User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 23 Apr 2007, 23:43   #1
One_Darling

One_Darling is an unknown quantity at this point
Just saying hi

I just stumbled accross this old thing after several years not being on here.
Thought I would say hi Thought maybe some of my old friends may be about

Dovey
Unread 24 Apr 2007, 00:15   #2
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts
Re: Just saying hi

\o

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Apr 2007, 00:43   #3
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Welcome back!

hmm, Dovey is a familiar nick for some reason...
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Apr 2007, 00:45   #4
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Are you still fat ?
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Apr 2007, 09:12   #5
Pring
Sexy Man

Pring is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
Are you still fat ?
Hah, I recall she was a bit of a chubber too.

Retired. (Thank ****)

M&S Forever!
Pring is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Apr 2007, 09:15   #6
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

i hope christopher didn't link you to this on msn announcing he made a funny on pa forums about dovey there pring and you came here of your own accord!
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Apr 2007, 09:44   #7
Pring
Sexy Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
i hope christopher didn't link you to this on msn announcing he made a funny on pa forums about dovey there pring and you came here of your own accord!
Purely coincidence I assure you, my friend! *whistle*

Retired. (Thank ****)

M&S Forever!
Unread 25 Apr 2007, 19:26   #8
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

wb dovey! :]
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2007, 23:14   #9
Mit
Let battle commence

Mit is a jewel in the roughMit is a jewel in the roughMit is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by One_Darling

Dovey
Long time no see.. left here ages ago but occasionally check back

<Mendosa> mit is a cute cudlly toy that will be in the shops by christmas
<mig-work> ur now my eternal fav pa god
<Squiz> i name thee, Sir Mit
<Zeus> u my friend are a true gamer I knew u were
Mit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2007, 23:34   #10
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
I was going to send it to you too but it's just this kind of uncooperative attitude that stopped me !
Unread 25 Apr 2007, 23:35   #11
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

I remember a Dovey who didn't like me.
Unread 26 Apr 2007, 06:10   #12
jupp
Hi there ...

jupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate Newbie
Welcome back!

hmm, Dovey is a familiar nick for some reason...
Yes, it is because she was in VisioN with us sometime ... and on VsN-radio with Rember and stuff like that i guess ..

Welcome back to PA!

[Ascendancy] - While you were trying, we were sleeping

jupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2007, 13:39   #13
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Vision Radio!! \o/
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2007, 18:56   #14
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Hows it going Dovey, long time no see.
Unread 27 Apr 2007, 21:16   #15
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

Didnt she used to virtual hug internet geeks for defence? i recall that :/
Unread 27 Apr 2007, 22:13   #16
Chef!
Domestic Diva

Chef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veil05
Didnt she used to virtual hug internet geeks for defence? i recall that :/
I thought everyone did that? Personally i find if i put on a bit of lipstick, a wig and go on cam i can always get my incs covered.

<rext> chef recall your fleet m8 they going to fc u
<Chef> recall my fleet?
<Chef> ive not logged in for two days

Its Only Nasty, When Its Not True.
Chef! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2007, 07:28   #17
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Are you still fat ?
Your obviously still an idiot. ^^

Hello Dovey welcome back

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2007, 21:53   #18
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin
Your obviously still an idiot. ^^
* You're. At least improve your spelling before calling someone an idiot.

Perhaps I'm being harsh, one mistake in five words isn't a bad average for a dribbler, keep up the good work sunshine.
Unread 30 Apr 2007, 04:18   #19
myk
PA Team

myk is a splendid one to beholdmyk is a splendid one to beholdmyk is a splendid one to beholdmyk is a splendid one to beholdmyk is a splendid one to beholdmyk is a splendid one to beholdmyk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Perhaps I'm being harsh, one mistake in five words isn't a bad average for a dribbler, keep up the good work sunshine.

Regardless of whether Assassin can spell or not, or if indeed he follows the following, you should perhaps bite your bottom lip before making fun of a person's spelling as there are numerous medical problems which can be at play such as dyslexia.

Though, it was a schoolboy error Assassin

-myk-

[email protected]
myk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2007, 09:29   #20
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

The fact that you're even botherd that he managed to get the spelling of "You're" incorrect, is even more embarressing than the error itself.
Unread 30 Apr 2007, 09:56   #21
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

It was embarrassing, wasn't it?

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2007, 14:55   #22
Veil05
NE

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Arfy
It was embarrassing, wasn't it?
Unread 30 Apr 2007, 15:40   #23
One_Darling

One_Darling is an unknown quantity at this point

I could care less what people say.
Wasn't on here for flaming or bring back bad blood was just simply saying hi to those of you still around.
Yes I am the Dovey from Vision radio
hey Assassin nice too see your still around.
hey Isildurx , Jupp and Ultimate Newbie and anyone else who said hi.
Unread 30 Apr 2007, 17:05   #24
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

Hicks is just jealous cause he hasn't scored in awhile )-:

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2007, 03:48   #25
Rastaman

Rastaman is an unknown quantity at this point

G'Day from downunder
You to you Lovey Dovey
hence the gravitation towards mail....

Till Next Time Keep On Keepin On
Proud to be a Ğragon
Rastaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2007, 15:08   #26
Pring
Sexy Man

Quote:

I've never been more proud of you than today.

Retired. (Thank ****)

M&S Forever!
Unread 15 May 2007, 15:16   #27
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I could care less what people say.
Ah, so you do care!

Also, am I too late for a threeway with Hicks and Pring here?
Unread 15 May 2007, 21:36   #28
Pring
Sexy Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
Also, am I too late for a threeway with Hicks and Pring here?
Never too late!

How are you, old boy?

Retired. (Thank ****)

M&S Forever!
Unread 15 May 2007, 23:56   #29
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

oh mr hicks is on fire, two burns in the same thread!
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2007, 12:31   #30
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pring
Never too late!

How are you, old boy?
I'm quite good, how about yourself? Good to see you're still among the living
Unread 16 May 2007, 14:08   #31
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:

Dovey
You may not remember me, but hi!
It's certainly been a few years, I think pre r10?, since you were on here

It's nice to see people popping back, most are still a bit surprised to see the game still running!
Unread 16 May 2007, 23:59   #32
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Quote:
oh mr hicks is on fire, two burns in the same thread!
What can I say you've either got it or you haven't !

Hi Leshy !