User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 15 Jan 2006, 20:34   #1
Opi
Ensign

Opi is a name known to allOpi is a name known to allOpi is a name known to allOpi is a name known to allOpi is a name known to allOpi is a name known to all
[football]WC Tickets

Has anyone here bought tickets for the world cup(or tried to)?

I read that about half of the 4.5 million ticket orders in the current round of distribution were ordered from outside Germany, so I'd like to know if the football associations in other countries give out certain contingents of tickets to their fans or if they all have to order tickets via the great FIFA lottery? In Gemany only the members of the official national team's fanclub get a limited number of tickets(I believe 7000 alltogether).

I wonder what the black market will look like.
Opi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2006, 22:41   #2
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

Reidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to all
Re: [football]WC Tickets

i think some games are pretty much sold out, but u can still get tickets for other less popular games. There are two ways you can bid for tickets, either a selection of 7 games or a selection of 3. I think u'd probably be ok if you wanted tickets for Iran vrs Angola

Blind Faith - FTM
Reidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2006, 00:21   #3
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

Some of the websites with them for sale have them for sale from up to £700. I mean that is just ridiculous.... Who is going to pay 700 quid to go and see a footy match?

On Ebay 4 tickets to the final are going for 6 grand at the moment... i mean f*cking hell
Unread 16 Jan 2006, 01:15   #4
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

Some people just have nothing better to do with money
/edit: fair enough if you want tickets to see the final but 6k? sort that out.
Unread 16 Jan 2006, 12:09   #5
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I was looking at buying some tickets, the fact that the WC kinda coincides with my finals/end of university...im going to miss it. But it looks expensive, very expensive. Anyway talking about tickets, looks like I have no chance of getting any ashes tickets.
Unread 16 Jan 2006, 12:40   #6
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

i plan to go to Germany between june 23 and july 7. the idea is to rent a bus and go with a group of 30/40. we'll bring instruments and beer, camp somewhere and go see matches in citycentres. 100 times cheaper and probably much more fun too.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2006, 12:41   #7
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
i plan to go to Germany between june 23 and july 7. the idea is to rent a bus and go with a group of 30/40. we'll bring instruments and beer, camp somewhere and go see matches in citycentres. 100 times cheaper and probably much more fun too.
idd that would be cheaper and more fun
Unread 16 Jan 2006, 19:33   #8
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

I was gonna go but the group matches is at same time as my exams. I guess the European cheampionship in two years is more of an option