User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 1 Aug 2003, 11:15   #1
firewater

firewater is an unknown quantity at this point
Round 10

When is it going to start ?

I'm in need of some on line gaming :-(
firewater is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2003, 11:18   #2
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
How long is a piece of string?

Beta is still on going for r10. I havent been involved in it so far but it sounds like it will still be lasting a while longer, so i wouldnt expect r10 to start anytime soon. We still have to fit in a 2 week preview before r10 officially starts.
Unread 1 Aug 2003, 11:20   #3
firewater

firewater is an unknown quantity at this point
How poo

better start another game then
firewater is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2003, 11:21   #4
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future
or just re-start the ticks for havoc

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2003, 13:19   #5
themast
Punk

themast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these parts
i wish it would start soon it sounds great
Rd6&7 4D (20:8:6) & (20:2:10) Rd14 ND (2:5:4)
Rd8 Did not play Rd15 Did not play
Rd9 4D/SWaRM (13:4:10) Rd16 ND (14:1:6)
Rd9.5 SWaRM (42:7:4) Rd17 ND (13:10:8)
Rd10 SWaRM (21:4:7) Rd18 ND (13:6:8)
Rd10.5 SWaRM (5:5:10) Rd19 ND - HC (1:9:3)
Rd11 ND (32:2:10) Rd36 ND 7:9:7
Rd12 ND (30:10:1)
themast is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2003, 14:37   #6
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all
I dont want it to start for another 3 weeks as i go on holiday a week today for 2 weeks, but you never get what you want
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2003, 14:50   #7
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute
heh

Colt, I dont think you should worry. Even if they said theyd start today, we know theyd have things making them have to re-schedule...

-Jonas-

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2003, 15:38   #8
zek132

zek132 is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm off for a holiday soon as well. But i think it won't start till the early days of september. So i think there is nothing to worry bout