User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 27 Jul 2005, 00:38   #101
TheBerk
dazed and confused

TheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant future
Re: Riddle Game

personally 'i could escape' doing it in the past tense such as it is
Unread 27 Jul 2005, 10:29   #102
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

try present tense.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2005, 11:36   #103
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

yesiescaped/yesiescape/yesescape/yesimustescape/yesishallescape
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2005, 12:34   #104
Supersander
'cause sex isn't enough

Supersander has a spectacular aura aboutSupersander has a spectacular aura aboutSupersander has a spectacular aura about

Drop the "yes" and think more of "Can you escape?"

And when you're done solve L16 for me
Supersander is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2005, 13:18   #105
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

pah you pillocks. BEHOLD MY LEVEL 60 MAJESTY

i should really email him the answers so my name is engraved on his scoreboard for all etenirty. or until he leaves uni and loses the webspace.
Unread 27 Jul 2005, 18:34   #106
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

up to level 19, but cant do the git. any clues? I'm sick of rabbits.
Unread 27 Jul 2005, 18:55   #107
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantoz
Is that the one with the ducks?

yeah is that a clue?
Unread 27 Jul 2005, 19:39   #108
JammyJim
Godfather

heh
Unread 28 Jul 2005, 02:15   #109
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supersander
Drop the "yes" and think more of "Can you escape?"

And when you're done solve L16 for me
cheers dude it's too hard level 16 lol
----------retired-------
Unread 28 Jul 2005, 09:06   #110
roadrunner_0
cynic

i'm a muppet and couldnt actually see the ducks in the picture until someon else actually pointed them out to me :/
Unread 28 Jul 2005, 14:25   #111
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

any clues as on how to do level 13 i cant figure it out at all, none of the clues here have helped nor made sense for it:/
Unread 28 Jul 2005, 15:35   #112
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

it is the one with the keyboard

http://people.ex.ac.uk/rbd201/riddle1/hera.htm
Unread 28 Jul 2005, 20:55   #113
MiX
Who cares?

MiX has a spectacular aura aboutMiX has a spectacular aura aboutMiX has a spectacular aura about

I just cant get past lvl 12 did find the hint in the pic but still cant make it fit

Last edited by MiX; 28 Jul 2005 at 21:03.
MiX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2005, 21:05   #114
MiX
Who cares?

MiX has a spectacular aura aboutMiX has a spectacular aura aboutMiX has a spectacular aura about

nm got it
MiX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2005, 14:18   #115
Alki
Drink is Good

lvl 24 has me stumped
http://people.ex.ac.uk/rbd201/riddle2/lion.htm
Unread 29 Jul 2005, 15:26   #116
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Level 24 is easy - here's your clue - remember level 5 or 6 where they hAVE tHE mOST lUCK ... Well Look For Something Like This Capitalising Words

Anyway, I'm stuck on level 33

Quote:
Keep on talking - noone will listen anyway...

Part 1:
The answer can be found right under your nose

Part 2:
Reading can sometimes bring you the answer.
Obviously, it depends on what you read though... Myself, I prefer a comic. But that is not everyone's cup of tea !
----------retired-------
Unread 29 Jul 2005, 16:11   #117
TheBerk
dazed and confused

TheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant future

well, after being stuck on level 16 for a long time, i have just blitzed it through to level 28 in a very short space of time, and alas, i am stuck again..
Unread 29 Jul 2005, 16:24   #118
TheBerk
dazed and confused

"It appears you are still stuck inside this game...

It's a bit like "The Matrix", except I don't think the beginning is/was quite the same...

I never was a screen-writer ! So what do you expect?!

Oh well - SOLVE THIS RIDDLE THEN !"
Unread 29 Jul 2005, 16:33   #119
TheBerk
dazed and confused

ah ha, cheers, i tried it with 'the' didnt occur to me to try without.
Unread 29 Jul 2005, 17:31   #120
TheBerk
dazed and confused

now im stuck on 44, the one with the notes, i've ended up translating it to 'ace baege cafe' which doesnt work and is evidently wrong.

done it, i was just 1 letter out it seems

Last edited by TheBerk; 29 Jul 2005 at 17:48.
TheBerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2005, 18:27   #121
TheBerk
dazed and confused

Correct, but not...

You have made it to the correct webpage, but I have decided that that is not what you're looking for.

thats what i get when i answered level 49... soo close
Unread 29 Jul 2005, 22:30   #122
roadrunner_0
cynic

hmm. 41's getiing to be difficult any clues? its the one with the pictures that mean words - i can get the first two lines but the last two are driving me to kronenberg
Unread 30 Jul 2005, 01:12   #123
roadrunner_0
cynic

i think its time to go to bed... i can't make head nor tale of that first word still
Unread 30 Jul 2005, 01:33   #124
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Quote:
What is right under your nose? literally!
+
What else can you read that is not a comic?
The answer + magazine/newspaper/journal... ?
----------retired-------
Unread 30 Jul 2005, 02:43   #125
TheBerk
dazed and confused

finally done it. thankyou nantoz, i'd pos rep you, but i can't.
Unread 1 Aug 2005, 01:20   #126
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Quote:
No.
You do have a body, do you not? Wich include a nose?
What is right below you nose????

something a bit ticker than a magazine.
Can be soft and can be hard.
Gutenberg....
It was staring at me right in the mouth! danke.

Level 34 is puzzling... tried Par3, Par15 (as in Paris) Par34 and Par35... Under Par 3 is Albatross... hmm.... ?
----------retired-------
Unread 1 Aug 2005, 22:28   #127
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Thanks... now level 60 is bumming me the one with that image etc. grr
----------retired-------
Unread 2 Aug 2005, 00:28   #128
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Quote:
The image is irrelevant, it is just a background.
Just read the text slowly, and think back to earlier answers.
It is never hard, just a matter of using your imagination and comprehension....
I looked at the image and suddenly your words poured into my ears - danke so much!
----------retired-------
Unread 2 Aug 2005, 22:01   #129
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
it's brittish slang and how dace would pronounce the word out.

thanks for your help
In reply to level 14, im not up on british slang, any other help on this one?
Unread 3 Aug 2005, 04:07   #130
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

I think im gonna cry