings on the scale that MISTU or LCH have received... on the plus side, i'm sure ND would hold together well as an alliance due to the way we're built (eg. most people wouldn't start leaving to save their score)
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 09:07   #163
Veil05
NE

Quote:
we'll see about that when 1up has taken the #1-spot
what game are you watching?
LCH have won already, HR are to scared to hit them, ND arnt big enough, 1up wont co-ordinate with anyone else.
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 09:45   #164
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

Exode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really nice

"ok, we give up \o/"

Exode
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 10:25   #165
furssie
Spastic Drivel!

furssie can only hope to improve

Quote:
LCH have won already, HR are to scared to hit them, ND arnt big enough, 1up wont co-ordinate with anyone else.
How about you? What game are you watching?

Mine says LCH havent won yet, in fact in my eyes - they are dying along with MISTU.
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 11:20   #166
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
that was when LCH wasnt #1 yet, so why would we hit an alliance that wasnt #1?
while 1up was the #1 in average score and roids by a huge lead.
which is again the case by the way.
ppl wake up!
the poor 1up-guys, who do so much to make your round fun, as they intend it, are almost big enough to be a contender for #1 again.
ermm, LCH have always been #1, so i don't know what universe screen you've been looking at...

so what if 1up are big enough to be contenders for #1, surely thats just makes it all the more interesting, as the more alliances that can battle for #1, then the more entertaining this rd would be and the longer it could go on...
Ultores
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 11:27   #167
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt
so what if 1up are big enough to be contenders for #1, surely thats just makes it all the more interesting, as the more alliances that can battle for #1, then the more entertaining this rd would be and the longer it could go on...

How dare you want an open an interesting round. Don't you know it's christmas soon? Bring on the stagnation :P

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 11:29   #168
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Its good how you ignored some of the points i made, anyway...

People keep saying this about not remembering HR launching at LCH, as if they have access to and record every fleet movement from every planet in the game. I've said numerous times there is noway im gonna post battlereports (for the reasons ive posted previously) and also because i certainly didnt bother saving any or intend to do so - This includes attacks on every other ally we have hit!

But again, if we are getting a bad public image is it because of people whining:/
Thank you, that pretty much concludes HR's stance and viewpoint then.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 11:43   #169
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
alongside their 1up friends

I speak my mind. If I had ever claimed to represent 1up`s views as a whole, I would have been bent over & spanked by the likes of siddie & mazzie a long while ago:). Please do not generalize me.

Quote:
If they were arby protected, they would be listed as friendly, like insomnia are but you would know this right because you have that 1337 intell?
at that point you had about 7 insomnia coords so compared to 93 LCH so..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exode
who added you to our fake arby?
Probably one of your HC, likely I suspect he added me to your real one too?:) You know, that one where you placed every single HR member`s coords in.

Furthermore, regarding the apparent "bad publicity" created for HR during these last few threads. I emphatically apologize for my part in this "mess". It was just so wrong of me to try and hope that HR would rise up and understand the concept of "attacking up", of "furthering their rank by methods other than newb-roiding & scavenging" in hope that they, very much like last round, don`t end up as farms for the top alliance but then again, LCH might be "nice" to them for "some reason". But ofcourse it is so "silly" of me to expect any alliance sitting oh so comfortably in the rememberable 2nd place to risk that in hope of all-glory in winning.

I still don`t see why on earth that people are paranoid of 1up winning the round. Jesus Christ, we have 2/3 the membercount of other alliances and not all of us very active either, so "heh". If however, we do get to the top place, I suspect HR or any alliance won`t be as "shy" of hitting us:).

Edit - Ofcourse, then again. HR can help LCH now and just simply wipeout 1up and any leftover "rebellions" and you can sit happily in 1st and 2nd place. I mean, that`s all that matters in Planetarion isn`t it, that wonderful rank upon the Universe screen. When it comes down to it, what is more important, respect from the active gamers who know what goes down in rounds or respect from random newbs who judge alliances by just looking at total score ranks in the Universe screen. I think, we all know which is more covetable. Hence the references to Xanadu earlier here or elsewhere.
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 13:04   #170
Zo0f
Sir peon to you

Zo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of light

jerome` while your posts are forever amusing the amount of clueless babble about HR that comes from you is a bit over the top. While you may be enjoying your pety bickering in threads like this with other people willing to fall for your game, you could at least go to the effort of making your posts even slightly plausable.

As for us not "attacking up". I cannot remember a point last round when we did not attack an alliance above us specifically for more than a day or so right until the end when we were too far below 3rd and needed to fight to keep 4th. Myself being one of the most hostile planets to LCH (Im told), yes that is more hostile than most of your own alliance. Too busy roiding smaller planets were you?

As for the point we have done nothing this round? I think ND might disagree, after they started attacking us (all two days that lasted?). We completely outclassed them military wise, something even their HC admitted to me. Hence retaking our position of 3rd. The only shame was MISTUs insistance of attacking us both through that time. Then we hit MISTU, wait is that HR attacking upwards? Oh my what a revelation......

Thats about all the round ive been active enough to see though

"The only easy day was yesterday."
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 13:15   #171
Henck
Howling Rain

Quote:
ND = same size as HR so wtf are you talking about they arn't big enough
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 13:18   #172
Zo0f
Sir peon to you

Zo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
Why also is it that, you "magically" had nearly all of LCH's coordlist in your arbiter AMAZINGLY early (hint: around prot period)
Because i gave them a list i stumbled upon? (I gave them a list at least, wether they used it or not is another matter).

Unread 19 Nov 2004, 13:26   #173
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zo0f
stuff....

So you agree that you haven't attacked LCH this round then, only ND and Mistu?

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 13:27   #174
Henck
Howling Rain

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
but zhil is saying we also did 1up ?
so guess what we hit more then ND/MISTU
and yes we did hit LCH same they hit us
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 13:34   #175
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henck
but zhil is saying we also did 1up ?
so guess what we hit more then ND/MISTU
and yes we did hit LCH same they hit us
I know perfectly well that HR have hit 1up, coincidentally when LCH were giving it to us. I just find it interesting that HR can't decide if they have hit LCH or not (this round). I'm definately smelling a small four legged creature with a penchant for sewers.

Quote:
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 13:39   #176
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Mass incoming from 2-3 alliances = gone roids.
Quote:
Watch what happens to 1up now that they're more in the spot light.
You saw what happened to LCH/1up when they went to war and MISTU jumped both of them, they got owned the same way LCH and MISTU did when they were mass targeted.
Go figure eh?
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r45-46 [FAnG]
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 13:40   #177
Eol
The Subtle/Profound

Eol is an unknown quantity at this point

I've heard rumours HR and ND have a nap agreement atm.
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 13:42   #178
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eol
Doesn't matter as long as they target LCH.
But then again, who knows.
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r45-46 [FAnG]
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 13:51   #179
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
ND have no official ties to any of the top 10 alliances. However, we have agreed to co-ordinate attacks on LCH with an alliance or 2. This is a good thing to do for the game, as we are stopping LCH from running away with it.

Your alliance being in bed with LCH (deny it all you like, everyone knows its true) is causing stagnation to appear faster. Played you. And thats the biggest disappointment for me.
NoS r still top 10

Retired
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 13:52   #180
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I know perfectly well that HR have hit 1up, coincidentally when LCH were giving it to us. I just find it interesting that HR can't decide if they have hit LCH or not (this round). I'm definately smelling a small four legged creature with a penchant for sewers.
Its not like 1up havent made other alliances attack at their command...This round is unstable in the terms of one day no top alliances might hit you, second day 4 of em might.

And I agree. HR should attack LCH! IF they havent they should do it now...

Retired
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 13:56   #181
Henck
Howling Rain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eol
wow you sure go for the l33t intel this round
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 13:56   #182
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas
Its not like 1up havent made other alliances attack at their command...This round is unstable in the terms of one day no top alliances might hit you, second day 4 of em might.
We haven't made anyone do anything. We have just appealed to their own desire to make the round interesting for longer. I'm just gald that the majority have taken up the same feeling and now it appears the round winner will be decided much later on than normal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas
And I agree. HR should attack LCH! IF they havent they should do it now...
Which is pretty much my point.

Quote:
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 13:58   #183
Henck
Howling Rain

Quote:
ooh and yes HR can decide for this round : we did hit LCH ( how much times do I need to say that again /me waits )
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 14:04   #184
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henck
ooh and yes HR can decide for this round : we did hit LCH ( how much times do I need to say that again /me waits )
Aside from hitting LCH the best thing HR could do is put a gag on you. You come accross as a dyslexic twelve year old who can't figure out where his own arse is without the aid of a map and a flashlight.

Quote:
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 14:05   #185
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

"did"...so your not hitting them now?
Ultores
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 14:14   #186
Kattepis
De aroma komt je tegemoet

Kattepis is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Aside from hitting LCH the best thing HR could do is put a gag on you. You come accross as a dyslexic twelve year old who can't figure out where his own arse is without the aid of a map and a flashlight.
Never start whining about someone's english. There are many people around here who arent very experianced with english.
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 14:32   #187
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kattepis
Never start whining about someone's english. There are many people around here who arent very experianced with english.
What point did I mention anything about his english? It's the simple fact he talks utter rubbish.

Quote:
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 14:39   #188
themast
Punk

themast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eol

lol, ur kidding right?
Rd6&7 4D (20:8:6) & (20:2:10) Rd14 ND (2:5:4)
Rd8 Did not play Rd15 Did not play
Rd9 4D/SWaRM (13:4:10) Rd16 ND (14:1:6)
Rd9.5 SWaRM (42:7:4) Rd17 ND (13:10:8)
Rd10 SWaRM (21:4:7) Rd18 ND (13:6:8)
Rd10.5 SWaRM (5:5:10) Rd19 ND - HC (1:9:3)
Rd11 ND (32:2:10) Rd36 ND 7:9:7
Rd12 ND (30:10:1)
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 15:33   #189
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Ah, "attacking up" was a poor phrase, after-all, HR were top5 all-round I believe and have hit Mistu, ND & 1up as they are commonly known facts. Notice someone missing? Ironically, the very same alliance which is #1. I think you missed the point a bit there, whereas I`m sure HR alongside every alliance, has probably hit an alliance above it, at a point or another if nothing else, but for a method of retaliation - like HR onto MISTU as you stated.

R11 != R12 so not much relevance in your "argument" there. There are many things different from last round to this one.

I amuse myself not just you ofcourse;). But that`s merely because my motivation for posting on AD on the method with & with the content that I do, is designed to provide myself & certain others a form of amusement.

PS Yes ofcourse when 1up oncemore receive (we might be now, i`m far too inactive to notice :/) over-coverage on nearly all our planets like we did before (speaking from experience) I too, suspect, we will also take a beating. However, the round will therefore still stay fluid & hopefully one alliance will not rule almightily & the round does not reach stagnation early.
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 15:48   #190
Zo0f
Sir peon to you

Quote:
I didnt ever say that, those were the more memorable times for me, as i had something to do with the mili side then. From what i know (my experiences) we have targeted LCH at least on one occasion recently, i have also personally attacked LCH planets a couple of times that i know of. So that statement is completely wrong.

Just because HR doesnt choose to share their plans/actions with the trolls on AD, does not mean it is a bad alliance, is napping/allying other alliances or any other of the strange fabricated stories about us that people here seem to be spreading.

Unread 19 Nov 2004, 15:54   #191
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
I didnt ever say that, those were the more memorable times for me, as i had something to do with the mili side then. From what i know (my experiences) we have targeted LCH at least on one occasion recently, i have also personally attacked LCH planets a couple of times that i know of. So that statement is completely wrong.
Sorry. You're right. Sounds like you've been giving those LCH boys a good whuppin'. Good job you piled in on that one occasion otherwise they might have run away with the round!

It's got nothing to do with telling everyone what you're up to as an alliance. You seem to think it's hard to see that, if at all, you have given LCH a passing interest and that no-one has news scans or LCH gal mates.

Edit: I think need to make myself clear. I'm not saying you have an alliance/nap with LCH - I just think you lack(ed) the 'cajones' to go at them and try to win the round outright.

Quote:
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 16:05   #192
Zo0f
Sir peon to you

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
Ah, "attacking up" was a poor phrase, after-all, HR were top5 all-round I believe and have hit Mistu, ND & 1up as they are commonly known facts. Notice someone missing? Ironically, the very same alliance which is #1. I think you missed the point a bit there, whereas I`m sure HR alongside every alliance, has probably hit an alliance above it, at a point or another if nothing else, but for a method of retaliation - like HR onto MISTU as you stated.

R11 != R12 so not much relevance in your "argument" there. There are many things different from last round to this one.

I amuse myself not just you ofcourse. But that`s merely because my motivation for posting on AD on the method with & with the content that I do, is designed to provide myself & certain others a form of amusement.
As stated above, from my very limited knowledge at least hit LCH once. So we do "attack up" and we do attack the top alliance.

My point about the relevance of our actions last round was the mentality of the alliance. Which took us from 10th to 4th last round and 4th/5th to 2nd so far this round. Not many other alliances could say that.

As you pointed out, and i have pointed out to SethMace you post simply for your own and a few other amusement and to ignore you. However you do go a bit far and some people are just as clueless as you pretend to be thus believe you.

Can you not go and be a pain to another alliance? I heard Barrow and Zhil were having a love affair im sure ND would like the extra publicity your trolling would give them

Unread 19 Nov 2004, 16:15   #193
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
... I heard Barrow and Zhil were having a love affair ...

'sif Zhil would ever be unfaithful to me - your intel sucks :P

Quote:
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 16:16   #194
Zo0f
Sir peon to you

Quote:
Sorry. You're right. Sounds like you've been giving those LCH boys a good whuppin'. Good job you piled in on that one occasion otherwise they might have run away with the round!

It's got nothing to do with telling everyone what you're up to as an alliance. You seem to think it's hard to see that, if at all, you have given LCH a passing interest and that no-one has news scans or LCH gal mates.

Edit: I think need to make myself clear. I'm not saying you have an alliance/nap with LCH - I just think you lack(ed) the 'cajones' to go at them and try to win the round outright.
My mistake in the way i said it. That is all ive seen in my tiny bit of participation in HRs mili this round. That lasted only through the ND war (a week?). Ive no idea what we have been upto the rest of the round, i only know that a couple of my targets have been LCH. Wether we have or havent been giving LCH as much incomming as 1up or ND is another matter. One i do not know the answer to.

P.S. Im comming to spank you on IRC tonight jerome`!!!!!

Unread 19 Nov 2004, 17:05   #195
jerome

Quote:
P.S. Im comming to spank you on IRC tonight jerome`!!!!!
<3

ps. i would troll some other alliance but none others go to lengths of pm`ing me regularly on irc to whine
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 17:36   #196
Eol
The Subtle/Profound

Eol is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by themast
lol, ur kidding right?
Never.
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 18:09   #197
Ren

Ren has a little shameless behaviour in the past

jern00b, teach me how to be as leet as u
Round 4: 129:6:15
Round 7: 8:16:??
Round 12 11:9:2 - Insomnia HC

@Rob: p6 was like, the parallel of doom
Ren: (Rob): y u say that??
@Rob: it had 20% fewer roids than the next parallel up or something
Ren: that would be our fault
@Rob: it was bizarre :\
Ren: :P
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 18:17   #198
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts

Quote:
NewDawn are 1up's poodles, and have no morals to sell .

Obvious.
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 18:54   #199
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

This thread and the alliances arguing in it dissapoints me.

Retired
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 19:01   #200
Bartje

Bartje is an unknown quantity at this point

why dont all you girls stop fighting on AD and take it where it belongs... pa...
then we might actually get a chance to go ontopic again...
anyways, who impressed me the most is 1up with their avarage score and SiN for making top10

[kc]Bart aka 'IcDeAdPeOpLe'

[22:29] * Rebenne gets naked
[22:29] * Berk throws up
[22:29] * [kc]Bart hides
[22:29] * Hook ducks
[22:29] * Rebenne asks : WHO WANNA PARTY!
Closed Thread