User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 20 Mar 2006, 20:35   #1
Johny JazzŠ
ferny

Johny JazzŠ can only hope to improve
Morrissey is a dick

Refuses to play an instrument because he claims people only do to distance themselves from the audience, keeping themselves busy on stage so they don't have to look them in the eye.

Writes song titles first because people only notice the titles and not the songs themselves.

Hector was the first of the gang with a gun in his hand and the first to do time the first of the gang to die. Morrissey was his best mate you see. Back when he was busting caps in the asses of punks and pimping hoes.

As I live and breathe, you have killed me, you have killed me. Yes I walk around somehow, but you have killed me, you have killed me. Yes, it was as a result of me hiding in the buses outside your house and then shooting you. That's how you were killed. Piazza Cavour, what's my life for? Ahh, bollocks. You're still alive. See, he gets your hopes up and then dashes them. Utter bastard. And a twatfor thinking you can be killed, yet still walk.
Unread 20 Mar 2006, 20:36   #2
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Morrissey is a dick

On this forum we write in English.
Unread 20 Mar 2006, 20:41   #3
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light

I'm probably thick on the matter, but that made no sense whatsoever.
Unread 20 Mar 2006, 21:02   #4
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

he is very overrated though, mainly by NME who like to wank over him, but that just shows they have the AIDS of the arsehole and need to stop printing.
milo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2006, 03:09   #5
DrNick
Land Based Biped

DrNick is infamous around these partsDrNick is infamous around these partsDrNick is infamous around these parts

morrissey is a swine, irish blood, english heart. Everyone knows no one likes the english. Even in England the English hate the English. Everyone has Irish/Welsh/Scottish/Yorkshire/Lancashire blood and they feel honour bound to hate the English. I think it boils down to how annoying and arrogant people form London are. But I digress, I really just don't like the idea of and Irishman considering himself English.
Unread 21 Mar 2006, 03:15   #6
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

common trolls ought to abide under bridges, where they belong; and not on GD, where they do not.
Unread 21 Mar 2006, 03:19   #7
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johny JazzŠ
Refuses to play an instrument because he claims people only do to distance themselves from the audience, keeping themselves busy on stage so they don't have to look them in the eye.

Writes song titles first because people only notice the titles and not the songs themselves.
Morrissey's glory days were in the Smiths and with out the help of Marr,Joyce, rourke would concinidentally "hide" behind their instruments he wouldnt be where he is today.

I wonder what his answer is for Jimi hendrix?
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2006, 03:49   #8
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrNick
morrissey is a swine, irish blood, english heart. Everyone knows no one likes the english. Even in England the English hate the English. Everyone has Irish/Welsh/Scottish/Yorkshire/Lancashire blood and they feel honour bound to hate the English. I think it boils down to how annoying and arrogant people form London are. But I digress, I really just don't like the idea of and Irishman considering himself English.
I hate to tell you, but last time i checked, Yorkshire and Lancashire were still in England, thus people from those areas are English
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2006, 11:54   #9
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrNick

lollololololol troll lololololololol troll lolololololol troll lolololololololo

(p.s. dont do it again)
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2006, 11:57   #10
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
On this forum we write in English.
the sad fact is that from reading some of the threads around here you wouldn't know if no-one told you
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 21 Mar 2006, 12:17   #11
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johny JazzŠ

Hector was the first of the gang with a gun in his hand and the first to do time the first of the gang to die. Morrissey was his best mate you see. Back when he was busting caps in the asses of punks and pimping hoes.

As I live and breathe, you have killed me, you have killed me. Yes I walk around somehow, but you have killed me, you have killed me. Yes, it was as a result of me hiding in the buses outside your house and then shooting you. That's how you were killed. Piazza Cavour, what's my life for? Ahh, bollocks. You're still alive. See, he gets your hopes up and then dashes them. Utter bastard. And a twatfor thinking you can be killed, yet still walk.

Last week when i went out all my friends were like talking and joking and i walked in wearing a suit from work because id driven all the way back from derby and i was all tired and stuff but they didnt know that and they all made jokes about how i was so overdressed when i walked in because we were all in a pub getting a quiet drink because they had a quiz on that nite and it was really cool anyway i sat down and got myself a drink and felt really out of place then these 4 really drunk guys came in and omg they were drunk and made lots of noise and stuff but they were so drunk i was worried they might come over because they looked liked bluecollar working class bozos who might not take kindly to someone in a pub wearing a suit even if my tie was loose although i do like the tie because it was purple and it went well with the blackshirt i even got a comment from a girl about it it was really cool and i felt well smart except we all felt stupid at the end because we didnt win the quiz but did come third so we got a 5 pounds off a meal voucher to split between 5 of us lollolololololol

Then on my way home i thought 'wtf' car swerved and man on bike rode past otherway.

OMFG doesnt that annoy you?

The man on the radio said it might rain tomorrow wtf rain? how can it rain tomorrow its sunny now omg

true story
am i rite
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote